PDA

View Full Version : SCAMMER!

Kealzzz
03-17-2018, 09:39 PM
*** SCAMMER ***

This cocksucker Kealzzz scammed VICTORY PHARMACEUTICALS.

Here is all the info I currently have on him.

Brian Keally
1107 1/2 Center Ave
Ellwood City, PA 16117

Email: [email protected]

more info to follow...

JohnDoe
03-22-2018, 03:38 AM
Enjoy your fame dickface.

Digging up IP addresses and any other info I can. Gonna have our BOP P.I. Aka Frank and DWBO on this as well.

Riggs
03-22-2018, 01:48 PM
No room for low down snake in the grass willing to fuck us out of quality AAS by taping in to Mr Vic's kindness...what a fucking prick. JD and all the mods are God's and I appreciate and respect you all. I was so proud to hear Mr Vic say "I'm not nearly as concerned about the money as I am about stopping this guy from fucking one of our fellow sponsors too!" He said he felt responsible for protecting the brotherhood. Guys Vic's a great person and IMO is poised to do be a massively positive part of the brotherhood and he doesn't deserve to have his kindness taken advantage of. So thank you JD, DWBO, Kube's, ski and Frank for your help stopping this guy...RESPECT!

Keltic
03-22-2018, 02:05 PM
Thank you mods and admin for looking out for everyone here on BOP. You guys are awesome!

Dont wanna be old
04-12-2018, 11:06 PM
This guy has no idea what’s in store from him .
I often wondered why someone would steal from a source
Rest In Fear
DWBO

Sqwuidd
04-13-2018, 01:47 PM
Wait so he posted his own thread about him scamming ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Riggs
04-13-2018, 10:01 PM
Nahh he, if I remember correctly, posted on our subforum stating he'd placed an order and JD edited it, blasted his ass, then moved it to the scammer subforum.

Wait so he posted his own thread about him scamming ?

TrenGuy
04-14-2018, 04:13 AM
Interesting that the address is listed as a property for sale/rent, and there's a 33-year old estate agent named Brian Keally who used to service the area.

Riggs
04-14-2018, 04:45 AM
Interesting that the address is listed as a property for sale/rent, and there's a 33-year old estate agent named Brian Keally who used to service the area.

You sure the agent isn't Brian "Kelly" rather than Keally?

Dude if staff found Ragnor they already know who this is...

TrenGuy
04-14-2018, 04:53 AM

Brian Keally, Real Estate Agent in Pittsburgh | Trulia (https://www.trulia.com/profile/brian-keally-agent-pittsburgh-pa-zgmyfzrl/overview)

Riggs
04-14-2018, 05:13 AM
Brian Keally, Real Estate Agent in Pittsburgh | Trulia (https://www.trulia.com/profile/brian-keally-agent-pittsburgh-pa-zgmyfzrl/overview)

Yah I haven't clicked your link yet but I see who your referring to Brian Patrick Keally.

TinyNutzzz
04-15-2018, 02:09 PM
I LOVE LOVE LOVE This Group.... Scammers are one of the lowest for of scum on this earth. I rank them right up their with Murderers,Rapist,and Women and Child abusers.... I LOVE the fact y'all plastered and blasted his name and info all over the forum... This group brings me happiness,mental peace,and a secure and legit source outlet... You FUCKED UP Kealzzz... You went from an Alpha Hunter to A HUNTED LITTLE BITCH!!! GAME OVER DAWG BOP IS COMING FOR YOU AND HELLS COMING WITH THEM....

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Montego
04-15-2018, 06:27 PM
Putting people's personal info out there?

Scammer or not, that's pretty fucked up.

born
04-15-2018, 06:48 PM

I tend to agree.
People like to judge but fact is I can get on tor off my neighbors wifi and use his name to set up accounts and blame him for anything I do online. Hell I can even have packages sent to an abandoned house undee its realtors name....

^^^ catch my drift^^^

So... A guy is renting a house and wifi is in his name...

I can give a thousand scenarios but as someone who just had every account hacked twice with messages being intercepted etc. I know how easy it is for the wrong party to be blamed.

Hell my lawyer had his accounts hacked and they sent his distant family requests for money... FROM HIS DEVICE!

Proof of who did what is nearly impossible online.
Using tor, tails, and public Wi-Fi nothing can be proven.

Anyway I hope these fine folks are sure before they post personal info. I am sure they double check.

