PDA

View Full Version : Usei to be extremely shredded. Now cant get ripped

FrankWilde7
04-04-2018, 08:04 PM
I use to be extremely ripped and vascular. That was also pretty damn easy to achieve because im an ectomorph. I was also in my mid to late 20's. I stopped working out for a couple of years and now im in my early 30's. Im 5'8 163 pounds. Im currently on 600mg of test prop and 450mg of tren ace. My diet is on point, yet for some reason although i look decent i dont look at all like i have in the past. In the past there is no fat at all and i look like a road map. Now i look kinda smooth, almost flabby even. In the past i look like "oh yea that guy is defenitely juicing." My skin would be extremely tight, you could hardly pinch fat on my body, my veins looked like i just got out of the gym 24/7, i had swideway veins everywhere. Ive never taken more than 300mg of tren ace either, where as im taking 450mg now. Im sure age is playing a role. But my god it cant be all age related. Oh and one more note i used to have to eat insane amounts of carbs to gain weight. I had to slow down on the carbs because it becomes fat. I developed a small amount of lower belly fat. I would appreciate some help in this endeavor. Thanx for your time!

FarbeyondDriven00
04-04-2018, 08:19 PM
if everything's the same w diet and training, have you checked your thyroid?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

FrankWilde7
04-04-2018, 10:41 PM
Yea everything is the same. Except that now im eating less carbs. Because i get fat now. No i havent checked my thyroid. I wouldnt even know how to my doctor to check that. The last time i wanted something he was like you look fine. To put it in perspective of my situation. I use to weigh 155 but extremely lean, veins everywhere and i looked way bigger. There was hardly anywhere in my body that you could pinch. Now I weigh 165 and look soft i look like i weigh 140. My veins are hiding now you can pinch atleast an inch of fat anywhere. Actually now that you mention it i think they did check my thyroid but not for what im talking about. It was to get on TRT. Which the doctor started me on. And at first i thought that was the problem. My low testosterone. Fast foward 3 months now a bunch of test prop and tren ace and yea i put on some size but it looks shitty. Its not my first cycle ive done plenty of cycles. I know what im suppost to look like by now. I couldnt tell you chemically speaking whats going on in my body but the only thing thats different is my age. But that should only account for so much. I saw some guy the other day in the gym he was 45 years old and looked fukin ridiculous. And he told me im on 400mg of Cypionate 200mg of Tren E and he had already been of the tren like a month.o and quick not im hyper tensive. I just made the cut. Im 130/80 despite eating clean as hell and when i cook no salt and i never add salt on anything. You can tell im holding water.

FrankWilde7
04-04-2018, 10:45 PM
Everyone keeps telking me that its my age. Im sure thats part of the problem but not all of it. And another side note and this could be age. My legs got bigger and so did my butt with out me even trying. Like fat just when to those areas.

FarbeyondDriven00
04-05-2018, 01:58 AM
Yea, definitely get bloodwork done w a doc that can help you out. I'd suggest a good hormone replacement clinic if you're on trt. That way he'll take the time to read your charts w you. And definitely look into your thyroid. That can possibly be playing a role in weight gain. Has your energy levels diminished over the years? Thyroid problems can mimic low Test problems sometimes. Hypothyroidism often causes elevated prolactin, which can lower testosterone levels. Elevated prolactin levels are caused by increased TRH, which is a response to underactive thyroid.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RockDawg
04-05-2018, 02:28 AM
If your drinking a bunch of water then you need to be salting your food. If your not and drinking a good bit of water then you’ll be bloated.

macedog24
04-05-2018, 03:48 AM
Age and hormones . everything effects us differently as we age.
20 , 30, 40's. From gaining muscle, losing fat, to how your body reacts to stress.
Cortisol is a big one. Thyroid is another.
How we convert test can change dramatically also. Bloodwork is definitely needed.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Herc
04-05-2018, 04:46 AM
The older I get, the more cardio and cleaner I have to eat to stay lean. Definitely check your thyroid though, I have hashimoto's and take thyroid meds every day (however, I also was so tired I couldn't even make It through the day when I was diagnosed...felt like I was dying). I got back on track and so will you, just have to figure out what your body needs. As we age, we definitely can't handle the amount of carbs we used to. ==note== I'm 38 now and about the time I turned 30 I started to realize I couldn't eat what I wanted to anymore.

FrankWilde7
04-06-2018, 03:35 AM
Thank you bros for taking the time to answer my question. Yea im on TRT, sense December but only on 200 mg of Cypionate once every 2 weeks. Theyre gonna run a test in a couple months to see if i need more. Which i defenitely do. But after 2 months of following the doctor's advice i started pinni g 600mg of test prop EOD and 300 mg of tren ace EOD but as of two weeks ago i put the tren ace at 450 mg. The thing is that i had stopped working out for a couple of years. The last time previous to this run if you will i was 28 im now 33 about to be 34. So its like im rediscovering my body again. To be honest im hoping thats the problem. Im an ectomorph and i use to have a problem eating. A problem which i dont have anymore. Ive also noticed that my legs ass got bigger. It happened in a way like a growth spirt would. Which to be honest im not complaining too much about it. Im thinking about trying a keto diet. Again thanx for youre support and time! PEACE!

bgmuscle
04-06-2018, 11:40 AM
Blood work. There is almost always a reason. I had been feeling really bad this cycle of test,tren, mast,whinny. Started having very low energy, sex drive down. I didn’t have blood work but from all the info I gathered from the sourceful bro’s here I was sure it was elevated prolactin, along with high estrogen (I aromitize very easily) according to my last blood panel. So I upped the aromisin and started caber about a week ago and whala. Woke up several times last night with a half test boner. If this did not help I was going to pull bloods because I just felt like shit most the time.

Good luck bro. You will get on top of it and get back to your former glory.

balin
04-07-2018, 03:40 PM
You quit working out for years so you most likely lost a bunch of muscle. Now you are 10 lb's heavier and I would bet that is BF. And if you haven't regained all the lost muscle then you are carrying much more then 10 lb's of BF then you were. So that would account for not being as lean. And dieting with less muscle means a lower metabolism which will make getting lean tougher.

FrankWilde7
04-08-2018, 04:47 AM
During my time off I lost all my muscle. Absolutley everything! So I started i started feom zero again and did a full recomposition. I followed the same protocol. High Carb sense im an ectomorph. But i realized that my body chemistry has changed. For one thing i dont have a hard time eating anymore. Which is good cause i can get bigger i just need to figure out if i have an issue or just need to dial in my diet. Thanx gents!