swolesteelers
03-25-2018, 11:49 PM
Ok whats the easiest and safest way to buy bitcoin from debit card

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
03-26-2018, 03:44 AM
Ok whats the easiest and safest way to buy bitcoin from debit card

I know others have ways... but I have two routes I take. One if I’m in a hurry, the other when I’m just putting coins in for later...

1. If in hurry:

A.) I buy from coinbase (fee associated. Usually $11.99 usd per $300 limit bought) (downloadable in App Store or google play)
B.) send to “blockchain wallet” (downloadable in App Store or google play) this will incur a small fee
C.) I will pay out to a vendor from this wallet. (This also incurs a small fee of around .07-.11)

If not in a hurry:

I buy BTC on Gemini. (They’re very limited in the states they’re licensed in, but growing by the month in obtaining the licenses.) This is actually my go to and main method due to the much lower fees. But you have to wait almost a week before you can move any coins out. This is a use your bank only option. But they are the most secure to hold your coins and do your transfers. They’re also federally insured and I doubt they’ll ever be hacked. I keep my coins here until I need to conduct business and then it’s the same steps as B & C above...

The first example is probably the most user friendly.

Nk775
03-26-2018, 05:11 AM
I just recently started using bitcoin, it's a lot easier than I thought it would be and quite freaky makes placing an order absurdly easy and convenient. I went with coinmama.com go to there website and open a free account. During the account set up you will have to send a picture of your license, front and back, then a picture of your face holding your license with a piece of paper with the date. Depending on how many verification steps you complete they will set a limit on how many bitcoin you can purchase. After setting up your coinmama account but before buying bitcoin go to Google app store and download block chain wallet, it's free. Once you have your wallet you go back to coinmama purchase your bitcoin with 5% fee and your purchase will go into h
Your wallet. Then you can transfer bitcoin from your wallet to someone elses(making a purchase) and block chain wallet literally charges cents as a fee.

swolesteelers
03-26-2018, 05:56 AM
You have to show i d

sumguy
03-26-2018, 06:00 AM
Basically the same as Nk775, but I downloaded the Electrum wallet. Opened a Coinmama account and have made several Bitcoin purchases since. They charge 5% of purchase price, plus another 5% for credit/debit card processing fee. There is a small mining fee also, amounts to penny's.

But you get some of that back when you pay via Bitcoin and get 5-10% off your order. As most sponsor's rather not deal with WU, MG, etc, just too much hassle, on both sides. So that's why most offer discounts if you pay with Bitcoins.

Once Coinmama approves your account it is a pretty basic process of buying, receiving and sending Bitcoins. If you can create and use an email account, you can just as easily open and use an account to buy and send Bitcoins.

Good luck.

RedWood1
03-26-2018, 06:01 AM
I just recently started using bitcoin, it's a lot easier than I thought it would be and quite freaky makes placing an order absurdly easy and convenient. I went with coinmama.com go to there website and open a free account. During the account set up you will have to send a picture of your license, front and back, then a picture of your face holding your license with a piece of paper with the date. Depending on how many verification steps you complete they will set a limit on how many bitcoin you can purchase. After setting up your coinmama account but before buying bitcoin go to Google app store and download block chain wallet, it's free. Once you have your wallet you go back to coinmama purchase your bitcoin with 5% fee and your purchase will go into h
Your wallet. Then you can transfer bitcoin from your wallet to someone elses(making a purchase) and block chain wallet literally charges cents as a fee.That's exactly how I'm using BTC. Limits are high also can't see myself buying my limit ever. I don't have that money to.

sumguy
03-26-2018, 09:02 AM
You have to show i d

R. When opening an account to buy Bitcoin yes, but when opening a wallet, no.

DEE151
03-27-2018, 03:28 AM
to much righting, make it easy for him not a book.
buy from coinbase super easy, then withdraw your tokens from gdax, log into gdax using your coinbase login, sister company.
then once you have your tokens into gdax send them were ever you want to. wallet or exchange. the fee is only like 15 cent to withdraw from gdax.

RedWood1
03-27-2018, 03:34 AM
to much righting, make it easy for him not a book.
buy from coinbase super easy, then withdraw your tokens from gdax, log into gdax using your coinbase login, sister company.
then once you have your tokens into gdax send them were ever you want to. wallet or exchange. the fee is only like 15 cent to withdraw from gdax.What's gdax, I don't know this stuff. Kicked off from Coinbase.

kubes
03-27-2018, 03:40 AM
What's gdax, I don't know this stuff. Kicked off from Coinbase.

Gdax is coinbase. U log in with your coinbase user name and password and you can move your coin with less fees. Do a google search and see if there is a bitcoin atm around. I used mine today and just put the cash directly from the atm to bitcoin blockchain wallet. Took less then a minute and it funded before I walked away from the atm

