PDA

View Full Version : Melanotan question

Radman69
03-31-2018, 02:42 PM
Heres a silly ass question i cant seem to find an answer on... since melanotan increases production of melanin in the body, usually for getting a sick ass tan with minimal sun exposure... will this compound also effect melanin in eye color? Has anyone with lighter colored eyes taken this and noticed any darkening of eye color or does it not work like that? Just curious... thanks for taking the time to read/respond..

bigpapapumpaf
03-31-2018, 03:32 PM
I have read that it will but have no first hand experience. My wife is very fair skinned, red head with light eyes. She took M2 all last summer and I specifically watched her eyes and freckles. She had no issues of darkening what so ever.

BPP

Radman69
03-31-2018, 03:37 PM
thanks for sharing your experiences much appreciated! Want a nice tan but dont wanna lose bright green eyes over it lol

trenbolognaa
03-31-2018, 03:41 PM
My friends and I have not experienced that side effect this far while experimenting

Topsecret
03-31-2018, 05:01 PM
No it will not by experience. My wife and I run it.

Awesome shit too!

Radman69
03-31-2018, 05:16 PM
thanks for the feedback mates! Imma give it a run!

Topsecret
03-31-2018, 05:24 PM
It works well with minimal tanning. There's some sides I've personally experienced like upset stomach so I punch it before bed.

You'll enjoy it.

-Chase-
04-01-2018, 04:35 AM
It works well with minimal tanning. There's some sides I've personally experienced like upset stomach so I punch it before bed.

You'll enjoy it.The mrs and i do the same straight before bed
No eye colour change

Absolutely recommend it love the shit
Wont be white ever again wish i knew about it years ago

Good luck

Sent from my LG-F500L using Tapatalk

bigpapapumpaf
04-01-2018, 02:48 PM
Make sure you take it with food and start at the lower end of dosing. Some brands are worse than others for nausea.

BPP

BigRich
04-13-2018, 12:52 AM
After using MT-2 for a few months I felt my light green eyes were more green. I honestly think they looked better though. The effect was temporary and went away when I stopped using the MT2.

Herc
04-13-2018, 02:23 AM
My wife and I have ran it a few times, no eye color change. Makes moles and freckles very dark, they blend in because you get so dark though. It has the side effect of frequent rock hard erections though! So be careful, because they can happen at inopportune times. And being on test just seems to make it worse...

RockDawg
04-13-2018, 02:52 AM
Are there any sources here who carry it? Can anybody PM me and let me know where I can grab some? Thanks in advance!

jstud
05-02-2018, 12:33 AM
I’ve been running it on and off for a few years and it has not effect my light blue eyes at all. Sometimes gets me nauseas, but that’s the only side. I wish it would kill my appetite. I’m a notorious night time snacker.