Riggs
04-15-2018, 08:58 PM
I'll send you the debt he owes us...and that's just us brother. I found him and I assure he's done it b4 and maybe just maybe we've made him think twice. And with all the info I have about him we're being very discreet bro. It's simple DON'T FUCK WITH THE BROTHERHOOD liar's, cheats and thieves can take that shit to some other bitch ass forum. Nobody enjoy's this but you must draw a line or the wolves will feast on your ass.

Riggs
04-15-2018, 09:04 PM
I tend to agree.
People like to judge but fact is I can get on tor off my neighbors wifi and use his name to set up accounts and blame him for anything I do online. Hell I can even have packages sent to an abandoned house undee its realtors name....

^^^ catch my drift^^^

So... A guy is renting a house and wifi is in his name...

I can give a thousand scenarios but as someone who just had every account hacked twice with messages being intercepted etc. I know how easy it is for the wrong party to be blamed.

Hell my lawyer had his accounts hacked and they sent his distant family requests for money... FROM HIS DEVICE!

Proof of who did what is nearly impossible online.
Using tor, tails, and public Wi-Fi nothing can be proven.

Anyway I hope these fine folks are sure before they post personal info. I am sure they double check.

Guys I know exactly who this guy is...no fucking doubt...he's left a fucking digital trail that a fucktard could follow back to the source. If I did what he did you would never see me coming and you'd never find me. No need to use an actual person's info. Just don't leave a trail. How do you think we knew it was him again??? All balls and no brains and the nerve to think he could just come right back. Trust me his returning was to steal form you, you and you too Born!!

Dont wanna be old
04-15-2018, 09:56 PM

DON’T FUCK WITH THE BROTHERHOOD

DWBO

Couchlockd
04-16-2018, 12:26 AM
so we all mail small bits of ya-yo to his house and tip off authorities as to his mail? lol. jk.....?

Couchlockd
04-16-2018, 12:28 AM
but on a serious note, how was he scamming? as I contemplate using a few domestic sponsers line victory or pl but get worried.

so he was impersonating a rep, and receiving payment for goods?

Riggs
04-16-2018, 12:35 AM
but on a serious note, how was he scamming? as I contemplate using a few domestic sponsers line victory or pl but get worried.

so he was impersonating a rep, and receiving payment for goods?I'm not gonna disclose the details but he stole, or reverse scammed, Victory.

The address provided isn't where he currently resides.

No one will act maliciously on having his personal info but we will do our part to make sure he stays the fuck away from our brothers here on BOP.

Couchlockd
04-16-2018, 01:03 AM
gotcha.

Montego
04-16-2018, 02:05 AM
I'll send you the debt he owes us...and that's just us brother. I found him and I assure he's done it b4 and maybe just maybe we've made him think twice. And with all the info I have about him we're being very discreet bro. It's simple DON'T FUCK WITH THE BROTHERHOOD liar's, cheats and thieves can take that shit to some other bitch ass forum. Nobody enjoy's this but you must draw a line or the wolves will feast on your ass.

Guys I know exactly who this guy is...no fucking doubt...he's left a fucking digital trail that a fucktard could follow back to the source. If I did what he did you would never see me coming and you'd never find me. No need to use an actual person's info. Just don't leave a trail. How do you think we knew it was him again??? All balls and no brains and the nerve to think he could just come right back. Trust me his returning was to steal form you, you and you too Born!!

DON’T FUCK WITH THE BROTHERHOOD

DWBOSorry but, posting someone's personal info so law enforcement can potentially get involved is just as bad as being a snitch.

Every forum I've ever been on has regarded this as the highest rule infraction possible and for good reason.

Riggs
04-16-2018, 02:35 AM
You mention other forums well this is BOP and notoriously is not like all other forums. You've made your position on JD posting that info clear which is only revealing to someone who is willing to put the hours in to find this guy. The info provided is what he provided and is a smoke screen a weak one nonetheless but there's no picture or anything that the average troller will be able to browse over and know who this guy is.

And I assure you this thread is not, at all, why LE watches this forum and they certainly already have reasons to be watching that far surpass what your calling the highest rule infraction possible.

What's your opinion on reverse scamming and stealing from a sponsor? Do you have a rule that covers that? Because the way I see it this guy, being so damn sloppy and careless, puts us all at risk.

And just to clarify Montego I've seen your contributions here as well as on another forum where you've contributed even more and I like what you bring to the community so no disrespect bro. As much as I love a thought provoking thread I refuse to be disrespectful to you I hope you see that.

