PDA

View Full Version : Can HGH take the place of hcg

Jimring
04-01-2018, 05:50 AM
I understand you don't need hcg if you're doing Hgh

What if you're doing a steroid cycle with Hgh and igf?

It seems like my balls are Fuller a couple days into HGH in the middle of a cycle without HCG.

Does HGH make your balls full like HCG?

sumguy
04-01-2018, 06:14 AM

R. Where did you get this from?

R. What's the question here?

It seems like my balls are Fuller a couple days into HGH in the middle of a cycle without HCG.

R. Optical illusion?

Does HGH make your balls full like HCG?

R. Lol?

G160
04-01-2018, 07:29 AM

Does HGH make your balls full like HCG?No.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

Fancycat69
04-01-2018, 10:36 AM
Ya idk where you heard that man. I would def not use hgh as a replacement for hcg. They serve totally different purposes

Primemuscle
04-01-2018, 10:47 AM
Ya idk where you heard that man. I would def not use hgh as a replacement for hcg. They serve totally different purposes

Precisely. They are two different things that serve two different purposes. To the OP... Where did you hear that from that hgh can replace hcg?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimring
04-01-2018, 02:06 PM
I didn't hear that. But after two days on HGH my balls seemed Fuller like when you're on HCG. actually I guess HCG only made them feel fulleralong time ago the first time I did HCG after a bunch of cycles without it.

I don't know my balls just seemed heavier and hanging lower. Maybe it's because spring is here

kubes
04-01-2018, 02:36 PM
Your hgh might just be hcg

bigpapapumpaf
04-01-2018, 02:45 PM
HCG is used to restart your bodies making of natural testosterone after or while you are on a cycle of synthetic testosterone. If your body stops producing test, and you are no longer injecting test, your balls might shrink.

GH can cause an increase in test production but it is not intended as a hormone stimulating compound. GH in simple terms helps to regulate growth and metabolism. It can cause an increase in testosterone but it is not intended to be used as a replacement for or a means to restart natural production.

They are night and day different and are night and day different in price.

BPP

Mfire
04-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Get a pregnancy test and test it, if it’s positive you got hcg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jimring
04-01-2018, 03:29 PM
I got it from someone on here, and it was in original box with labels etc. My balls probably just needed to emptied I guess

Or it was just my imagination.

kubes
04-01-2018, 05:50 PM
Hcg mimics lh production and gh does not

chadmack282
04-01-2018, 07:59 PM
Your hgh might just be hcg

Bingo!!

Cannon
04-06-2018, 02:02 AM
I would like to just reiterate in this post, that when you buy some hgh:

(Step 1) Buy a cheap pregnancy test
(Step 2) Reconstitute 1 vial of said hgh
(Step 3) Draw out a small quantity of the hgh reconstitution into a pin
(Step 4) Squirt that small quantity onto the pregnancy test in the spot that a woman would normally piss on
(Step 5) Wait
(Step 6) Evaluate results: If it reads positive, you are pregnant, then you have been fucked by your hgh provider and have received hcg.
If it reads negative, then it may be hgh, but you should still conduct a serum level test (Inject 10 IU (calf is easy) into a muscle of your choice, then get a test between 2-4 hours after injection), and also get a baseline igf test, and then an igf test after about 3-4 weeks of use.

Cannon
04-06-2018, 02:06 AM
**One small clarification, many of the hgh resellers are in the same boat as you, and have bought a large quantity of gh from a wholesaler
So they may not know they have hcg, so simply email them privately and give them a picture of your results and I am sure they will rectify it.
This is why i rejoined this and other boards after years of being off, it is to have other brothers who are up to the same shit, and who care about quality and respect in what we are doing. I know I only have 15 posts, but I read all this shit while I am supposed to be studying. Cause really, I am waiting until I can leave and get back to the gym.
From what I have read here, everything will be fixed. I know you probably are not experiencing this issue, but considering your response of "fuller balls" to your hgh, I thought it prudent to post.
Just some sides you should experience with real gh, "Increased quality of sleep, insane dreams (I usually have amazing horror movie nightmares that are so vivid that I actually enjoy them), numbness in extremities, increased pump, increased sense of well being."