PDA

View Full Version : Northern Gear

Nasty81Nate
01-31-2012, 02:31 AM
This guy ripped a bunch of people off on my old board, and now that his personal info has been published he's threatening to publish my mailing address throughout the internet. Could any mods or the admin remove anything that is posted over here if it is? I really hate to see my mailing addy published. I'm really starting to regret ever getting on eroids after this past week, that board has chewed me up and spit me out.
Here is the a excerpt from a email he wrote the admin on eroids:
I'm going to publically give out the info of the owners of gorilla gears home addresses, aswell as nates, gothics, sc226, your cousin rood noid. I'll be publically spamming Thier info all over your forums aswell as multiple other forums, in the word document that I copy and past all over your site and others I will include the receivers for veyron, best, AS, AB, and others.I assure you that you don't have my name on that list, but one of my " homies" is so I'm doing this for him. And the gun talk isn't pretend, myboy on that list has enough automatic firepower that he isn't worried, nor am I, with my connects and the money I just obtained anyone that will show up will get blown up. I want that info removed for legal reasons for my boy, again I'm not up there so you failed miserably, and I'm not dumb, I know you can delete accounts and everything ever posted with one click of a button, but I will continue to spam it untill the info is removed.

STEROID
01-31-2012, 02:45 AM
More bullshit coming from eroids.Why am I not surprised??

This is definitely some messed up shit.Who is the member threatening to go public with everyones info?

paolo123
01-31-2012, 02:51 AM
wow... i cant believe it

Nasty81Nate
01-31-2012, 02:52 AM
More bullshit coming from eroids.Why am I not surprised??

This is definitely some messed up shit.Who is the member threatening to go public with everyones info?
I have no idea if he's even a member on here yet, but he's threatening to expose members of this boards info...I wouldn't be surprised if he popped up on here.

paolo123
01-31-2012, 02:55 AM
u said he is threating to expose someone from this board BOP?

Nasty81Nate
01-31-2012, 02:58 AM
u said he is threating to expose someone from this board BOP?
He's threatening to expose me and anabolic body's info, maybe others on here. just a heads up for the board in case he shows his ugly little scammer ass up in here.

REDRUM
01-31-2012, 03:41 AM
Nasty check ur PM

sensitivenips
01-31-2012, 06:04 AM
G, it sucks that hes threatening to display everyones information including yours, but for real? to blame it on the board? you didnt have to buy from every source that popped up on the site either. your as much at fault for not sticking with a select few. dude i cant believe your saying this shit, did you forget about the people who responded with well wishes when you had your surgery. thats messed up to knock the board for an issue with a supplier. couldve happened anywhere.

Nasty81Nate
01-31-2012, 09:55 AM
G, it sucks that hes threatening to display everyones information including yours, but for real? to blame it on the board? you didnt have to buy from every source that popped up on the site either. your as much at fault for not sticking with a select few. dude i cant believe your saying this shit, did you forget about the people who responded with well wishes when you had your surgery. thats messed up to knock the board for an issue with a supplier. couldve happened anywhere.
Bro I wasn't blaming it on eroids, other things have occurred on eroids this week also. That's why it's my "old" board now.

Sweatnosejackson
01-31-2012, 11:51 AM
Lets just say that the childishness and the way in which people act over there is beyond me. I have read the responses to the Northern claiming guns and all. What is worse is you have members incriminating themselves with all this hitman junk. I can tell you right now LE will turn a cheek to a weekend warrior juice head but when gun talk gets thrown around and hitman talk lets just say that place is hotter than a vietnam brothel. The drama over there is beyond drama now its just asking for problems no one wants.

sensitivenips
01-31-2012, 02:55 PM
Bro I wasn't blaming it on eroids, other things have occurred on eroids this week also. That's why it's my "old" board now.

when you make a statement like "im starting to regret ever getting on eroids" sounds like your blaming the board. its your actions that need regretting if your going to regret something, and by actions im referring to "other things." Lets just say "other things" need to remain at a local level at the very best, not over the internet.

im glad your clarifying yourself, i am passionate about people who blame others rather than themselves for why shit hits the fan, theres too much of that in this country, and thats why i responded the way i did.

Sweatnosejackson
01-31-2012, 05:22 PM
when you make a statement like "im starting to regret ever getting on eroids" sounds like your blaming the board. its your actions that need regretting if your going to regret something, and by actions im referring to "other things." Lets just say "other things" need to remain at a local level at the very best, not over the internet.

im glad your clarifying yourself, i am passionate about people who blame others rather than themselves for why shit hits the fan, theres too much of that in this country, and thats why i responded the way i did.

You sound like eroids mod rhetoric save it for over there.This place is mellow yellow bro we just chill and save your political rhetoric for there as well. Sounds like your passionate about that board. If you would of been able to read his rebuttal(it was deleted in 10 minutes) you would of seen his side as well which they did not want anyone to see apparently. A lot of things get deleted over there buddy so you might want to keep a real keen eye out and stop following the crowd. Trust me...

