PDA

View Full Version : Customer service?

907rider
04-10-2018, 10:01 PM
I keep hearing about how good these guys are, excellent customer service and lightning quick ta's, yet I placed an order last weekend and the payment hasn't even processed yet. Nor are they responding to my inquires whatsoever. I went through them for their super quick service, because I need fast service atm. Should I keep waiting for them to pull through? It seems like everybody loves them. Maybe they're super busy right now. Still, an email would be nice. Might have to use another service if they can't get this order our in a timely fashion. It's not like I've been pestering them, I just have a need and it needs to be fulfilled pretty quick.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using Tapatalk

907rider
04-10-2018, 11:07 PM
Update: apparently my order was flagged for fraud and voided out. No further explanation or help. Oh friggen well. Maybe I'll try them again in the future since everyone talks about how awesone they are. Just went to a different vendor and payed $10 more for the same thing, but no issue's. Shit happens I guess. I would've appreciated more constructive help is all.

Bullseye Forever
04-10-2018, 11:19 PM
Seems there’s a few arguments going on with some sponsers here lately

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

907rider
04-10-2018, 11:23 PM
Seems there’s a few arguments going on with some sponsers here lately

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkI've noticed that too. Maybe it's because Mercury is in retrograde right now? Lol. I know we are all human, it's just sometimes a few more words or the teenseeist bit of help will go a long ways in making people happy.

Bullseye Forever
04-10-2018, 11:25 PM
I've noticed that too. Maybe it's because Mercury is in retrograde right now? Lol. I know we are all human, it's just sometimes a few more words or the teenseeist bit of help will go a long ways in making people happy.

I think people get a little ahead of themselves sometimes and can’t practice what they preach , it anything against them,it’s like you said we are all human,and we do sometimes are slower than normal lol

FrankTheTank
04-11-2018, 12:32 AM
Update: apparently my order was flagged for fraud and voided out. No further explanation or help. Oh friggen well. Maybe I'll try them again in the future since everyone talks about how awesone they are. Just went to a different vendor and payed $10 more for the same thing, but no issue's. Shit happens I guess. I would've appreciated more constructive help is all.

Flagged by Medlabs? I wonder what that's all about....

907rider
04-11-2018, 12:46 AM
That is a very good question. I have had excellent interactions with several sponsors on this board, and I can't say enough good about BOP and it's members. I messed up the address by one number and immediately emailed them to correct it. I do have two gmail accounts, a primary and a backup, and I was having issues with the primary that day, so I sent the corrective email with my secondary. I'm thinking maybe that may have caused it to be flagged, who knows? Maybe they use a computer system to flag fraud and it didn't like that. Oh well. Be nice if they could communicate a little better. That too much to ask? Shrug

sumguy
04-11-2018, 01:47 AM
What payment method did you use?

alucarddream
04-11-2018, 02:00 AM
I just recieved an order from them last tuesday. Im sorry you had that issue.

907rider
04-11-2018, 03:10 AM
What payment method did you use?I just used my credit card, through a good credit union.

907rider
04-11-2018, 03:13 AM
I just recieved an order from them last tuesday. Im sorry you had that issue.They have very reasonable prices and super fast turn around from what I hear. Both were factors in trying them out. I am disappointed it didn't work, they seem like legit guys.

RedWood1
04-11-2018, 03:26 AM
I just used my credit card, through a good credit union.

Sent from my SM-J327T1 using TapatalkDamn I get orders in on a Weekly basis from them. They have always been super fast and very helpful to me. But I spend a lot of $ with them so that could be the factor for me. Talk to Customer Service see what they have to say, they've been very helpful so please 8f you do talk to them let us know. Not good to be Flagged for Fraud with no Explanation from them.

907rider
04-11-2018, 04:09 AM
Damn I get orders in on a Weekly basis from them. They have always been super fast and very helpful to me. But I spend a lot of $ with them so that could be the factor for me. Talk to Customer Service see what they have to say, they've been very helpful so please 8f you do talk to them let us know. Not good to be Flagged for Fraud with no Explanation from them.I would be totally willing to give these guys another shot, it just feels like we got off on the wrong foot somehow. I'd love for them to talk to me and let me know what happened. I'll email them from my primary address this time to see if it can be addressed. Time was a factor in my purchasing decision, so it was pretty frustrating to be handled like so. I sure am glad everyone here is understanding of when a glitch occurs, makes life a little easier.

