PDA

View Full Version : Eca stack for the wifey. Looking for female experiences.

Redrocketriggs
04-08-2018, 06:08 AM
My wife is interested in the ECA stack. Given that she is my wife I have done whatever research I could through good ol’ google and other methods. I figured I would ask around here and get some female input regarding your usage and experiences. Everything is pretty much lined up with bronkaid, caffeine pills, and 81mg pills of aspirin. So far I have the dosage down to 25mgs of ephedrine 200 mgs of caffeine, and 81 mgs of aspirine in the morning on an empty stomach and if she tolerates it well then we would look to add another dosage about 4-5 hours later. Looking at 6-8 weeks on and then a subsequent break. I have been reading that some women have mood swings and a decrease, almost nonexistent, sex drive while on the ECA stack. Any advice suggestions, and experiences would be helpful.

She has expressed some reservations regarding any type of steroid use but has been more open and actually interested in low dose var but second guessing it due to some of the horror stories due to fake or mislabeled compounds. Basically, var not really being var.

Radman69
04-08-2018, 12:25 PM
ECA is so old school lol... now adays i like to use a simple stacknof..
Yohimbine- (up to 2mgs per 10lbs)
Caffeine- 200-400mgs
Clenbuterol- start with 20mcg and titrate up to desired max dose

Take these 3 as soon as u stumble out of bed... alot safer than the old school ECA

Couchlockd
04-08-2018, 03:24 PM
ECA is so old school lol... now adays i like to use a simple stacknof..
Yohimbine- (up to 2mgs per 10lbs)
Caffeine- 200-400mgs
Clenbuterol- start with 20mcg and titrate up to desired max dose

Take these 3 as soon as u stumble out of bed... alot safer than the old school ECA

im my experience clen didn't do jack compared to an ECA stack 2x a day

GymPrincess
04-08-2018, 03:59 PM
I have used the eca stack, clen, and gw in the past. I would say for just fat burning clen would probably be the best. However, the sides (major cramping sometimes and the fact that it needs to be two weeks on two weeks off and the chance of heart damage I would go with the gw! The Gw helps with the fat loss, endurance, and muscle healing. The eca stacks were ok too. I just hated the 2x a day and so many pills. I never experienced any of the sides you described with an eca stack.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

crazed
04-08-2018, 07:51 PM
Clen is king for fat burning. ECA has nothing on it for both women and men.
Make sure her diet is in check along with cardio if she is trying to lose fat. Thats the most important thing and the thing that is the hardest for ppl.

Redrocketriggs
04-08-2018, 08:36 PM
She is not looking to dabble in anything like Clen as of yet. Not sure if any of the sides that other females have said they have gotten was due to maybe dehydration and not drinking enough water. None of them cared to explain further into detail and some of the threads and posts were so old that there was no point in asking.

DeBeef
04-09-2018, 01:22 AM
Biggest issue w/ clen tends to be cramping - but that can be addressed by supplementing w/ l-taurine & probably potassium/magnesium. Also the recommendation is usually to cycle it 2 weeks on / 2 weeks off to clear receptors. Alternative cycle is to keep running it but supplement w/ ketotifen, however ketotifen requires a prescription these days (else UG source).

How about just trying any of the OTC fat burners out there if she's looking to just start playing around w/ the supplementation approach? As mentioned above, regardless of the supp, diet, training & cardio need to already be tight for any of it to actually make a difference.

Herc
04-09-2018, 03:21 AM
My wife and I have taken quite a few ECA stacks in the past. When I used to compete I always used ECA stacks during my cutting phase leading up to the show. My wife says it never has affected her sex drive.. I however always had a hard time getting it up when on the ECA stack. So if she's anything like my wife, it won't affect her sex drive at all. And in response to some of the posts on Clen, I have never used a Clen product (even mixed with t3 and caffeine) that could touch a good ECA stack for cutting. In my opinion all the OTC fat burners are garbage these days. The original Hydroxycut ECA and Xenadrine ECA stacks were on point. I would say go for it with what you have, looks like a legit stack and should get the job done.

Redrocketriggs
04-09-2018, 03:25 AM
Her diet and training are pretty good. It consists of 1200-1300 calories a day high protein, moderate fat, and low carb. She has done OTC supps in the past(old school gaspari fat burner, USP labs oxy, the legit older version). She is just looking to tighten up some more and she’d some fat. Also like I said previously, she is not looking to dabble into anything harder at this time. To me, the ECA stack is something to ease her into and get her comfortable for possibly future cycle runs of maybe osta or even anavar after she is satisfied with her cut. It is a proven fat loss stack and has been around for years even decades.

We are kind of getting off track here though. I am pretty much looking for any female user experience and the possible sides that they may have had while on it.

