PDA

View Full Version : After/During cyc

Jwm616
04-04-2018, 05:17 PM
Hey all, i have 2 questions I’m hoping to get some feedback on.

I was currently running test and avavar for a few months, i stopped the test 2 weeks ago “ felt like i was packing on to much water weight” but I am going to follow through with the anavar for another 3 weeks or so as i was only running for 3 weeks so far. Now would i still take a PCT while being off the test and still on the var? Anavar is only 20mg per day.
Also second question, while I’m running say test and var at the same time and feeling bloated like i did, what would be a good mg of nolvi to take and when while on cyc so i don’t get that water retention. That all you all in advance

Primodaddy
04-04-2018, 05:29 PM
Hey all, i have 2 questions I’m hoping to get some feedback on.

I was currently running test and avavar for a few months, i stopped the test 2 weeks ago “ felt like i was packing on to much water weight” but I am going to follow through with the anavar for another 3 weeks or so as i was only running for 3 weeks so far. Now would i still take a PCT while being off the test and still on the var? Anavar is only 20mg per day.
Also second question, while I’m running say test and var at the same time and feeling bloated like i did, what would be a good mg of nolvi to take and when while on cyc so i don’t get that water retention. That all you all in advance

Start pct a few days after your var ends and if you want to combat bloat you need adex or asin dude, nolva don't do much for water retention.

Jwm616
04-04-2018, 05:37 PM
Start pct a few days after your var ends and if you want to combat bloat you need adex or asin dude, nolva don't do much for water retention.

Thankyou brother i appreciate it. Any advice on how much arim to take while on?

Sh0tsf1red
04-04-2018, 10:13 PM

I've heard nolvadex at 10mg a day is good for water retention and promotes hardness on cycle but have not tried it myself