PDA

View Full Version : best pct for end of cycle

buckeye
01-25-2012, 01:05 PM
What's up brothers.I just started the last 8wks of cycle I'm running rip blend225 eod with 100 prop eod and 60mg of var ed.what's ur guys fav pct.I got hcg clomid and nolv.just askin when to start and how long.thx brothers

Eric1237
01-25-2012, 01:11 PM
I'd run hcg on cycle, start pct third day after last shot clomid+nolva for 4 weeks.

Pointer1
01-25-2012, 07:42 PM
Agreed but I hate clomid and I run six weeks staggering dose down. Just don't watch The Notebook on clomid, or humane society commercials. So sad :(

mikeyg51
03-29-2012, 04:40 AM
So, since this is a lil older, I hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread lol...I am running tren/prop/mast with winny and wanna run my pct eventually...Now, pct is not my strong suit knowledge-wise, and I have hcg and need proper pct...what would you recommend/how much? I generally get novla/clomid, but since there are soooo many out there now, I get lost as I get older lol...Also, do you guys ever like running nolva during cycle? I prefer adex during, IF i run anything during, but i've never tried running that at the end...thanks bros!

Onedeep0811
08-21-2012, 07:22 PM
So, since this is a lil older, I hope you don't mind me hijacking this thread lol...I am running tren/prop/mast with winny and wanna run my pct eventually...Now, pct is not my strong suit knowledge-wise, and I have hcg and need proper pct...what would you recommend/how much? I generally get novla/clomid, but since there are soooo many out there now, I get lost as I get older lol...Also, do you guys ever like running nolva during cycle? I prefer adex during, IF i run anything during, but i've never tried running that at the end...thanks bros!

Its best to run an AI as well as a SERM vs just running two SERMS. I would go with aromasin & clomid.