PDA

View Full Version : Animal Packs and Kidney pain?!

TRT4Life
03-16-2018, 04:07 AM
Anybody else experience kidney pain while on animal packs?

I used to run animal packs all the time in my early 20s without any issue. Now I’m in my late 30s and I literally cant stand it for more then a couple days. Started taking 2ED after 2days backed down to 1ED because I couldn’t even drive or sit still because of kidney pain. Couple days after 1ED I had to stop all together, once I did, zero kidney pain. Gave it a couple days tried again and went right back to hurting. NEVER again I’m done with them. I was and still am drinking 1.5 gal water ED. What’s another product that’s out there that is tried and true in the brotherhood for all around blast support? Appreciate the info.

eric8182
03-17-2018, 08:26 PM
Anybody else experience kidney pain while on animal packs?

I used to run animal packs all the time in my early 20s without any issue. Now I’m in my late 30s and I literally cant stand it for more then a couple days. Started taking 2ED after 2days backed down to 1ED because I couldn’t even drive or sit still because of kidney pain. Couple days after 1ED I had to stop all together, once I did, zero kidney pain. Gave it a couple days tried again and went right back to hurting. NEVER again I’m done with them. I was and still am drinking 1.5 gal water ED. What’s another product that’s out there that is tried and true in the brotherhood for all around blast support? Appreciate the info.Tudca, Nac are good for liver support and milk thistle.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk