PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a recipe for Masteron A/E

Gearhead
04-03-2018, 02:59 PM
After extensive surfing through this section, I didn't come across anything on Masteron. If there's already a thread for it, it's buried pretty good and could use a bump. Anyways I'm looking for a recipe for Mast A/E at 100mg for A or 200-250mg per ml for E. Vial sizes 10, 20 or 40 ml. Will be sure to rep up anyone that takes the time to help. Thanks!

Primodaddy
04-03-2018, 07:57 PM
After extensive surfing through this section, I didn't come across anything on Masteron. If there's already a thread for it, it's buried pretty good and could use a bump. Anyways I'm looking for a recipe for Mast A/E at 100mg for A or 200-250mg per ml for E. Vial sizes 10, 20 or 40 ml. Will be sure to rep up anyone that takes the time to help. Thanks!

Short Ester 2/20 in mct oil @100mg/ml

Long Ester same recipe works @200mg/ml

Superman8
04-03-2018, 10:31 PM
Download calculator first and use it... it’s hard to understand
when you get a reply... 2/20 w mct is correct but before
I understood all of it that made no sense at all to me use the
calculator it make it all make sense... when I started
it was so confusing I was bout to give up but it’s actually very
simple everyone on here has helped immensely
once u understand how it works... these guys/gals
min here are great

Superman8
04-03-2018, 10:39 PM
Sorry if that reply is so messed up on spelling I have a phone w a mind of its own
all of the sudden I apologize for sounding like a dar dar hope u can make sense of what I wrote

wakeneat
04-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Sorry if that reply is so messed up on spelling I have a phone w a mind of its own
all of the sudden I apologize for sounding like a dar dar hope u can make sense of what I wrote

Haha I understood what you were saying. I’m sure he can.

Yes just use a calculator basskilleronline has a good one and there are many others. I’ve never had an issue with my brews.

ProFit
05-12-2018, 01:29 PM

This link is to the recipe for Masteron E at 250mg

Steroid powder calculator - Finished oil quantity calculator (https://www.steroidcal.com/oil_1?id=50)