PDA

View Full Version : Let's try this again

HereToLearn
03-21-2018, 05:16 PM
So, I feel like a bit of a dick because I started a thread a while ago as a log and said I would keep it up to date but, I didn't keep up with it.

Attempt number 2? Lol

I am gonna start my first cycle next week with 600mg of test cyp. I am considering making it 500 but the bottle is 300mg/ml so I'm still figuring it out.
If I run 500 a week I will have about 18 weeks worth but if I run 600 it's knocked down to 10 weeks and I'm considering the 18 because it means I can let the long ester cyp do it's work.

If anyone has any suggestions on that let me know please because I'm uncertain.

My physique has been degraded a bit as I now weigh 177 at 5'9"
Training for 4years

Bench-305
Squat-370
Deadlift-425

15.75in right arm
15.65in left arm
22.45in right quad
22.50in left quad
15.75in right calf
15.75in left calf
32.25in waist
46in around shoulders

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180321/30913f97844f5e9edf04e59e8524397e.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180321/5232ab171f8e7c46cd931eb66d55f9eb.jpghttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180321/f5eadcf5b72f3ddbfbbd0885498e5afe.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigeyed
03-21-2018, 09:43 PM
I'd run 500mg PW for 10-14 weeks and see how you do. Extend it out if you're feeling good and seeing gains. Hope you have an ai on hand to make sure you're e2 is under control. Get your PCT before you start or start making plans for it. Looks like you have a decent frame to start with. Good stats as well. Get bloods before, during and after if you can. Keep the log going strong.

HereToLearn
03-21-2018, 11:10 PM
I'd run 500mg PW for 10-14 weeks and see how you do. Extend it out if you're feeling good and seeing gains. Hope you have an ai on hand to make sure you're e2 is under control. Get your PCT before you start or start making plans for it. Looks like you have a decent frame to start with. Good stats as well. Get bloods before, during and after if you can. Keep the log going strong.

Yeah I have an AI and PCT and what not, those protocols are pretty straightforward so I left them out. But, I've got arimidex on hand and starting with .25mg eod and raising it accordingly when sides call for it.

I will keep it up to date for sure. Forewarning to all though, there will no gear pics as my source has requested that I don't post any photos anywhere of his bottles so sorry:/

HereToLearn
03-23-2018, 10:48 AM
Alright,

Shipment will be received today. Which means my first poke my actually be tonight.

I have decided on sticking to 600mg ew for convenience sake. And will be pinning every Tuesday morning and Friday night.

This mornings weight sits pretty at 175.0 still however, I have fixed my diet there past few days to a much more cleaner one. However, still eating between 3000-3250 calories each day.

HereToLearn
03-23-2018, 10:02 PM
Just took my first shot. Literally 15 minutes ago, I was scared shitless and felt quite faint after due to a bit of a needle nervousness but, got it all the way in and got it all in me.

Looking forward to the progress to come.

RedWood1
03-23-2018, 10:22 PM
Just took my first shot. Literally 15 minutes ago, I was scared shitless and felt quite faint after due to a bit of a needle nervousness but, got it all the way in and got it all in me.

Looking forward to the progress to come.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou'll get used to the injections bro some guys are pinning 15 times a day with gh, Peps, prework etc. I'm going to follow will be good to see your Progress. I'm no vet or Bodybuilder I'm a nobody bro but always rember this
#1 is Diet
#2 is Training
#3 you can GI from there but if #1 and #2 aren't there your not going to accomplish much...

HereToLearn
03-23-2018, 10:31 PM
You'll get used to the injections bro some guys are pinning 15 times a day with gh, Peps, prework etc. I'm going to follow will be good to see your Progress. I'm no vet or Bodybuilder I'm a nobody bro but always rember this
#1 is Diet
#2 is Training
#3 you can GI from there but if #1 and #2 aren't there your not going to accomplish much...

Yeah my diet and training are pretty much on point, now that I've fixed it up these last few weeks but, I'm definitely hoping things get easier with the needles lol

RedWood1
03-23-2018, 10:43 PM
Yeah my diet and training are pretty much on point, now that I've fixed it up these last few weeks but, I'm definitely hoping things get easier with the needles lol

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkThey will bro. You have a good base your building off of so definitely want to see your progress.
I'd go EOD later when you feel comfortable with the injections to stay in the top of your bloods.
Get the hang of everything and than work forward. I seen where you started the first time and wondered what happened. But keeping up with a log will help you stay focused and you can look back on everything and see what you want to change the next time.

HereToLearn
03-23-2018, 10:45 PM
They will bro. You have a good base your building off of so definitely want to see your progress.
I'd go EOD later when you feel comfortable with the injections to stay in the top of your bloods.
Get the hang of everything and than work forward. I seen where you started the first time and wondered what happened. But keeping up with a log will help you stay focused and you can look back on everything and see what you want to change the next time.

Yeah shortly after the first time I started, there were some health issues in my family that I addressed and some other personal things but, now that everything is back to normal I'm blasting away at the food and weights.

HereToLearn
03-24-2018, 05:04 PM
Not really anything special to say today. Last night I trained legs and as expected it wasn't anything special.

I did notice that today I don't feel any PIP and I think it's probably because I did in fact train the body part I pinned. Which is nice if that is the reason, I'm going to continue to inject in the quads for another few rounds and see if there is a difference when it comes to PIP.

Today is a lower carb day compared to the norm. My breakfast held all of my carbs for the day and the remainder of the day will be proteins and fats because I'm not training today.

