PDA

View Full Version : Conor goes to jail

michael
04-06-2018, 04:55 PM
Wtf ,,, just saw video of conor an cats throwing chairs at a bus with the fighters leaving a press conference., I thought it was some bullshit until I watched him other ones of Dana talking about the incident,it shows conor throwing a pair of hand trucks through the bus window trying to leave, he will definitely be suspended for a long fucking time was curious if anyone knew why he did it other than mad about them putting the belts up between Holloway and kabib being mad about them stripping it from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
04-06-2018, 05:16 PM
Wtf ,,, just saw video of conor an cats throwing chairs at a bus with the fighters leaving a press conference., I thought it was some bullshit until I watched him other ones of Dana talking about the incident,it shows conor throwing a pair of hand trucks through the bus window trying to leave, he will definitely be suspended for a long fucking time was curious if anyone knew why he did it other than mad about them putting the belts up between Holloway and kabib being mad about them stripping it from him

Acting like an A one asshole again looks like

docgreen77
04-06-2018, 05:54 PM
Just watched the video. Wtf was he thinking? Did the white trash kick in? Giving us Irish a bad name

Judgmentalist
04-06-2018, 06:26 PM
Just watched the video. Wtf was he thinking? Did the white trash kick in? Giving us Irish a bad name

That’s what gives us a bad name? Lol

LittleTom
04-06-2018, 06:45 PM
Its too bad. Think all the money and fame went to his head. He has all the talent in the world and has always been a bit of a dick but now hes just kinda sad. Needs to get back in the cage and show his fans he still has some real fight in him. Not just talk and showing off his money.

docgreen77
04-06-2018, 07:03 PM
That’s what gives us a bad name? Lol

Lol. Ok Judge, you got me. I was taking up for my Irish pride dammit! Lol. But you’re right, we do have some hooligans

Fancycat69
04-06-2018, 09:08 PM
He is such a douche. Can’t stand that guy

Bullseye Forever
04-06-2018, 09:09 PM
He is such a douche. Can’t stand that guy

Amen to this Fancy!!

JUNGLE JUICE
04-06-2018, 11:20 PM
He's like the justin bieber of the fighting world, just an annoying little arsehole i wonder if he will get a pet monkey next

Dont wanna be old
04-06-2018, 11:41 PM
I hope everyone sues the shit out of him .
Be like a Rocky movie and he’s poor now .
Ha ha
DWBO

Discobiky
04-07-2018, 02:01 PM
If the axe murderer gets a ban for life from running from a steroid test then every single one of these retarded monkeys that were involved should be banned too.
Mixed feelings though because Connor did bring excitement but these fella's had a whole plane flight to think about how they should handle it.
The plane flight donated by Connor himself.
I thought proffessional fighting taught respect and honor for your oponent and others around you because you are more dangerous.
They should be treated as lethal weapons and penalised so.
Just my 2c's [emoji16]

Sent from my E6853 using Tapatalk

Primodaddy
04-07-2018, 02:15 PM
All these goofs have buckets of money, but very few of them have any self respect let alone respect for others.....and integrity, bit please lol. Guys like GSP and Dan Henderson are humble warriors and they are the ones to be feared as they hold everything back till the fight and then they unleash hell lol.

KingCrane
04-07-2018, 03:11 PM
A total media stunt took way to far, he will deff get sued by the fighters who lost pay and training camp money, the ufc will sue him for lost ppv money, he shit in his nest and thats a no no......what a dooche nozzle!

Dasher
04-14-2018, 02:25 AM
It’s all part of the show, sit back and watch, he’ll be back in the next title fight within the year. All for show. Too much money, too much drama and no real respect.

sumguy
04-14-2018, 03:32 AM
[QUOTE=michael;721751]Wtf ,,, just saw video of conor an cats throwing chairs at a bus with the fighters leaving a press conference., I thought it was some bullshit until I watched him other ones of Dana talking about the incident,it shows conor throwing a pair of hand trucks through the bus window trying to leave, he will definitely be suspended for a long fucking time was curious if anyone knew why he did it other than mad about them putting the belts up between Holloway and kabib being mad about them stripping it from him

R. News stories has it McGregor was not only angry Khabib fighting for his belt, but more so at some of Khabib Nurmagomedov's group for bullying one of his sparring partners. Forgot the sparring partners name? Edit: Artem Lobov is his name.

Beetlegeuse
04-20-2018, 11:49 PM
McGregor made, ...what, ...$100 million for the Mayweather 'fight'? So he's got nothing to worry about. Plus he made it this far by being outlandish, and it's not outlandish if you did it before. So he has to keep getting more outlandish-er.

And it occurred to a friend of mine who is a WWE fan but not a UFC fan that by some strange coincidence, this all took place the same weekend as Wrestlemania. As if McGregor was auditioning for a job in the McMahon circus.

Did you see the video of the arraignment? The judge set terms of his release at $50,000, cash or bond. The funny thing was they had a bondsman standing by, as if McGregor couldn't come up with the cash. What would have been hilarious -- and really made him a legend -- is if he'd asked the judge, "50 thousand, your honor?" then he pulls a Rolex President off his wrist, tosses it on the bench and says, "There you go, babe, ...and keep the change."

Beetlegeuse
05-09-2018, 02:58 PM
For your morning amusement, Joe Rogan has made an Andy Warhol-style composite poster of McGregor's mug shot and posted it on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh7GbfNn_n3/?utm_source=ig_embed)on Instagram (http://www.instagram.com/p/Bh7GbfNn_n3/?utm_source=ig_embed)on Instagram (https://www.instagram.com/p/Bh7GbfNn_n3/?utm_source=ig_embed)on Instagram:

http://s1.bild.me/bilder/110417/7528997mcgregor.mugshot.png

Bombarinos
05-10-2018, 11:12 AM
McGregor made, ...what, ...$100 million for the Mayweather 'fight'? So he's got nothing to worry about. Plus he made it this far by being outlandish, and it's not outlandish if you did it before. So he has to keep getting more outlandish-er.

And it occurred to a friend of mine who is a WWE fan but not a UFC fan that by some strange coincidence, this all took place the same weekend as Wrestlemania. As if McGregor was auditioning for a job in the McMahon circus.

Did you see the video of the arraignment? The judge set terms of his release at $50,000, cash or bond. The funny thing was they had a bondsman standing by, as if McGregor couldn't come up with the cash. What would have been hilarious -- and really made him a legend -- is if he'd asked the judge, "50 thousand, your honor?" then he pulls a Rolex President off his wrist, tosses it on the bench and says, "There you go, babe, ...and keep the change."

Honestly i think Mr white is learning alot and smart yes he def been paying attention to wwe structure that is worth billions.After that mayweathet fight which was pure genious why not come up w another story line and more of a build up for next fight you think mcgregor gives a fuck to take a bs charge ir gey suspended its leading to another huge payday.But that fight in ireland another story gtta watch who your hitting sometimes ufc or not there are people with just as big names on the street w no belt that hold more weight then him!

Beetlegeuse
07-26-2018, 03:43 PM
McGregor struck a plea deal. He pleads guilty to misdemeanor disorderly conduct, the felony charges get dropped, he does five days community service and three days anger management. He also was ordered to pay for all damages but his attorney stated he already had done so.

AFAIK, “I regret my actions” is as close as he's come to apologizing.