PDA

View Full Version : Mixing Gear

slash75cmd
01-29-2012, 05:10 PM
Question: Will mixing three different compounds in one vial compromise the effectiveness or consistency of the blend? I was thinking about a combination of NPP, Mast Prop, and Test Prop in the same vial for everyday or everyday usage. This is a cycle for next month. I figure that blending would would be less time consuming. Forgive this question if it reads NOOB all over it.

Also, any advice on how to measure amounts per ml, how to properly execute the blending process, and past experiences are appreciated as well. All of the gear is 100 ml per vial. Thanks in advance Brothers.

GD
01-29-2012, 10:35 PM
Simply blending. Gear like that is a common practice but not really practable...when gear is built all your compounds are weighed in molecular weight (when done right)...simply pulling a cc of this and. That ant piuuting it in a bottle doesn't ensure proper mg or blend..I will be back up and running in about 2 weeks and will build special blends on request if needed..

Spawn
01-29-2012, 11:09 PM
^^^ Icon hit the nail on the head. You cant mix different compounds of PRE made gear (gear thats already ready bottled up) and expect it to be accurate. Just buy some of his special blends that are pre made that way and will be accuratly dosed. Its all in the brewing, not as easy as buying 3 different pre made one ester compounds then just mixing them together, its just not feasible. You are def in the right plce tho if you want pre made special blends! Icon and big d both have them.

FREEKSHOW
01-29-2012, 11:59 PM
OK to mix in preloaded pins from three different vials tho

paolo123
01-30-2012, 12:35 AM
yes its ok to mix gear from different bottles

GD
01-30-2012, 12:46 AM
I like. Ham. And mashed potatoes and a nice piece of apple pie...but it wouldn't taste the same if. You put it in a blender and ate it all at once....just saying...some compounds are best. Pinned seperate..I'm not saying. That there aren't. People who draw multiple compounds in. The same pin...just saying 15 years of. Bloodwork research...says you benifit more not trying to reinvent the wheel

csmilz9
01-30-2012, 01:21 AM
I like. Ham. And mashed potatoes and a nice piece of apple pie...but it wouldn't taste the same if. You put it in a blender and ate it all at once....just saying...some compounds are best. Pinned seperate..I'm not saying. That there aren't. People who draw multiple compounds in. The same pin...just saying 15 years of. Bloodwork research...says you benifit more not trying to reinvent the wheel

Bingo...hit the nail on the head

paolo123
01-30-2012, 01:34 AM

hold up bro.... ur telling me that if i have 3 compounds in different bottles and i load 1cc of each into 1 pin im not going to get the same effects like if i pinned each compound 1 at a time? lmfao i dont know if i read correctly......

darksidefitness
01-30-2012, 01:48 AM
I'm hungry now!!! Icon, tell F.I.S.T. to put this recipe in the general discussion. Sound Tasty!!! You can call it..."Mash & Ham A La Icon" with French accent of course. :p :D By the way, I think that as long they are all oil, he should be good to go. Not oil and water bases.

GD
01-30-2012, 01:49 AM
The biggest misunderstood consept in gear has always been people thinking that hey...if I take a cc of test 250 anc mix it with a cc of prope 100 then I have a 350mg test blend...furthest from the truth...all gear is specific with molecular wieght and all compound are built different with different carrier oil content and ba and bb ratios...when you add a compound that riquires less compound but let say more e.o. or gso...you in turn weeken the one that reuired less...specialty blens are just what is says...specialty...the. math that's involved and chemical breakdown would boggle ones mind....take sustanon for instance..if you took 1cc of each compound involved and add it together...you don't have 4cc of sust...you have 4 compound of shit

paolo123
01-30-2012, 01:56 AM
The biggest misunderstood consept in gear has always been people thinking that hey...if I take a cc of test 250 anc mix it with a cc of prope 100 then I have a 350mg test blend...furthest from the truth...all gear is specific with molecular wieght and all compound are built different with different carrier oil content and ba and bb ratios...when you add a compound that riquires less compound but let say more e.o. or gso...you in turn weeken the one that reuired less...specialty blens are just what is says...specialty...the. math that's involved and chemical breakdown would boggle ones mind....take sustanon for instance..if you took 1cc of each compound involved and add it together...you don't have 4cc of sust...you have 4 compound of shit
is not shit, its tp,tpp,ti,td.lol j/k

GD
01-30-2012, 02:02 AM
Paolo..you read it right.let's say for argument sake..that a 100ml mix of prope 100 has 70.5ml carrier oil and 20ml bb. the same 100ml mix in test 250 has 76.25. And no bb...by them selves. They are perfect...now add. Them together in the same pin and the prope has too much oil and the test 250 now had bb in it...you've change the chemical make up of both products......understand it now...

