PDA

View Full Version : "NOTORIOUS" - Conor McGregor Doc

AngieNY
04-01-2018, 10:14 PM
If anyone is interested... there is a documentary on Conor McGregor on Netflix.

Happy Easter Brothers and Sisters!

He is Risen!

Keltic
04-01-2018, 11:02 PM

He is Risen!

Happy Easter sister! I'll definitely be watching the documentary. Thanks for the info.

AngieNY
04-01-2018, 11:14 PM
Enjoy brother!
He's one of my favorite fighters, been following him since the beginning.

Happy Easter sister! I'll definitely be watching the documentary. Thanks for the info.

Keltic
04-02-2018, 12:44 AM
Enjoy brother!
He's one of my favorite fighters, been following him since the beginning.

I have also. Getting impatient waiting for him to fight again. Lol

Nk775
04-02-2018, 12:49 AM
He's a bad mother****er. His fightsz are wars, can't wait to see him in the octagon again. The documentary is really good. Has footage of when he was broke living with his parents up unttil the hate Diaz wars. Great film.

AngieNY
04-02-2018, 12:52 AM
I got to tell you... he would have beat Mayweather if he didnt gas in the 7th rd. He was taking the fight to him up until the 6th Rd.

I have also. Getting impatient waiting for him to fight again. Lol

Keltic
04-02-2018, 12:57 AM
I got to tell you... he would have beat Mayweather if he didnt gas in the 7th rd. He was taking the fight to him up until the 6th Rd.

I agree with you. It was a great fight. He looked really good, especially never boxing professionally before.

AngieNY
04-02-2018, 01:19 AM
Exactly, so many ppl were talking shit... I would love for them to train and get in the ring and put their money where their mouths are.

Ultimate line "Whut the fook you have a school bag for boy, you dont even fooookin read" LMAAAAOOOO

I agree with you. It was a great fight. He looked really good, especially never boxing professionally before.

TinyNutzzz
04-02-2018, 01:37 AM
Fook Yeah Thanks Bro.... Netflix Time!!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Ranger15
04-02-2018, 02:28 AM
Just watched this it is indeed great ! Highly recommend

bamboosolid
04-02-2018, 10:37 PM

He is Risen!Buggar! Netflix America only, not on the third rate Australian Netflix service!!!

Sent from my ASUS_Z011D using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
04-02-2018, 11:14 PM

no that's a pipe dream

mayweather carried him for a good show period.

if he could hack it as a professional boxer he would be a professional boxer making millions instead of thousands as a mma guy

AngieNY
04-03-2018, 12:50 AM
LMAO What?!?!? A few thousand? He's worth over $100mm and makes several million fight

no that's a pipe dream

if he could hack it as a professional boxer he would be a professional boxer making millions instead of thousands as a mma guy

TinyNutzzz
04-03-2018, 01:08 AM
no that's a pipe dream

if he could hack it as a professional boxer he would be a professional boxer making millions instead of thousands as a mma guyNo way bro. Granted he doesnt have Mayweather money,he makes a Fucking killing... It shows he started from shit,on government welfare to a multimillionaire. Also if Conner had alittle better cardio,He'd of kicked pretty boys ass. Floyd couldn't even figure him out until he gassed out and Floyd still COULDN'T KNOCK HIM OUT!!! McGregor is one hell of a boxer,a legend in the sport of MMA,and quit possibly the best shit talking, fight hyping,head twisting arrogant fighter to ever walk the walk and talk the talk...
Not to mention he's the only fighter in UFC history to hold 2 different division belts simultaneous and relinquish one just to fight Floyd... Dudes a Bad Ass and A Savvy Savvy Businessman....

Couchlockd
04-03-2018, 01:21 AM
No way bro. Granted he doesnt have Mayweather money,he makes a Fucking killing... It shows he started from shit,on government welfare to a multimillionaire. Also if Conner had alittle better cardio,He'd of kicked pretty boys ass. Floyd couldn't even figure him out until he gassed out and Floyd still COULDN'T KNOCK HIM OUT!!! McGregor is one hell of a boxer,a legend in the sport of MMA,and quit possibly the best shit talking, fight hyping,head twisting arrogant fighter to ever walk the walk and talk the talk...
Not to mention he's the only fighter in UFC history to hold 2 different division belts simultaneous and relinquish one just to fight Floyd... Dudes a Bad Ass and A Savvy Savvy Businessman....

I've been in this debate before.

I'm sorry, but boxing is elite.

Floyd is much much older than Connor was on top of it.

Couchlockd
04-03-2018, 03:39 AM
No way bro. Granted he doesnt have Mayweather money,he makes a Fucking killing... It shows he started from shit,on government welfare to a multimillionaire. Also if Conner had alittle better cardio,He'd of kicked pretty boys ass. Floyd couldn't even figure him out until he gassed out and Floyd still COULDN'T KNOCK HIM OUT!!! McGregor is one hell of a boxer,a legend in the sport of MMA,and quit possibly the best shit talking, fight hyping,head twisting arrogant fighter to ever walk the walk and talk the talk...

started from nothing?

you mean the same way most professional champion boxers did? for Christ sake, mayweather can't even read.

dinners worth 100m.? half of that came from the mayweather fight.

I'm not taking any thing away from Connor.

but to say if "he wasn't gassed by the 7th he'd have beat Floyd" where's the logic in that? So if you analyze that statement even deeper it really means if he was a better boxer than Floyd he would have beaten him that does make sense here correct?

That's like me fighting a professional boxer and saying oh Jesus if I was 10 pounds lighter and had better conditioning and the other guy didn't punch so hard I would have kicked his ass

TinyNutzzz
04-03-2018, 04:41 AM
No it's as simple as saying had his cardio been on point he'd of had a better outcome. Floyd's a great boxer but I find it funny and humbling that in your eyes a Nobody MMA fighter gave him the best fight he's fought in years. Hell Floyd couldnt even run bro he took a beating. Yes he won but since he's the GOAT to you shouldn't he have dominated from the bell?

Couchlockd
04-03-2018, 02:51 PM
it had nothing to do with "cardio" it had to do with not knowing how to fight a real fight past 3 rounds. knowing how to pace yourself and play on another fighters weakness is indeed what makes you a good fighter.

Connors 12 years younger than him. and he's far from being in "bad shape".

look, I think mayweather is a piece of shit human being, he's a cocky, low down, woman beater, uneducated duck head. BUT. we aren't discussing his morality as a human, but his skill as a boxer.

come on, ringside has him as the best pound for pound boxer ever.

so kimbo slice can beat evander holyfield, or ken shamrock can beat Tyson or Ali? Connor couldn't even best Eric "butterbean" Esch.