PDA

View Full Version : How long until Anabolik Pharm is talked about?

Evil Eagle
01-23-2012, 06:17 PM
It's been a while, and I feel like this all needs to be addressed. I didn't know which forum to put this in so feel free to move it.

But seriously, is everybody screwed that had pending orders or is pimp going to make good on this?

telmon1
01-23-2012, 06:25 PM
Damn bro...I just realized he wasn't on here anymore!

Evil Eagle
01-23-2012, 06:36 PM
Yeah, it's been kept hush hush and it's rubbing me the wrong way.

string2012
01-23-2012, 06:57 PM
Have u spoken to JR or Pimp? If so what did they say?

Evil Eagle
01-23-2012, 07:29 PM
I don't want to say, but JR emailed me saying he got raided and hasn't responded since.

rmkicks
01-23-2012, 07:57 PM
I did not participate in the last group buy, but have in the past. Pimp don't owe me anything, however, he was a good dude in my opinion and I would like to know what happened.
Someone pm me and fill me in, please...

BIGRAY
01-23-2012, 08:42 PM
WTF

SteroidUser
01-23-2012, 09:13 PM
ughh man. this isn't looking good. :(

SPEEDY
01-24-2012, 03:04 AM
Probably isn't a good idea to talk about this in the open brothers. I'm sure if u are going to be taken care of that it will be after shit cools down. That's the game we play. But to say who is owed stuff out in the open isn't good when you don't know who might be watching. Just saying....

STEROID
01-24-2012, 03:14 AM
Guys,JR was busted.Are you saying you want products sent from a guy that was busted?? As for PIMP,he has been a very stand up guy since he's been on the boards but being JR was a re-mailer for him,how would you expect him to send out packs??

I know it sucks.I was also in this group buy and guess what,I didn't receive nor do I wish to now.Not unless this has long since passed.There is a member here who personally knows JR nd pimp and sent me the link to JR's bust so yes its real.Shit happens guys.Someone getting busted is not scamming.It falls under 'ALL BETS ARE OFF" Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thats the way it is! Im sure JR is a little more upset about it than us.

rmkicks
01-24-2012, 03:20 AM
That f'n sux!! Thanks for info FIST.

STEROID
01-24-2012, 03:32 AM
That f'n sux!! Thanks for info FIST.

Yea,it does brother.JR was only helping out a friend during a tough time.I didn't want to post up anything in public about it until I knew for sure for one and secondly until things calmed down a little.Many pmd me asking what happened and I told them as they can attest to.It was in no way hush hush.As everyone has been told time and time again,if you have ANY issue on a board,go to a STAFF MEMBER.Thats why were here.Any questions you ever have pm us and we;ll get back to you asap.

Just something that as speedy stated should not be spoken about openly.LE is out there brother,you want them looking into you?

SFGiants
01-24-2012, 03:37 AM
Guys,JR was busted.Are you saying you want products sent from a guy that was busted?? As for PIMP,he has been a very stand up guy since he's been on the boards but being JR was a re-mailer for him,how would you expect him to send out packs??

I know it sucks.I was also in this group buy and guess what,I didn't receive nor do I wish to now.Not unless this has long since passed.There is a member here who personally knows JR nd pimp and sent me the link to JR's bust so yes its real.Shit happens guys.Someone getting busted is not scamming.It falls under 'ALL BETS ARE OFF" Sorry to be the bearer of bad news but thats the way it is! Im sure JR is a little more upset about it than us.

Glad you posted this because it's stupid thread, guy is busted and a person is bitching about his pak well I'm sure if he wants he can try to go get his pak from the police stock of evidence.

Evil Eagle
01-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Glad you posted this because it's stupid thread, guy is busted and a person is bitching about his pak well I'm sure if he wants he can try to go get his pak from the police stock of evidence.

Slow your roll. No one is bitching about not getting their pack.

And FIST, that's all I needed to know. A little transparency would have been nice without having to make a thread for it instead of just locking down their forum. If it was known why not just make a sticky about it?

Oh well, I'm not personally owed anything by those guys, just wanted to get all this out there for people that might have been in the dark waiting on their stuff.

STEROID
01-24-2012, 04:03 AM
Slow your roll. No one is bitching about not getting their pack.

And FIST, that's all I needed to know. A little transparency would have been nice without having to make a thread for it instead of just locking down their forum. If it was known why not just make a sticky about it?

Oh well, I'm not personally owed anything by those guys, just wanted to get all this out there for people that might have been in the dark waiting on their stuff.

Evil, as I said all anyone had to do was ask.You not being owed anything gives you no right to be told anything.Anyone who was owed saw immediately that they were banned and forum closed and you know what they did?? They contacted me. Im just confused as to why you started a thread about it if you had no reason to be concerned.Again,when a bust happens, especially with someone on a board you're on and members waiting for packs from the one who was busted,the last thing you want to do is go public with who is owed.

Please brother,anyone can tell you,im always around and all they need to do is contact me and I;ll get back to you asap.In the future just pm me with any questions or concerns you have.