Cowboymike
04-11-2018, 04:26 AM
I would be totally willing to give these guys another shot, it just feels like we got off on the wrong foot somehow. I'd love for them to talk to me and let me know what happened. I'll email them from my primary address this time to see if it can be addressed. Time was a factor in my purchasing decision, so it was pretty frustrating to be handled like so. I sure am glad everyone here is understanding of when a glitch occurs, makes life a little easier.

Yeah it’s definitely weird to hear! Definitely sorry that was your experience! I order a couple times a month and it’s always on a Sunday. Order ships Monday and I get Thursday. Like clockwork... I’ve never had to contact customer service before though... but it’s good to hear if a hiccup happens. Honest feedback is the best feedback.

Skippy
04-11-2018, 04:31 AM
Ive used GPZ for years and gave med labs a try for the first time. They sent me half my order. So I called them they had me take pics of what I received ( Thought that was a little weird) and they would send me the rest of my order the next morning. They didn't reply to the email with pics I sent. It seemed like they forgot about me, I had to call them a few days later. To be fair I think they over nighted the rest of the order .So they handled there mistake.

907rider
04-11-2018, 04:54 AM
Ive used GPZ for years and gave med labs a try for the first time. They sent me half my order. So I called them they had me take pics of what I received ( Thought that was a little weird) and they would send me the rest of my order the next morning. They didn't reply to the email with pics I sent. It seemed like they forgot about me, I had to call them a few days later. To be fair I think they over nighted the rest of the order .So they handled there mistake.I went ahead and went with gpz, I've heard good things about them too, including super fast ta's. But their shipping rates, damn! Definitely a little more spendy. I sure hope they pull through, hopefully by Saturday everything is here. I always try to go with board sponsors if I can, it's good to know they've been thoroughly vetted and whatnot. I'm good for this cycle now, maybe I'll try medlabs again a few months down the road!

Skippy
04-11-2018, 06:00 AM
GPZ has always been good to me, but they stopped selling Nipro. I just looked and they only sell BD I'm personally not a fan of BD.

Sqwuidd
04-11-2018, 10:44 AM
That is a very good question. I have had excellent interactions with several sponsors on this board, and I can't say enough good about BOP and it's members. I messed up the address by one number and immediately emailed them to correct it. I do have two gmail accounts, a primary and a backup, and I was having issues with the primary that day, so I sent the corrective email with my secondary. I'm thinking maybe that may have caused it to be flagged, who knows? Maybe they use a computer system to flag fraud and it didn't like that. Oh well. Be nice if they could communicate a little better. That too much to ask? Shrug

Get a secure email account

Tutanota
ProtonMail
^something like that

It’s free -gmail is for personal stuff like amazon
Secure email is for this type of stuff

Sqwuidd
04-11-2018, 10:47 AM
MedLab never has the products I’m looking for
In stock ! I’ve tried every time but end up going with a different source
I use 27g1/2inch pins
I also stock up on 3cc and 1cc tubes luer-lok(that way I can use the pins on either size tube)

MedLab never has one of these items ^ so I go elsewhere - tons of of places have this stuff so it’s pretty simple to come across

Have heard MedLab is in point tho once you do place your order

907rider
04-11-2018, 06:05 PM
Get a secure email account

Tutanota
ProtonMail
^something like that

It’s free -gmail is for personal stuff like amazon
Secure email is for this type of stuff

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkYou are right. I thought about using my protonmail account for this transaction, don't know why I didn't. I musta been slow in the head this weekend lol

exorcist1
05-13-2018, 03:59 PM
Have NEVED had any issues with these guys.

teej750
05-16-2018, 05:47 AM
These guys good to go? Just making sure.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Drillit
05-16-2018, 09:21 AM
These guys good to go? Just making sure.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Never had an issue. They’re solid and fast.

jawaman
08-19-2018, 01:56 PM
Ordered a bunch on Saturday, had a tracking # and shipping conf. an hour later!

jawaman
08-21-2018, 10:55 PM
Great CS ordered Sat. Landed Tues!

crazylegs80
08-22-2018, 03:53 AM
Just to add to the other positive reviews... I have made several orders and everytime the shipping is incredibly fast, and the orders have never been screwed up. Always exactly what I've ordere, even received some extras. I've never had to have communicate with them about anything. I order, pay, they ship, and very shortly after, I receive.