PDA

View Full Version : Cycle advice

GymPrincess
03-16-2018, 05:08 PM
I also posted in female section

Hello everyone!! I am new to this board but have been around on others for awhile. I have ran quite a cycles in the past but am looking to finally try something new. I like to get as much info and advice rather than full out experimenting on my body. I have done alot of research and i would like some feedback that can maybe relate more to me. Please only respond if you are an experienced female user or a guy who had experience with female dosing.

I am 5'7 and around 168lbs not 100% of bf but would like to say around 19%

Past cycles were ( where i maxed out per cycle)

- a few all var cycle upto 20mg ed with clen

- 15mg var ed and 5 mg whinny ed cycle

- 10mg var ed with 10mg whinny ed

I never experienced any bad sides. A little acne more when i come off and maybe a little enlargement which wasnt a bad thing.

I got amazing results for strenth and also leaned out a good bit. I know with var it seems i hold alot of water because everytime i come off i lose about 5 to 7 lbs within a 2 weeks period.

Got my bench to 235lbs 5 sets of 3

Squat 285lbs for 5

Deadlift 275 5x5

My current plan is to finish my reverse diet and then run either a var/whinny cycle or possibly try an all whinny cycle. My goal is muscle gain and maintain leaness as much as possible. Any idea of which one may be a better go?

Now where i really need the advise is for after this. I plan to do a recom but would like to try a tbol and primo cycle (injectable) looking for advice of what dosing would be recommended.

I was thinking 5mg tbol ed and 25mg primo split into 2 doses a week to start. If all goes well slowly up the dose of primo to 50mg a week total. Idk if 10mg of tbol would be ok too.

Thank you ahead of time for any feedback or recommendations.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

ironmaster
03-26-2018, 11:43 AM
keep it simple 10 week cycle of Primobolan 100mg/ml use 1ml per week for 10 weeks

bigpapapumpaf
04-03-2018, 12:10 PM
I think you'll be fine on just the primo if you've never taken it before but if you're going that route inject it.
I'm not a fan of whinny for either sex but if you decide to take it I would limit it to 5mg day tops. I never worked this in with females due to potential hair loss.
I can't comment on the tbol.
I think with your goals in mind I'd consider upping your var. You need to be aware that all var's are not created equal too.

I cycle my wife on 20mg var daily. She responds very well to this. She got nothing from primo oral. Weight wise she went from under 100 lbs to a high of 126 lbs in a little over a year and is looking at her first comp this year. She's 5'.

If thats you in the pic you have a nice build and are cutting yourself short by staying at 19%bf, unless you just really want that muscular look. If thats the case then why not dive head first into low dose test?

BPP

01dragonslayer
04-03-2018, 12:30 PM
I have recently read females running tbol in cycles due to it being a low androgenic. May try and research that.

01dragonslayer
04-03-2018, 12:33 PM
Here are a few posts from another board....

https://hardcore-underground.com/showthread.php/7648-Females-and-Tbol-use?highlight=female+tbol

My woman’s appetite (https://hardcore-underground.com/showthread.php/7735-My-woman%E2%80%99s-appetite?highlight=female+tbol)

GymPrincess
04-06-2018, 03:13 AM
I think you'll be fine on just the primo if you've never taken it before but if you're going that route inject it.
I'm not a fan of whinny for either sex but if you decide to take it I would limit it to 5mg day tops. I never worked this in with females due to potential hair loss.
I can't comment on the tbol.
I think with your goals in mind I'd consider upping your var. You need to be aware that all var's are not created equal too.

I cycle my wife on 20mg var daily. She responds very well to this. She got nothing from primo oral. Weight wise she went from under 100 lbs to a high of 126 lbs in a little over a year and is looking at her first comp this year. She's 5'.

If thats you in the pic you have a nice build and are cutting yourself short by staying at 19%bf, unless you just really want that muscular look. If thats the case then why not dive head first into low dose test?

BPPThanks for the feedback. I havent had any trouble with the whinny so far. I have ran 20mg in rhe past of var and really loved it. I totally agree not all var is equal and already have a plan of what i will grab next. Is your suggestion that i up my body fat a bit? I am just working on the tummy area the most. My little one is 1.5 years old now so i really want to finish leaning back out. Currently I am more focusing on eating to gain size and am learning to be satisfied not always being the leanest. Looking forward to what can happen with a cycle while at maintenance calories. [emoji3]

GymPrincess
04-06-2018, 03:14 AM
Here are a few posts from another board....

Females and Tbol use? (https://hardcore-underground.com/showthread.php/7648-Females-and-Tbol-use?highlight=female+tbol)

My woman’s appetite (https://hardcore-underground.com/showthread.php/7735-My-woman%E2%80%99s-appetite?highlight=female+tbol)Thank you. I will read it through!

bigpapapumpaf
04-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I havent had any trouble with the whinny so far. I have ran 20mg in rhe past of var and really loved it. I totally agree not all var is equal and already have a plan of what i will grab next. Is your suggestion that i up my body fat a bit? I am just working on the tummy area the most. My little one is 1.5 years old now so i really want to finish leaning back out. Currently I am more focusing on eating to gain size and am learning to be satisfied not always being the leanest. Looking forward to what can happen with a cycle while at maintenance calories. [emoji3]

No I think you have a nice build now and it you trimmed up a bit you would look really great. Var IMHO would be the best for you because it would allow you to maintain your mass while adjusting your diet. It's the diet you're lacking right now.

BPP

GymPrincess
04-09-2018, 03:02 PM
No I think you have a nice build now and it you trimmed up a bit you would look really great. Var IMHO would be the best for you because it would allow you to maintain your mass while adjusting your diet. It's the diet you're lacking right now.

BPPI am just now taking a break from dieting. I was 222lbs in Sept 2016 and have been dieting since then with small breaks of course. As of now I think i will be only trying to add muscle while maintaining the progress I have made so far. I Have used var for years in the past and recently and was kinda looking to try something new. I think i somewhat have the diet down. My last cut i lost a good amount of inches where I wanted to lose. My overall goal is to have a maintainable physique along with some good strenth. I believe i ended my last cut with 285lbs squat for 8 reps, DL 275lbs 5x5 and bench at 225lbs 5 sets of 3. Looking to reach DL 315 for 5. Squat 315 for 5 and a Pr bench of 250lbs.

bigpapapumpaf
04-17-2018, 01:00 PM
Honestly I would suggest you bypass the silly compounds and run some test. I rarely if ever suggest this to a female but if you have been 222 and now down to 168 you can handle some test.

If you compare the risk / reward / expense of winny and primo to test, test wins hands down. Have you considered some low doese test phynelprop or test prop at all? They're both really short esters so the sides would be minimal, if any. Test will allow you the ability to add some mass or maintain and still cut. You might even consider just adding some proviron into your current cycle to see how you handle an increase in test.

BPP

MasterBlaster805
04-17-2018, 06:16 PM
"My goal is muscle gain and maintain leaness as much as possible. Any idea of which one may be a better go?"

Don't nibble on the Barrel, Pull the trigger.. 50-100mg's injectable primobolan/week with 10mgs of Anavar everyday(1st 8 weeks) is all you'll need if you're a woman. If you can't do it with that you're either A) not dialed into your nutrition, or B) you're not doing enough cardio with your training. Ie. 30-45 minutes cardio 4-5 days per week.

Quote: "The key to success it to do what you know you should do, even when you don't feel like doing it."