Today's macros:

P-400
C-130
F-115

Which lands me around 3000 calories +/- 150

Next injection will be Tuesday morning. I will be training some arms that same morning. Like I said, not much to say but, look forward to it all.
Photos will probably be added every 7-10 days in the morning before breakfast.

Thanks to all that are keeping up with it

HereToLearn
03-24-2018, 11:11 PM
I'm not necessarily sure how quick everything is suppose to affect me but, I do know that today I am hungrier than I have ever been. I'm 5 meals in for the day, and I feel like I haven't eaten all but once.

Like I said I don't know the reason behind it but, I am definitely going to have to up all my calories.

HereToLearn
03-25-2018, 03:34 PM
Alright so, today the PIP did in fact set in. Very tender to the touch. Did a few body weight squats to get the blood moving through the legs better.

Hit back hard today and felt pretty good. I still don't expect much from the Cyp just yet but, I like to think that I'm getting stronger already lol.

I'm actually already thinking about Tuesday's pin. I've gotta do shoulders and arms that same morning so I'm considering going in the delt but I'm a bit nervous still and probably will just jab my other quad.

Diet is looking good today. Had a little fun and had a Jersey Mike's sub after my workout but today's macros are looking pretty okay.

P-425
C-250
F-75

I want to get between 3500-4000 calories today and see how my stomach settles so the macros may shift a little. Nonetheless this is pretty fun.

HereToLearn
03-26-2018, 05:03 PM
Update.

Moved my injection up a day and decided to do it every 3 days that way it's still 600mg a week.
Also, I moved my pin spot today to my delt. Was smoother going in compared to quad. I was nervous again because new stuff worries me in general. But wasn't too bad. Had a little discomfort after pulling the pin out but, other than that everything went well and felt great. Really much better than the quad but, I will still utilize my quads in my rotation in order to minimize scar tissue.

Other than that everything is the same and going really well.

HereToLearn
03-26-2018, 05:12 PM
Figured I'd throw up some photos because I've gained 4.5 pounds in three days. And yes I know it is basically all water but still. I feel bigger and stronger already

Both are post workout. Left photo is Friday right photo is today.

Oddly enough I didn't plan on wearing the same shorts lol

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180326/57f0cf8b4faea6bd66a55504caacdb12.jpg

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180326/545edaf873dc16b8764b4e3cdd43cdc6.jpg

HereToLearn
03-28-2018, 04:23 PM
It's been a couple days since my last post. Sitting at about 181 this morning and all the PIP left my quad yesterday. My shoulder is still a little bothered but nothing too severe.

Worked back again today and felt stronger than the last. It's little steps and I'm sure it's still placebo for now since I'm not even a full week yet since my first shot was last Friday

HereToLearn
03-29-2018, 05:17 PM
Pinned again today. My girlfriend is saying she's noticing a difference in the way I look. I'm not sure if she's just seeing things or not but, it doesn't really matter.

Worked legs and shoulders today. The shoulders were done on a whim as I didn't plan on doing both but I felt so good and I wanted to keep working out. Squats were so much stronger than I expected. I hit a 330 squat for a set of 5 which is a PR.

Definitely feeling good lately and upped my adex to half a gram e3d matching my cyp pins.

Till next time..

HereToLearn
03-30-2018, 02:31 PM
A little bit of a rant today because some old man pissed me off.

Now, if anyone does read this, know that I don't have any problems with older people. I understand that you do gain more and more knowledge with time and that there is almost always something to learn from all my elders.

But, this old man had nothing knowledgeable to say to me today in my opinion so it pissed me off.

I was posing, in the locker room so away from all the crowds of LA Fitness. I just finished chest and wanted to hit some side chest and most muscular's. And this man had the audacity to come up to me and tell me to stop looking at myself and that I wasn't doing anything productive.

All I could do was look at him and ask, "what would be more productive than looking at myself and posing to see if I'm making any improvements?" And all he was saying is that the mirror is for people getting dressed not for young kids to COMPARE themselves to others.

This was the biggest annoyance out of all the things he said to me. I had to look him in the eye and tell him, "I don't look at myself to compare myself to others. I stand here and pose almost every time I workout in order to see if I'm better than I was yesterday. So I couldn't give two shits about what anyone else looks like."

He didn't like that so he ranted about his sons and how ripped they are and went on to tell me they were 47 and 35 years old. And I was like, "Okay so they're 27 and 15 years older than me respectively, I would expect them to look better than me." I asked him, "For being only 20 years old, do I look okay?" And he just rolled his eyes and said all young people are conceded and have no respect

Yet, I in no way was disrespectful towards him. I was kind when he first started to talk to me. I thought he was just passing by at first so I stopped mid pose to move out of his way and, I never rolled my eyes or tried to just walk away and ignore him.

That's the end of my little story/rant
I just want to say that it really upsets me that it's becoming unacceptable to pose in the mirrors as if mirrors weren't made in order to look at your reflection.

I am actually quite irritated by this and I don't know if it is just the added testosterone or if it was just annoying to me in general. Either way, I'm done now.

Everybody have a happy Friday

HereToLearn
04-02-2018, 01:46 PM
Happy Monday to all today.

Pretty uneventful as of late. I hope everyone had a happy weekend as many celebrated Easter. I went and trained yesterday morning after my 4th pin. It was the shoulder again. A little soreness but not necessarily PIP. Really loving the feeling I get from being on gear. I think my girlfriend likes it too haha.
I haven't had any problems in bed. Which I thought was something that happened.. maybe it's because I'm only in my second week. I'm not sure. Either way.

Things are going great. Photos will be posted tomorrow for updates even though not many things are changing.