Spawn
01-30-2012, 02:27 AM
I think my post was misunderstood, Im not talking about drawing one cc from one compound then another cc from another coumpound into a pin and pinning it lol i do that and most ppl do that, i figured that would go without question. Im answering the guys ? which is he wants to know if he can mix 3 DIFFERNT compounds into ONE bottle and make his own special blend, you can not do that... there is NO WAY possible to ensure the amount of each coumpound your getting. If it was that easy to make blends then sources wouldnt fuck with it! It has to be brewed that way not just mix three DIFFERNT compounds in one bottle. Not smart by anymeans. Just to clear my previous post up. :)

Spawn
01-30-2012, 02:29 AM
yes this is ok. Just not mixing 3 different compounds together in one bottle!

paolo123
01-30-2012, 02:48 AM
Paolo..you read it right.let's say for argument sake..that a 100ml mix of prope 100 has 70.5ml carrier oil and 20ml bb. the same 100ml mix in test 250 has 76.25. And no bb...by them selves. They are perfect...now add. Them together in the same pin and the prope has too much oil and the test 250 now had bb in it...you've change the chemical make up of both products......understand it now...

i understand that when u mix both products ur fucking with the chemicals... but i always thought that once is in the syringe that amount u have in there cannot be changed no matter if u add another compound.... u follow? im trying to explain the best that i can.... i get what ur saying.... but do u get me? im not saying ur wrong.

slash75cmd
01-30-2012, 03:07 AM
hold up bro.... ur telling me that if i have 3 compounds in different bottles and i load 1cc of each into 1 pin im not going to get the same effects like if i pinned each compound 1 at a time? lmfao i dont know if i read correctly......

I'm not sure I follow that either. Respect though for all replies.

GD
01-30-2012, 03:08 AM
I get what your saying...but when you combine 2 different product of any kind in any amount it changes the chemical make up..if you draw a cc of 1% milk then draw a cc of 2% milk you don't have 3% percent milk..lol....bottom line is everyone is gonna have their opinions on it..but...as a bio chemist...I'm saying with 100% certanty...best results per bloodwork proven...pin your compound seperate..always...unless its built as a blend...over the years I've experimented with every combination you can imagine and at this point I have probally 5000 plus bloodwork labs from clients in every walk of life..from fat to skinny old to youngbody builder to all out pro fighters..I stopped basing conclusion on opinion a long time ago...and the fact can never be wrong...I have a friend of mine who just became a member here a few days ago when he heard I bought icon...he had his bw done 5 weeks into some gear that I made for him..test levels over 2100...with paper wprk to prove...

slash75cmd
01-30-2012, 03:12 AM

Thanks. I had been doing that this past fall, but it sounds like I'm going to have to purchase a brewed blend.

paolo123
01-30-2012, 03:12 AM
im no chemist...... thanks for the info brotha.....

Spawn
01-30-2012, 03:57 AM
Damn icon you got me thinking like crazy now. Like have i been wrong this hole time pinning 2-3 compounds all at once. example the basic test, deca stack, will say 2ml of test and 1ml of deca in one pin....is that gonna effect the strength or how effectivness of the compounds? Sounds to me your saying EVERY compound should be shot seperatly. This is a first for me to hear, not arguing just wanting to figure this out here. This could be a breakthrough to many users if this is the case... Hell im confused as fuck and im no noob by any means lol.

SPEEDY
01-30-2012, 04:08 AM
Dam!!! My first time hearing this too. I thought it was perfectly fine to mix in the syringe. My last cycle I had test/deca/eq, the test/deca/tren 3 times a week in 1 syringe. Never dreamed that they would affect each other. If thats the case then I would think you would want to change your injection location too on multiple compounds. Cause if you shoot 1cc of test to the glute then 1cc of deca to the glute they could still interact in the muslce right???? I have always mixed my shit from day 1. Never heard this before even from the seasoned guys, but I guess they don't brew.........

ShortnWide
01-30-2012, 04:29 AM
X2
It def has me thinking.

GD
01-30-2012, 04:53 AM
If its no built as a blend in the cook..don't shoot it likes its one...glad I could share chemistry 101 with everyone...and yes when pinning different compounds..use different injection sites..I promise you will notice the difference...plus pinning 3cc in oneinjection site isn't a good practice...the way the body works is your bloodflow moves the material from injection site through your blood stream...with. a greater amount in one area it takes longer to disapate...hense the big ass bubble you end up with from a load that big..if you take. A sponge and put a drop at a time..the sponge will absorb it. All and dry very quickly..same sponge dump a glass of water on it..it stays wet for hrs...absorbsion rate it key in order to keep even blood levels

Spawn
01-30-2012, 05:18 AM
wow thanks icon for this info bro. Kinda sucks tho cuz it means more pinz even on a long cycle...

Patriot1405
01-30-2012, 02:36 PM
Wow, tho whole thread is boggling my mind!!! Just loaded 3cc, with 1.5 test e and 1.5 npp. Not only two different compounds but a long and medium ester as well. Hmmmmm...

paolo123
01-30-2012, 03:05 PM
icon mind fucked us all

telmon1
01-30-2012, 03:12 PM
Hell.....its news to me too! If that's the case, I'm totally NOT looking forward to my next test e shot!