Redrocketriggs
04-09-2018, 03:29 AM
My wife and I have taken quite a few ECA stacks in the past. When I used to compete I always used ECA stacks during my cutting phase leading up to the show. My wife says it never has affected her sex drive.. I however always had a hard time getting it up when on the ECA stack. So if she's anything like my wife, it won't affect her sex drive at all. And in response to some of the posts on Clen, I have never used a Clen product (even mixed with t3 and caffeine) that could touch a good ECA stack for cutting. In my opinion all the OTC fat burners are garbage these days. The original Hydroxycut ECA and Xenadrine ECA stacks were on point. I would say go for it with what you have, looks like a legit stack and should get the job done.

thank you for your input and response. This was more of what I was looking for. Pretty much an individual’s experience(particularly female) while on this stack.

Its good that that your wife never had any sexual sides. Do you think your sexual sides were due to being on too much stims, maybe adrenal fatigue?

DeBeef
04-10-2018, 03:23 AM
You can easily give an ECA stack a run and decide how she likes it. My ex also did her first couple of shows w/ a home-built ECA stack. I recall she experimented w/ the dosing above the basic proportions (there was a guy at our gym who was pretty much an ephedrine nut to the point of scary who was always telling her to "try more"). She'd get the jitters big time taking it right after work and heading to the gym. Don't recall her ever complaining about any impact to sex drive or anything. Just the epic jitters. Also strongly recommend cycling it - don't run it for extended periods of time w/o some down time. Want to watch burn out on the stims.

RE: diet - what is your wife's height / weight right now? Every time I see people say a diet is at 1200 cals I start wondering if the issue is insufficient cals stalling out results or not. The best results come when you find the right balance of enough "fuel" (food) for the energy demanded (training, cardio). When you find that right balance, the fat just melts off. Not the right balance - not enough - metabolism stalls, too much - excess is stored as bodyfat.

Redrocketriggs
04-10-2018, 04:12 AM
You can easily give an ECA stack a run and decide how she likes it. My ex also did her first couple of shows w/ a home-built ECA stack. I recall she experimented w/ the dosing above the basic proportions (there was a guy at our gym who was pretty much an ephedrine nut to the point of scary who was always telling her to "try more"). She'd get the jitters big time taking it right after work and heading to the gym. Don't recall her ever complaining about any impact to sex drive or anything. Just the epic jitters. Also strongly recommend cycling it - don't run it for extended periods of time w/o some down time. Want to watch burn out on the stims.

RE: diet - what is your wife's height / weight right now? Every time I see people say a diet is at 1200 cals I start wondering if the issue is insufficient cals stalling out results or not. The best results come when you find the right balance of enough "fuel" (food) for the energy demanded (training, cardio). When you find that right balance, the fat just melts off. Not the right balance - not enough - metabolism stalls, too much - excess is stored as bodyfat.

5’ 8’’ currently 136lbs. She looks great just wanting to tighten up a bit. I am also contemplating putting her on a 5/3/1 routine because she wants to get stronger, however, it’s gonna be hard making any type of strength gains while cutting.

Redrocketriggs
04-10-2018, 04:19 AM
Well, day one is in the books for her. Her first dose started today and she stated that she is tolerating it very well. She felt a little warm at first and had a runny nose(guessing from the other ingredient in bronkaid) but all is good. In a few days she is gonna add in a second dose about 4-6 hours later and adjust if she has to or wants to. I guess time will tell.

born
04-10-2018, 04:30 AM
Clen is king for fat burning. ECA has nothing on it for both women and men.
Make sure her diet is in check along with cardio if she is trying to lose fat. Thats the most important thing and the thing that is the hardest for ppl.

That is individual specific.
Eca burns fat like a mofo in some folks.
Clen did jack for my gf but eca did awesome. She wont take eca though because it makes her too jittery.

Ephedrine is one amazing compound and can be tuned on levels most don't know. Urine acidity for example can extend the half life by literally double.

I.e. inorganic acid from things such as diet energy drinks make it burn at the top all day with only a couple of doses.

Adding asprin (for obese females) was shown to increase fat burning effects by 70%.

Clen as far as I see it is a good finisher for a person already very lean.

born
04-10-2018, 04:38 AM
Oh and the other great benefit of eca, total apetite suppression.

Herc
04-10-2018, 11:21 PM
thank you for your input and response. This was more of what I was looking for. Pretty much an individual’s experience(particularly female) while on this stack.

Its good that that your wife never had any sexual sides. Do you think your sexual sides were due to being on too much stims, maybe adrenal fatigue?

I really don't know why I get that side from it, I just always have (it doesn't last, as soon as the eca clears my system i'm back to normal).