PDA

View Full Version : Horomone Potency ?

Diesel1965
03-19-2018, 04:08 AM
Question for the Brotherhood, Does the horomone Potency degrade as the finish product ages? If so how much does it degrade?
If it doesn't degrade what keeps it from degrading?
Is it possible that as the finish product ages in the vial that it increases it's potency?

Bomb_r2
03-20-2018, 01:10 AM
I think tren is the only thing that people really over COOK and it loses its real mg/ml ratio .
Im not a pro or scientist but I believe the last thing you posted only applies to certain liquor ( whiskey )

Jozifp103
03-20-2018, 10:48 AM
Veeeery veeeery slowly the potency will degrade over time. We're talking a fraction of a percent per year, and that's long after the exp date. As long as it's kept in a cool place away from direct sunlight it will last several years. There's nothing in the brewing process that is added to prolong the shelf life...its just carrier oils, solvents, and anti microbials to keep bacteria from growing. It's just the fact that the hormones are very stable in an oily solution.

Regarding your question about INCREASING potency...the answer is...no. That would require a chemical reaction between the ingredients that causes two non-hormones to react and form into a hormone. That happens with some types of alcohol because there is excess sugars that ferment into alcohol via chemical reactions or yeast over time.

Sh0tsf1red
03-20-2018, 11:20 AM
Interesting thread, wondered this myself

Diesel1965
03-20-2018, 01:02 PM
The reason I asked was because I've got some gear that had given me some PIP when I was using it 8 months ago and now I'm pinning it and it doesn't give me PIP. I was just wondering if the aging process had anything to do with it and I'm also feeling stronger on the gear than when I ran it 8 months ago.

Jozifp103
03-21-2018, 11:04 AM
The reason I asked was because I've got some gear that had given me some PIP when I was using it 8 months ago and now I'm pinning it and it doesn't give me PIP. I was just wondering if the aging process had anything to do with it and I'm also feeling stronger on the gear than when I ran it 8 months ago.
Not sure why you're no longer getting pip bro. All I know is....there's so many variables in this game. Every pin, every cycle....all different. Sometimes there's pip, sometimes there's not, sometimes you feel great, sometimes you feel like garbage. I try not to sweat the weird things that happen.

Wouldn't that be nice though.....gear aging like a fine wine? "Check this out bro I got this 200 year old aged tren from the colonial days. Notice how it's turned nice and black...that's how you know it's authentic."