PDA

View Full Version : Anavar injectable?

Sting
03-18-2018, 07:38 PM
Does it exist? Name?
Asking as I would believe it would easier on the liver.

Bullseye Forever
03-18-2018, 07:42 PM
I think it still hasn’t to pass through the liver man,if I’m not mistaken,I may be wrong though...seems like i read it somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

01dragonslayer
03-18-2018, 07:49 PM
I have seen several sponsors carry liquid var. Var is a very mild 17aa and even oral doses of up too 100mg would not have that much of an impact on liver values.

JJ14
03-18-2018, 08:22 PM
Does it exist? Name?
Asking as I would believe it would easier on the liver.Yes Injectible version only passed through liver once from what i rrsearched but I still take liver support supplements no matter what plus helps with hgh gotta have strong liver to get the most out of hgh. For less toxicity try to run it no longer than 20 days well that's when it really starts to get toxic. If you do couple searches you will find source that has lagit anavar. I'm gunna get some and add it to the end of my cycle. Good luck

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
03-18-2018, 08:23 PM
Yes Injectible version only passed through liver once from what i rrsearched but I still take liver support supplements no matter what plus helps with hgh gotta have strong liver to get the most out of hgh. For less toxicity try to run it no longer than 20 days well that's when it really starts to get toxic. If you do couple searches you will find source that has lagit anavar. I'm gunna get some and add it to the end of my cycle. Good luck

What u take for liver support?

Sqwuidd
03-18-2018, 08:35 PM
Liver support

Tudca
NAC
Milk thistle
Liv52 by Himalaya

^ all on Amazon

I take them all year round

Bullseye Forever
03-18-2018, 08:37 PM
Liver support

Tudca
NAC
Milk thistle
Liv52 by Himalaya

^ all on Amazon

Thanks buddy,yes I always take nac and liv52 anyway....nac also helps stabilize your HCG as well!!

Sting
03-18-2018, 08:39 PM
Yes Injectible version only passed through liver once from what i rrsearched but I still take liver support supplements no matter what plus helps with hgh gotta have strong liver to get the most out of hgh. For less toxicity try to run it no longer than 20 days well that's when it really starts to get toxic. If you do couple searches you will find source that has lagit anavar. I'm gunna get some and add it to the end of my cycle. Good luck

Is it still taken daily as the oral?
Thanks.

Bullseye Forever
03-18-2018, 08:43 PM
Good to use liver support I have an MRI to do the 29th cause I they found my liver to be fatty,and onocologist said that testosterone and steroids could cause this....I’ve always taken liver prod when I cycle,but guys it can happen,I’ve used for a long time,I’m 51 just wanted to stick that out here guys

JJ14
03-18-2018, 08:49 PM
What u take for liver support?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkVitimans B,C,E, Zinc, NAC, MILK thistle

JJ14
03-18-2018, 08:56 PM
Is it still taken daily as the oral?
Thanks.Yes for max benifets. I was trying to figure ways around not to pin everyday but if I want the results I want has to be done ED. My anadrol is in CSO kind of thick so I heat the shit out of it so I can use slin pin takes a little bit but works and then I'll take the other shots on my test e and tren a days which is EOD

Zeus-Sr
03-18-2018, 09:12 PM
Acetyl glutathione is one of the best -NAC is a precursor to it -this is direct but needs to be acetyl

Zeus-Sr
03-18-2018, 09:13 PM
I believe the injectable orals like Anavar and dbol also are stronger mg for mg and have a longer half life

Primemuscle
03-18-2018, 10:31 PM
Liver support

Tudca
NAC
Milk thistle
Liv52 by Himalaya

^ all on Amazon

I do the same thing. Works like a charm