PDA

View Full Version : Question about PCT and clomid

anfernio
03-24-2018, 06:56 PM
I'm new here so I apologise if this has already been addressed. I'm doing the recommended first timer cycle. Test e 250mg twice weekly, HCG 250 twice weekly, aromasin 12.5 daily.

Then the PCT is nolva+clomid. I've just been wondering about the clomid part. I'm already taking aromasin and they have the same effects, right? Could I just skip the clomid and continue the aromasin into the PCT?

Just a little side question if I can throw it in. I started getting itchy nips during the first week. Everywhere I look has different solutions from "relax, it's normal" to freaking out and readjusting everything. I tried adding an extra 6.25 of the aromasin, but I noticed some achiness in my joints after 2 days so I stopped that. Is it a good idea to play around with the aromasin? It's not painful and there are no bumps. I just notice they itch. It's probably all in my head lol. I also considered the possibility it's just sweating under my clothes irritating them. I started a new job and I'm pretty active running around.

anfernio
03-24-2018, 07:38 PM
Ignore that second question. First time jitters lol

ForTheWin18
03-27-2018, 01:33 PM
You want to do clomid in PCT, even though its similar in the sense that it inhibits estrogen as Armidex does, but clomid also helps promote your natural testosterone levels.

bigpapapumpaf
03-30-2018, 02:59 PM
I think aromasin daily is too much but that's me. Your body needs some estrogen in order to grow.

BPP