SteroidUser
01-31-2012, 07:52 PM
Wow, I knew that guy was going to do that. A while ago when I used to use eroids i ended up making the guy at northern gear really angry because supposedly i had said something bad about his wife. So anyways long story short he threatened me and said he was going to kill me or he was going to send some people to california to do the job. Lol. Serious stuff people. I told him to come at me one on one and stop being a pussy. Anyways, that guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

btw: he also said he was going to come and have his cronies shoot me. It was funny cause everone at eroids was saying that he was a good source and to stop talking shit about him and i should leave eroids well I did leave. Lol I get the last laugh i guess. Somehow i knew that guy was a scumbag.

edit: lol so this guy was "savage gear" too. Basically that source scammed everyone too. So he scammed people twice on eroids.

anyways guys Don't use eroids!

GD
01-31-2012, 09:45 PM
fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics...even if you win...your still a retard...........(im going to hell for that one aint i?)

Sweatnosejackson
01-31-2012, 10:15 PM
fighting on the internet is like running in the special olympics...even if you win...your still a retard...........(im going to hell for that one aint i?)

Nah actually your right on in that statement..........

telmon1
01-31-2012, 10:17 PM
Yep...you're goin to hell for that one for sure! One of my kids is autistic, but that's ok I'm not offended. Hell, I make jokes like that too!

GD
01-31-2012, 10:29 PM
telmon...check your pm

sensitivenips
01-31-2012, 11:53 PM
You sound like eroids mod rhetoric save it for over there.This place is mellow yellow bro we just chill and save your political rhetoric for there as well. Sounds like your passionate about that board. If you would of been able to read his rebuttal(it was deleted in 10 minutes) you would of seen his side as well which they did not want anyone to see apparently. A lot of things get deleted over there buddy so you might want to keep a real keen eye out and stop following the crowd. Trust me...

hey man, youve been a member here for a whole month, you must know the ins and outs of this board. thats quite an opinion you have there as well. only someone of ignorance would deflect my comment to be passionate about that board. as far as politics is concerned, yea your right, i should leave it over there [no peeking in the "anything goes section"].

yea i get it, a lot of things get deleted over there, and a lot of things get edited too to create a message that is not what the member originally wrote. i get you and nate are friends, and thats cool. simply making a point and thats to own up for your own actions.

goodfella
02-05-2012, 11:28 AM
That place draws some much attention to it's self already! Shits gunna catch up to them real soon! :p

BIGBOSS
02-05-2012, 02:48 PM
KARMA is a motherfucker!!!

Kanibal
02-12-2012, 05:18 AM
THATS WHY I LEFT EROIDS THIER TOP SOURCE SELLS BOGUS GEAR AT LEAST THE LIXUS SUS SUCKED .......

Kanibal
02-12-2012, 05:19 AM
AT LEAST I THOUGHT IT WAS WEAK

Eroids_Hater
02-13-2012, 08:55 PM

a bit of a bump, but i couldn't agree more! i also made a post explaining what happened and they deleted all of'em except one..the one the left they deleted the word 'not' out of it everywhere so it looks like i admitted to everything they said i did! WTF kinda childish shit is that?! i've never made my own gear..dunno how...don't need to either cuz there's a price war out there, so it makes more sense to order my shit...but whatever i guess

Eroids_Hater
02-13-2012, 08:58 PM
Wow, I knew that guy was going to do that. A while ago when I used to use eroids i ended up making the guy at northern gear really angry because supposedly i had said something bad about his wife. So anyways long story short he threatened me and said he was going to kill me or he was going to send some people to california to do the job. Lol. Serious stuff people. I told him to come at me one on one and stop being a pussy. Anyways, that guy doesn't know what he's getting himself into.

btw: he also said he was going to come and have his cronies shoot me. It was funny cause everone at eroids was saying that he was a good source and to stop talking shit about him and i should leave eroids well I did leave. Lol I get the last laugh i guess. Somehow i knew that guy was a scumbag.

edit: lol so this guy was "savage gear" too. Basically that source scammed everyone too. So he scammed people twice on eroids.

anyways guys Don't use eroids!

yep, but the fact that he fucked everyone twice is kind of impressive..in a douche bag kinda way lmao

Eroids_Hater
02-13-2012, 09:00 PM
hey man, youve been a member here for a whole month, you must know the ins and outs of this board. thats quite an opinion you have there as well. only someone of ignorance would deflect my comment to be passionate about that board. as far as politics is concerned, yea your right, i should leave it over there [no peeking in the "anything goes section"].

yea i get it, a lot of things get deleted over there, and a lot of things get edited too to create a message that is not what the member originally wrote. i get you and nate are friends, and thats cool. simply making a point and thats to own up for your own actions.

dude i was thinking the same thing as him...you're defending them like a mofo....seems a bit shady to say the least

musclejuice
02-14-2012, 05:27 AM
the juggler was supplyin ng.....

SteroidUser
02-14-2012, 10:42 PM
really? the juggler ran away from here and scammed some people too.