PDA

View Full Version : Orals and lengths

swolesteelers
03-17-2018, 02:14 AM
So lets say some just finishes sixs week androl cycle can some Switch to weeker oral or injectable preworkout opinions

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

itsme
03-17-2018, 02:19 AM
So lets say some just finishes sixs week androl cycle can some Switch to weeker oral or injectable preworkout opinions

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkGive it a break for atleast a few weeks bro

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

slaughter15
03-17-2018, 02:23 AM
You can but some would say your liver wont like it. Just make sure you have tudca, nac and milkthistle. Ive used dbol fpr alot longer than 6 weeks without problems. Anavar might be a good choice for you.

Btheman
03-17-2018, 03:32 AM
You could do injectable prework out . I would lay off the orals for a bit.

macedog24
03-17-2018, 03:40 AM

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkIs this all they took. No injectables

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Sh0tsf1red
03-17-2018, 10:13 AM
Time on equals time off

Vision
03-17-2018, 03:00 PM
Getting blood work will indicate where you are and where you're possibly heading and if you can remain on longer..

If your HDL is low, then give it a break... But keep in mind that a lot of people take oral medications at multiple dosages while running it concurrently with other medications year round, and some of them can be quite toxic and I'm not referring to steroidal medicine either. You will be surprised on how resilient the liver really is and what you can do but it's all in moderation...

Get blood work and see where you're at and take it from there..

swolesteelers
03-17-2018, 04:04 PM
Sounds good brothers thanks for feed back

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

FitRT
03-17-2018, 11:30 PM
Getting blood work will indicate where you are and where you're possibly heading and if you can remain on longer..

If your HDL is low, then give it a break... But keep in mind that a lot of people take oral medications at multiple dosages while running it concurrently with other medications year round, and some of them can be quite toxic and I'm not referring to steroidal medicine either. You will be surprised on how resilient the liver really is and what you can do but it's all in moderation...

Get blood work and see where you're at and take it from there..

Great advice!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk