PDA

View Full Version : pre cycle prep

spartan3924
03-26-2018, 12:20 PM
let me first start by saying this is just my personal views on gear usage. so i've always believed that any steroid usage should be used to push past ones natural limits, not get you there. i see so many posts of either starting a cut or bulk with detailed diet plan and workout/cardio regimen. what i never understood is why would a guy, say 6' 200lbs and 18% bf start a "cut" diet the same time as a "cut" cycle? that guy has so much work to do to get down as much bf as possible before using gear. say after a 10 week cut of test and winny on a cal deficit, how can you tell the results from the gear apart from the calorie deficit? I've always gotten as lean as i possibly can by lowering cals 100-200 a week for several weeks and manipulated carbs to the point where any more will cost muscle loss or negatively impact my training sessions, that way when i start a cycle any results i achieve are from the compounds. same with a bulk. am i making sense? i just woke up an my mind is all over the place. i just don't get why gear is used, hate to say it, as a short cut by some people. put in the work. nothing in this life worth having comes easy.

Primemuscle
03-26-2018, 12:25 PM
let me first start by saying this is just my personal views on gear usage. so i've always believed that any steroid usage should be used to push past ones natural limits, not get you there. i see so many posts of either starting a cut or bulk with detailed diet plan and workout/cardio regimen. what i never understood is why would a guy, say 6' 200lbs and 18% bf start a "cut" diet the same time as a "cut" cycle? that guy has so much work to do to get down as much bf as possible before using gear. say after a 10 week cut of test and winny on a cal deficit, how can you tell the results from the gear apart from the calorie deficit? I've always gotten as lean as i possibly can by lowering cals 100-200 a week for several weeks and manipulated carbs to the point where any more will cost muscle loss or negatively impact my training sessions, that way when i start a cycle any results i achieve are from the compounds. same with a bulk. am i making sense? i just woke up an my mind is all over the place. i just don't get why gear is used, hate to say it, as a short cut by some people. put in the work. nothing in this life worth having comes easy.

The reason people use it as a short cut is because they are under the misconception that if you take gear, you’ll be in shape. And that’s far from the reality of things as you know. However most people don’t understand that before gear is really relevant, they need to have their diet dialed in, been training for several years and understand nutrition & it’s correlation to exercise/gains. And they should have all that dialed in for at least 3-5 years before they even consider gear. However the reality of the situation is nowadays people want instant gratification. They do not want to do the hard work, make sacrifices and grind daily towards their goal. Rather they just want it to be easy or a handout. And that’s not how life works. You have to pay your dues day in and day out to be successful in any aspect of life.

Sorry got a little side tracked but it’s applicable. However to summarize that: the gear doesn’t work unless you do. And it won’t be anywhere near as effective if you do not have a solid foundation of dieting and training already established before using gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ttttony51
03-26-2018, 12:33 PM
I do understand what you are saying and I’m pretty sure that this is directed towards me plus I’m sure other people and believe me i can take constructive criticism very very well, which is exactly why I did put my original post up and did want to hear suggestions and was open to hearing what everyone had to say. What you did tell me did make perfect sense. My reply to your last post to me I did tell you that I would wait until I got down to my target then would hope onto my gear. I am one of these naturally big guys and 4 years ago I was diagnosed with acromegaly and had surgery to get the tumor out shortly after so all of my levels are completely out of whack but since I’ve been at adult age the lowest I’ve weighed was 198 lbs on an incredibly strict diet was at 10% a little bit lower bf so yes once I do reach my goal of 190 hopefully I’m able to get lower but I just think 180 on me would look just weird then I will start a nice cutting stack with a diet to maintain my weight for a bit then go back to cutting. Once again I really do appreciate you giving me advice on my posts and I do hope that you do keep them coming.

spartan3924
03-26-2018, 04:18 PM
i honestly wasn't referring to one person in particular just kinda ranting. another rant i could go on is i don't understand why ppl get hung up on weight. unless your competing who cares? i mean its fun to watch the scale go up/down while bulking or cutting but if i look good and feel good at a certain weight then why should i care about anything else? everyone has their own goals i just personally never understood guys who obsess over weight and brag about gaining 25lbs on a cycle when 15lbs is fat 5lbs water and 5lbs muscle and lose 80% of it a month after they stop.

spartan3924
03-26-2018, 04:20 PM
again that isn't directed at you ttttttony just my point of shooting for a specific goal is kinda pointless. the best judge is how you feel and a mirror, fuck the rest.

ttttony51
03-26-2018, 04:38 PM
I absolutely understand what you’re saying and I do agree with you to a point. I do know when I did weigh that 190 I felt great but you’re right who’s to say I wouldn’t feel the same if I was heavier/lighter now. And I love these forums because it’s a perfect place that we are allowed to go on our rants and voice our opinions and I do appreciate your opinions you did give me on my next cycle and you actually did teach me a few things and I will actually take that advice and use it.

spartan3924
03-26-2018, 04:55 PM
hell yea brother thats what its all about!!

UPL101
03-28-2018, 03:21 PM
Go hard bro! Lol