PDA

View Full Version : HGH Protocol Question???

Jben
01-22-2012, 02:34 AM
Has anyone heard of a HGH protocol where you would shoot Mon, Wed, Fri and do 9 ius each of those days post workout which would equal 27 iu's a week and take Sat, Sun off. The reason I'm asking is because a friend of mine is on another board and he said that guys are getting great results doing that and he recently started it. As of right now I'm doing 4 iu's everyday in the morning. I've been on for 5 months. At first I was doing 4 iu's on weekdays and off weekends. Just wondering what input any of you guys have. Thanks in advance

SPEEDY
01-22-2012, 05:10 AM
There is so many different protocols out there on this. Sounds like yours is EOD, but it would be mon/wed/frid/sun/tues/thur/sat. I have heard great results on EOD, and I also posted a thread about research done on it. I'm still running 5 on 2 off.

ShortnWide
01-22-2012, 06:41 AM
There are several protocols but two trains of thought on this topic so there is really no "WRONG" way. In the medical field, GH protocol is generally an EOD protocol simply for the fact that GH receptors can downregulate in a high IGF enviornemnt. However, this is solved by allowing a more steady stupply of IGF in giving smaller doses of GH eod which allow for proper cell proliferation to allow for growth in chidren with stunted growth plates and the elderly who have a lack of cell recycling. For body builders though, we can use the effects constantly as we need the lypolsis as well as nutrient partitioning and uptake which a steady supply of GH provides. People might notice more size from "mega dosing" of GH, but that is merely because GH on its own regulates water retention and does so where extrahepatic tissues that produce IGF. Megadosing will provide the same anabolism as ed dosing, but with less fat loss.

rghtnow
02-24-2012, 07:45 PM
IMO the key to any GH protocol is length of time on....by that i mean the length of time you are going to run GH....anyone who ventures into GH supplementation needs to be prepared to stay with it for the long haul to fully reap the benefits....I have answered way to many posts from guys who were questioning whether or not their GH was real because they had been on for 2 or 3 weeks and weren't seeing any benefits...you need to run it for an absolute min of 3 months with a preferred min of 6 months otherwise in my opinion it's not worth starting. If your in it for fat loss only than 2 or 3iu's ed will work fine but if your looking for new muscle cell creation and growth i feel like you need to run at least 4 to 6iu's ED Min or don't bother...that's just my take on it from years of trial and error I know others have their take on what amounts are best but for me when it comes to GH if your looking for new muscle more is better...

Patriot1405
02-24-2012, 08:12 PM
If I'm not mistaken that is one of Victors protocols.... I believe it was 10ius 3 times a week, intramuscular on body part worked post workout! He and others have claimed to have incredible results with this method.

rghtnow
02-25-2012, 12:51 AM
If I'm not mistaken that is one of Victors protocols.... I believe it was 10ius 3 times a week, intramuscular on body part worked post workout! He and others have claimed to have incredible results with this method.Yeah come to think of it your right patriot he did post that up....Victor knows his shit to so if he says it's working wonders it's working wonders.......My theory on GH is there really isn't a right or wrong way to go about it....you can argue all day long about what dose is enough or to much and when is the best time to inject to get the most Anabolic response from it but in my opinion what matters the most is using the right amount for new cell creation and sticking with it....The rest will take care of itself....Oh yeah and don't forget to train -LMFAO