Evil Eagle
01-24-2012, 04:19 AM
Evil, as I said all anyone had to do was ask.You not being owed anything gives you no right to be told anything.Anyone who was owed saw immediately that they were banned and forum closed and you know what they did?? They contacted me. Im just confused as to why you started a thread about it if you had no reason to be concerned.Again,when a bust happens, especially with someone on a board you're on and members waiting for packs from the one who was busted,the last thing you want to do is go public with who is owed.

Please brother,anyone can tell you,im always around and all they need to do is contact me and I;ll get back to you asap.In the future just pm me with any questions or concerns you have.

I guess we will just agree to disagree about how it was handled.

pips
01-24-2012, 09:05 PM
evil word to the wise we have a pm system 4 a reason gotta question ask a staff member or mabey even a vet alot of us have the answers u need...as for pimp not alot he can do in the situation he is in...at this point id let dogs lie....

Patriot1405
01-24-2012, 09:13 PM

SPEEDY
01-24-2012, 09:35 PM
evil word to the wise we have a pm system 4 a reason gotta question ask a staff member or mabey even a vet alot of us have the answers u need...as for pimp not alot he can do in the situation he is in...at this point id let dogs lie....

Especially when you didn't even order, you just wanna know to know.

bigpimpdaddy
01-25-2012, 02:28 AM
Yes this is bad news...bad for JR and bad for the people at BOP...Just hope its not as bad as we all hear it is...

SFGiants
01-25-2012, 03:02 AM
Personally I think this thread should be closed and moved or just delete it.

string2012
01-25-2012, 04:20 AM
delete thread

bang
01-30-2012, 03:46 AM
Heads Up for all!!! And this should be obvious. Our house in in the spotlight !!!!! The mere fact that one of ours got popped makes that even more important we don't discuss anything about that here in the open since it might incriminate you. There are ways the Feds can go about getting you in a big fix if they think you are a party to any crime. Hell they couldn't catch Al Capone with the liquor but they put him under the jail for tax evasion.....I actually like this, "Jimmie Hoffa said, if you think that you couldn't stand on the floor of the House of Representatives and say something w/o incriminating yourself then keep your mouth shut", so please put this to bed for the sake of all of us. ACTUALLY I AGREE 100% WITH STRING

BIGBOSS
01-30-2012, 12:16 PM
Good to get the news out there. I would let it blow in the wind. Definently don't want gear from LE. lol!!! My suggestion and recemmendation would be to check out another source.

STEROID
04-01-2012, 08:59 PM
Ok guys,I have not heard back from pimp yet but what I have found out is he is a member of http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php .I pmd PYES about this and he confirms its the same pimp form here but knew nothing about it.

I started a thread about it there and am waiting to see what will be said.I have all proof of the entire situation and will post it up if needed.

Anyone who lost out on this group buy may want to get over there and post up about it.

STEROID
04-01-2012, 11:54 PM
Ok its getting better and better guys.I have just been told by someone thats a close friend of pimp that he is back here under the name musclejuice!!!!

I had no fucking idea of this and from what Ive heard,neither did Vic! Im hoping PAIN can shed some light on this!!!!

To have pimp back under another name and not even trying to make right what he took from everyone is FUCKED UP!!!!!

From what I know,the bust was legit.I was sent the link showing jr's bust so that was not an issue but him coming back now and others knowing it and not saying anything is A MAJOR FUCKING ISSUE!!!

Evil Eagle
04-05-2012, 06:24 PM
Ok its getting better and better guys.I have just been told by someone thats a close friend of pimp that he is back here under the name musclejuice!!!!

I had no fucking idea of this and from what Ive heard,neither did Vic! Im hoping PAIN can shed some light on this!!!!

To have pimp back under another name and not even trying to make right what he took from everyone is FUCKED UP!!!!!

From what I know,the bust was legit.I was sent the link showing jr's bust so that was not an issue but him coming back now and others knowing it and not saying anything is A MAJOR FUCKING ISSUE!!!

Holy shit. Thanks for keeping up with this FIST! I'll keep checking back to see what develops, and may go over there and post what went down from the buyers side.

spraynpray
04-05-2012, 06:50 PM
FIST you def have my respect bro! I have seen VERY few mods stand up for members like I've seen you have. Props to you!

STEROID
04-06-2012, 02:00 AM
Holy shit. Thanks for keeping up with this FIST! I'll keep checking back to see what develops, and may go over there and post what went down from the buyers side.

Thank you sir.Like I told you,I do whats best for the community and members.They tell me im like a Pitbull,once I grab onto something I don't give up.This applies 10 fold to scammers like this piece of shit pimp!!

STEROID
04-06-2012, 02:02 AM
FIST you def have my respect bro! I have seen VERY few mods stand up for members like I've seen you have. Props to you!

Thanks so much man.I really only do what should be done by any of us! We have to stick together so when one of us gets hurt,we all have that members back! This is the best way to help keep the community safe.Plus,I HATE F&N SCAMMERS!!!