GD
01-30-2012, 03:58 PM
Lmao...no charge for this class boys..

WidowMaker
01-30-2012, 04:04 PM
LOL!

WidowMaker
01-30-2012, 04:22 PM
Knowledge through experience rules ICON or shall i say;
gdl-labs.

You're getting there brother!

slash75cmd
01-30-2012, 05:30 PM
Thanks for the info Icon. I'm glad I asked this question about blends before I messed up my gear and before I loaded up another pin with multiple compounds. I'm going to try to do things the right way next cycle when it comes to pinning, but unless I get blended gear, my butt is going to sore.

Back to the cycle drawing board.

Patriot1405
01-30-2012, 05:47 PM
I get what your saying...but when you combine 2 different product of any kind in any amount it changes the chemical make up..if you draw a cc of 1% milk then draw a cc of 2% milk you don't have 3% percent milk..lol....bottom line is everyone is gonna have their opinions on it..but...as a bio chemist...I'm saying with 100% certanty...best results per bloodwork proven...pin your compound seperate..always...unless its built as a blend...over the years I've experimented with every combination you can imagine and at this point I have probally 5000 plus bloodwork labs from clients in every walk of life..from fat to skinny old to youngbody builder to all out pro fighters..I stopped basing conclusion on opinion a long time ago...and the fact can never be wrong...I have a friend of mine who just became a member here a few days ago when he heard I bought icon...he had his bw done 5 weeks into some gear that I made for him..test levels over 2100...with paper wprk to prove...

I can understand the not injecting 3 cc in one area point. But if I mix 300 mgs of test e and 300 mgs of eq in a syringe. How will that change the amount per milligram that I'm injecting? In other words when I draw 1 cc out of vial A and 1 cc out of vial B, it should have, in my case, 300 mgs of whatever compound that I'm using per 1 cc. Where do I lose that? am I making sense? Lol. In other words the active ingredient should not diminish. Lmao!
I've been totally mind fucked!!!

GD
01-30-2012, 06:34 PM
patriot..I would. Have to. Put pen to paper and I could tell you exactly..but..if you have two compounds that are made seperate when you pull them in the same pin..they mix together...when one has a higher ba and bb count and different carrier oil count and you mix them it changes..hard to explain I know..lol..but trust me..it s better to pin seperate...

SLASH....you said your ass is gonna be. Sore..lol...your shoulders and quads should be sore...your ass has the least amount of bloodflow in the human body...hense the reason your ass falls asleep when your taking a long drive....when you pin your ass its takes way longer to move your injection. Through your body..and plus you need a 2in pin to shoot your ass...you ass had. The thickest layer of fat on it and is hard to get into the muscle...and if. You don't go deep enough your inj will float around in your sub q...and hurt. Like a motherfucker....do your shoulders and you will only need a one in pin 25g

csmilz9
01-30-2012, 07:16 PM
wow.....so it's now a best practice to pin different compounds in different areas. It makes total sense to do it that way but with 3 different compounds injected eod that means 12different spots per week. That's gonna lead to some scar tissue I'm sure. Not enough spots on the body to keep up.

GD
01-30-2012, 07:34 PM
You. Won't build scar tissue. If you stop using that giant nail and move to a 25g 1in..a 25. Moves. It out a little. Slower. But when your done and pull out. .oil. don't. Come out the. Core sample you just drilled like it does with a 21 or 22

csmilz9
01-30-2012, 08:03 PM
gotta say Icon....i dig your analogies

SPEEDY
01-31-2012, 12:16 AM
That's gonna suck when u try to preload!! Use to have 3 pins a week each with 3 CC each. Thinking now ill go to 2 days a week and have to stick myself with 3 different pins both days. I felt better when I was uneducated lmao!!!!! Also gonna make it ruff to tell the pins apart except for the tren since its a different color.

Spawn
01-31-2012, 05:19 AM
Hell i had some deca from the old icon that almost looked just like tren maybe lil darker. But yeah thanks new icon for all this info...it sucks for my body but it will be worth it!

SteroidUser
01-31-2012, 09:50 PM
damn after all this time i was mixing eq and test in the same syringe. Gonna have to do four syringes a week then in different spots. It does makes sense.

Sweatnosejackson
01-31-2012, 11:25 PM
What a mindfuck good news is I love pinning delts and I love a 25g however I have been using 23g 1 inch as of late...

TheGreatWhiteTruth
01-31-2012, 11:51 PM
Wow. My world has just been rocked. And here all along I thought I was doing it right. Well at least I'm only half way through my Tren/Prop cycle. I guess I will start doing things the right way tomorrow.

I feel like a 6 year old kid who just found hard evidence that santa clause doesn't exist... :( FML!

New Icon, this definitely is some info that needs to be consolidated and stickied!