DEE151
03-28-2018, 02:24 PM
What's gdax, I don't know this stuff. Kicked off from Coinbase.
then you wont be able to use them, then i assume your paying a pretty nice fees for bitcoins then?
here check this site out, find a new site, and dont worry about others ppl reviews, cause kucoin is 2nd to last, and that site is super easy and user friendly and cheap fees as well, and i like Bit-Z and Binance, just spend 120$ 2 days ago on coinbase, and had the tokens transwer to bit-z and pick up 115$ in BTX and i should be picking up another 100$ to 150$ in BTX tokens, then you transfer your btx to Bitcore wallet, sit back and every Monday BTX hands out 8% of BTX to there holders.
thats free money PPL do your reserch and u will find what altcoins are worth buying, plus buy NOW in this dip. i hold a 19 different types of altcoins and number 20 soon to be added to my Blockfolio will be Oxproject ZRX
5-8yrs from now i know i will be sitting good.
TOP 4+ BITCOIN EXCHANGE LIST: Best Sites to Buy & Sell (https://www.bestbitcoinexchange.io/)

texas.redneck
03-29-2018, 02:22 PM
I wanted to try Bitcoin but I think I misunderstood how it worked. I had done some brief research about a month ago and thought you just find a bitcoin ATM and insert cash, maybe pay some nominal fee, and then you get a receipt with an account number to access your bitcoin currency. I did NOT think any personal information was necessary which is why this is becoming a popular option on the steroid underground. However, now I'm reading and it looks like I have to download one of several different apps to choose from for my phone and then put all my personal information down in the app along with a picture of my ID. Then I use this app to go to a bitcoin ATM and buy bitcoins. Does that sound right?

Cowboymike
03-29-2018, 07:22 PM
I wanted to try Bitcoin but I think I misunderstood how it worked. I had done some brief research about a month ago and thought you just find a bitcoin ATM and insert cash, maybe pay some nominal fee, and then you get a receipt with an account number to access your bitcoin currency. I did NOT think any personal information was necessary which is why this is becoming a popular option on the steroid underground. However, now I'm reading and it looks like I have to download one of several different apps to choose from for my phone and then put all my personal information down in the app along with a picture of my ID. Then I use this app to go to a bitcoin ATM and buy bitcoins. Does that sound right?

Negative ghost rider... that’s just one way... if you want to fly completely under the radar you download “blockchain wallet” and deposit cash direct from bitcoin atm to the blockchain wallet... no personal info needed. At least not from the atm here in my home town...

But I just do everything online now which I needed to give personal info in order to open the accounts... it’s more convenient.. I personally open a new block chain wallet address every new time I send from coinbase so I don’t have a repeat address they can try to pin on me.

swolesteelers
03-29-2018, 08:35 PM
I found bitcoin atm no id best thing so far

swolesteelers
04-01-2018, 01:23 AM
So has anybody use coinsource

swolesteelers
04-01-2018, 02:16 AM
Coinsource sucks tried 5 times to enroll that pictures wont come out tried customer witch is 24 7 days a week but But their compliance department is 9 to 5 what kind of shit is that

korsaire
04-01-2018, 02:35 AM
blockchain wallet is the best and small fee for sending btc

swolesteelers
04-01-2018, 05:20 PM
So i can use any wallet for bitcoin

kubes
04-01-2018, 05:43 PM
So i can use any wallet for bitcoin

Most wallets support bitcoin yes

Mfire
04-15-2018, 04:39 PM
How do I transfer money from Coinbase to block Hain wallet

Cowboymike
04-15-2018, 05:20 PM
How do I transfer money from Coinbase to block Hain wallet

Go to block chain wallet > Receive > copy your wallet address via select and copy option from your phone or computer > go to coinbase > bitcoin wallet > send > paste your blockchain wallet into the send address bar > confirm your wallet address is correct > confirm your transaction

It should take between 3-10 minutes to fully complete from coinbase to blockchain wallet.

Mfire
04-15-2018, 08:18 PM
Go to block chain wallet > Receive > copy your wallet address via select and copy option from your phone or computer > go to coinbase > bitcoin wallet > send > paste your blockchain wallet into the send address bar > confirm your wallet address is correct > confirm your transaction

It should take between 3-10 minutes to fully complete from coinbase to blockchain wallet.
Thanks brother figured it out, why can’t I send it to a sponsor directly from Coinbase

kubes
04-15-2018, 10:01 PM
Coinbase will ban you

Onemorerep
04-15-2018, 10:41 PM
That's what I heard. I have to buy bit coin on coin base wait 4 days then transfer to block chain. I'll try following from above.

kubes
04-15-2018, 10:51 PM
That's what I heard. I have to buy bit coin on coin base wait 4 days then transfer to block chain. I'll try following from above.

I have always moved it from coinbase as fast as i buy. Why do you have to wait 4 days?

Mfire
04-15-2018, 10:53 PM
That was a lot easier than I thought it would be

Mfire
04-15-2018, 10:53 PM
Coinbase will ban you
Thanks Kubes

Mfire
04-19-2018, 12:00 AM
Did my first transaction to a merchant tonight, it wouldn’t have been that hard if the damn phone woulda let me copy everything, I had to enter everything manually, what a pain in the ass

Mfire
04-19-2018, 01:18 AM
Man they came back a couple hours later and said I owed another 4 bucks, I paid the amount they asked for in the first transfer. This was not a sponsor on here anymore, just venting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cowboymike
04-19-2018, 04:36 AM
Did my first transaction to a merchant tonight, it wouldn’t have been that hard if the damn phone woulda let me copy everything, I had to enter everything manually, what a pain in the ass

Lol oh man that sucks!! I hate doing that!

Cowboymike
04-19-2018, 04:40 AM
Man they came back a couple hours later and said I owed another 4 bucks, I paid the amount they asked for in the first transfer. This was not a sponsor on here anymore, just venting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As long as the value was the correct amount, once you hit send, then it shouldn’t matter... I’ve never dealt with anyone who ever tripped about the value drop before... and believe me, my time stamp said one thing once and by the time it confirmed that shit was down almost $25... but the sponsor didn’t say a thing other than “it’ll go back up. Don’t worry about it” ... I was more stressed than he was about it lol... but he was right.

But regardless, you spent the required monies.... time sent has the value stamped on it. It shouldn’t even be a discussion after that point. IMO