STEROID
04-06-2012, 02:10 AM
Ok guys, He was trying to make bullshit excuse after bullshit excuse and throwing jr under the bus saying it was jrs group buy and he had nothing to do with.The owner of IJ came over here and copied and pasted the posts that this loser wrote himself DURING the sale saying it was his sale,his products and he promised to get everyone their gear!!! It was amazing man,this piece of shit thought everyone was stupid and didn't have proof to back up the fact that he screwed many over!! Than he has the balls after being caught lying to say how does he know who got their product and who didnt? I told him to come ask and stop hiding like the cockroach he is!!

He claims that he lost out to JR as well so there was nothing he could do.He also claimed that JR had all his products and was handing everything! I say BULLSHIT!! First of all who gives their rep everything they got?? Money,products,etc!!! Secondly,his story keeps changing as to his involvement in the sale saying it was not his,then he changed it to it was his but JR had everything!

Look guys,lets give him the benefit of the doubt for 1 second,say he did lose out and it was all JR,WHY THE HELL WOULDN'T HE JUST COME BACK AND STATE THIS??? He could have contacted me,or any other mod to contact each member who placed an order with him and tell them what happened.Whether anyone believed him or not,is irrelevant is his story was true!! If it were true,there really would be nothing to do so why the hiding and just posting on another board like nothing ever happened? Didn't think anyone would ever know he was there?? Especially since half the guys there are here as well.

He said he didn't come back here under the name pimp because it wasnt safe! But he joined another board using the same exact name??? He said he never scammed anyone???? Thats why he joined here under another name and just showed up on IJ like nothing ever happened?? This piece of shit told me before he left that once things calmed down he would contact me and make things right with everyone!! So,has he made things right with anyone here???????? Has he tried to contact anyone telling you he would get you your products or refund??????????? Ive told him to come back and find out who he owes and he refused! He said for them to go find him on IJ!!! Really sounds like someone trying to make things right huh??? No he didn't scam anyone!!

Pieces of shit like this are what ruins the community guys.He's a loser that took members and doesn't care!! The longer he's allowed to be on the boards and in the community just gives him a chance to scam again.If its not sourcing,it will be trading or purchasing and not paying!! One way or the other,if he scammed once,HE'LL DO IT AGAIN!!

Oh yeah and one more thing,I don't know if anyone else here remembers while he was here saying he was in the process of moving and between that and him having a new baby,he didn't have the time and thats why he was having jr take over the sale in remailing for him?? Well he's still telling the same bullshit story over at IJ!! He's still in the middle of moving!!!LMAO.

DANGER TO THE COMMUNITY GUYS AND GIRLS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!!

Evil Eagle
04-06-2012, 02:37 AM
What a cock sucker. He hasn't contacted me, but even if he did that roach can go to hell.

315 BEAST
04-06-2012, 03:27 AM
Sounds like a real scumbag piece of shit from what I see

STEROID
04-07-2012, 12:24 AM
Ok guys,I have an update,surpisingly enough this loser has now posted on IJ asking members that are still owed to post up there so he can get in contact with you to make things right.Still refuses to come back here like a man a face everyone at the scene of the crime as it were but at least he seems to be forcibly taking the steps in the right direction!!

Please anyone that is owed,I would encourage you to get a hold of this piece of work and think about how you want to be taken care of.Meaning,can you trust what he will send you will be good product or not.The only thing that you have on your side is if he fucks you on product I will bury his ass and go even further to make sure he's buried.I have guys that have gotten me some of his personal info which I would have NO HESITATION POSTING UP PUBLICALLY IF HE SCREWS YOU GUYS FURTHER!!!! I know some of you may think posting personal info is going to far and my answer to that is...."DON'T FUCK ANYONE OVER AND YOU WON'T HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT THIS"

On the other hand,if you are too fearful of trusting him now,you may just want to get refunded the money that you sent him for product.

These are things to think about before contacting him.You want to make sure that its the best thing for you depending on how much you lost out on.

Evil Eagle
04-07-2012, 08:16 PM
I'm going to see if I can get a refund from that dbag pimp. What forum is IJ?

STEROID
04-07-2012, 08:34 PM
I'm going to see if I can get a refund from that dbag pimp. What forum is IJ?

http://ironjuggernauts.com/forum.php

STEROID
04-07-2012, 10:36 PM
Pimp says he is working with a few memebrs now to get them squared away and will continue to do so until all is right.Please everyone who lost out keep me informed with how you are/were taken care of from him.

bigpimpdaddy
04-08-2012, 08:05 PM
Yes he is still that same piece of shit he was back then...I do not trust him nor do I have any respect for him...
Thanks for keeping us up on this FIST.....

ZOOT
04-10-2012, 08:08 PM
He's GONE from IJ...pissed off the wrong person I think

darksidefitness
04-11-2012, 12:03 AM
I think he did in purpose to don't give any more explanation about the dvd's own here at BoP. He did not "run away" from IJ...he was "throw out"...just an excuse to disappear and show up again with dif name...oooopppssss. Same MO.

He's GONE from IJ...pissed off the wrong person I think

STEROID
04-11-2012, 12:07 AM
Well guys I guess that tells you what his intentions were.Once again,the BULLSHIT proves to be the truth about someone.Who would a thunk it???