Sorry but, posting someone's personal info so law enforcement can potentially get involved is just as bad as being a snitch.

Every forum I've ever been on has regarded this as the highest rule infraction possible and for good reason.

Montego
04-16-2018, 03:01 AM
You mention other forums well this is BOP and notoriously is not like all other forums. You've made your position on JD posting that info clear which is only revealing to someone who is willing to put the hours in to find this guy. The info provided is what he provided and is a smoke screen a weak one nonetheless but there's no picture or anything that the average troller will be able to browse over and know who this guy is.

And I assure you this thread is not, at all, why LE watches this forum and they certainly already have reasons to be watching that far surpass what your calling the highest rule infraction possible.

What's your opinion on reverse scamming and stealing from a sponsor? Do you have a rule that covers that? Because the way I see it this guy, being so damn sloppy and careless, puts us all at risk.

And just to clarify Montego I've seen your contributions here as well as on another forum where you've contributed even more and I like what you bring to the community so no disrespect bro. As much as I love a thought provoking thread I refuse to be disrespectful to you I hope you see that.

Sent from my SM-N950U using TapatalkDidn't take it as disrespectful at all brother. Disagreements are just that, disagreeing about something. We won't ever agree on everything and anyone who takes a disagreement or criticism on something personal is childish and immature.

Scammers and reverse Scammers are right there a step below giving out personal info imo.

And when I said le involved, I didn't mean the board but, the individual who's info was given out.

Say a member here gets a wild hair and calls cops in that area to go to this guy's house for whatever reason. Cops come, find whatever they may find, guy rolls over, gives info on whatever source, and talks about this board and how it works into the process.

Not only is that guy in deep shit, now you have put the source, the board and every member of this forum at risk.

There are ways the staff can enforce a permanent ban. VPN can make it tricky though yes. The source can also protect himself in ways as well so he doesn't get fucked. Flag the area, emails and so on.

That's just my view on things.

Riggs
04-16-2018, 03:22 AM
That's how I expected you to respond...RESPECT

So the scammer does what...reports that he stole a bunch of stuff you can't get at GNC, on an open forum, and says his first, last name and an old address was made public. I'm not in that field but I don't think that's punishable. And I'm guessing, just a hunch here, the scammer has no interest in being anywhere near "them". Now ss#, DOB, DL#, mothers maiden name, physical description or a picture then yup that's gonna end badly. And then what...now "they" have a means of looking at BOP they didn't have before. Bro can't "anyone" create an account here and immediately order his flavor of supplements? They don't need this scammer to help them because the only things he knows is already on the open forum.

Oh and your absolutely right...lesson learned. This is the first and last time.

Damn this thread blew up...LMFAO...I'm taking time away from rep'n and responding to pm's to write a damn discertation here...lol

I'm glad you commented Montego this is an interesting subject...

Didn't take it as disrespectful at all brother. Disagreements are just that, disagreeing about something. We won't ever agree on everything and anyone who takes a disagreement or criticism on something personal is childish and immature.

Scammers and reverse Scammers are right there a step below giving out personal info imo.

And when I said le involved, I didn't mean the board but, the individual who's info was given out.

Say a member here gets a wild hair and calls cops in that area to go to this guy's house for whatever reason. Cops come, find whatever they may find, guy rolls over, gives info on whatever source, and talks about this board and how it works into the process.

Not only is that guy in deep shit, now you have put the source, the board and every member of this forum at risk.

There are ways the staff can enforce a permanent ban. VPN can make it tricky though yes. The source can also protect himself in ways as well so he doesn't get fucked. Flag the area, emails and so on.

That's just my view on things.

born
04-16-2018, 03:48 AM
I'm not gonna disclose the details but he stole, or reverse scammed, Victory.

The address provided isn't where he currently resides.

No one will act maliciously on having his personal info but we will do our part to make sure he stays the fuck away from our brothers here on BOP.

Glad to hear this!^^^

JohnDoe
04-16-2018, 04:01 AM
This isn’t the first time a scammer and their personal info has been put on blast on BOP and it certainly won’t be the last.

datass
04-16-2018, 04:21 AM
I doubt LE gives a fuck about him

KCMason35
04-16-2018, 05:15 AM

They found ragnor?!?!

KCMason35
04-16-2018, 05:16 AM

Doxxed lol