PDA

View Full Version : Kidney trouble or just pulld muscle?

itsme
04-04-2018, 04:11 PM
Hey guys i just wanted to hear any input on this issue from personal experience
... Ok so ive been on my cycle of test and deca for 5wks now first 4 wks was startd with superdrol..... Last week of super drol i was doin deadlifts and the next few days had this pain under my right side rib cage in the back.. Didnt hurt much while liftng but when i walkd was the worst... Then i noticed if i put my hand behind my back and held the area as i walkd it wasnt bad.. So it went away then this week did deadlift again and now the pain is bk... On top of this while i was comn to end of wk 4 superdrol i had darker urine unless i flushd out good..... Its better now... Also i take kratom every eveing and lil zquil every night to help sleep.... I havnt had time yet to go get blood wrk but just curious yals thoughts if it sounds like kidney or just pulld muscle....

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

itsme
04-04-2018, 04:35 PM
Also now that im sitting here i can lean to the side and arch my back a certain way and feel that right side strap of muscle pulling... Im thinkn muscle pulld... Because ive had kidney pains long time ago and couldnt bend over it hurt so bad and had blood in my urine....

Primodaddy
04-04-2018, 04:41 PM
Go see a doctor dude and get your shit figured out. Drop the sdrol as well man cause that shit is toxic as fuck!

itsme
04-04-2018, 04:46 PM
Go see a doctor dude and get your shit figured out. Drop the sdrol as well man cause that shit is toxic as fuck!I did drop it a week ago... If it isnt better by next week after i skip out on deadlifts then il go.. Till then ima think its pulld muscle

joko123
04-04-2018, 04:54 PM
Youre describing a pulled muscle, pain on certain ranges of motion during certain exercises is a pulled muscle. Kidney pain would be a chronic stabbing unrelenting pain. Go see a doctor though none us are qualified to give you medical advice. ATleast not yet [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsme
04-04-2018, 04:55 PM
Youre describing a pulled muscle, pain on certain ranges of motion during certain exercises is a pulled muscle. Kidney pain would be a chronic stabbing unrelenting pain. Go see a doctor though none us are qualified to give you medical advice. ATleast not yet [emoji6]

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYea i hear ya..