PDA

View Full Version : PCT and Test boosters/supplements

Alphadog28
04-11-2018, 10:51 PM
Now I have a question for everyone. Obviously after you run a cycle you want to restart your HPTA and restore your natural test levels through PCT and products like Nolva, Clomid, AI, and HCG. My question is after that initial PCT is there any test boosters or supplements that would be considered to help your body recover even more through things like helping restart HPTA, stimulating LH and FSH, {lowering estrogen, SHBG, and Cortisol}, and raising natural and free test levels. Lets say after PCT my Test levels are 455 and taking a test boster raises my test levels to 908 even though that may not be significant for building muscle I'd think it would be more beneficial to maintian the muscle i put on during my cycle. So basically is my line of thinking correct and if so is there any supplements that are useful in raising the hormones i want raised or lowering the hormones I want lowered.

Delta5
04-11-2018, 10:57 PM
Ive read/researched test boosters enough to believe/know they do little to actually raise your levels. They can pick up your sex drive some, give u energy, etc...but there is one thing that raises testosterone levels....that's, testosterone. The ingredients in the boosters just don't do it. Some of these other guys can chime in more knowledge than me on the PCT stuff. Im on TRT.

Couchlockd
04-11-2018, 11:26 PM
test boosters, also raise e

its snake oil.

d-aspartic acid and vitamin d raise it some, but also e

Alphadog28
04-12-2018, 03:28 AM
but couldnt you take something to lower your e while you take DAA and vitamin D

sumguy
04-12-2018, 05:26 AM
Proviron low dose 50mg or under reduces SHBG, increases free Test. MK677 for GH release.

Alphadog28
04-12-2018, 02:17 PM
what about boron, KSM-66 and Laxogen for cortisol control

bgmuscle
04-12-2018, 06:23 PM
I can account for daa, it raised my test so much I started to get gyno symptoms. I don'y have bloods to prove this or anything but all the signs were there. Libido was up.. It can make you a little crazy tho be careful and I would run an ai with it like aromisin.

Alphadog28
04-12-2018, 10:11 PM
What daa product did you take?

Couchlockd
04-12-2018, 10:15 PM
just straight d-aa from muscle feast

Alphadog28
04-13-2018, 09:06 PM
Any other support people recommend

Couchlockd
04-14-2018, 01:02 AM
I got a blood test before and after daa and trib and dhea supplementation (before I ever cycled)

pre D-aa test level 384ng/dl
during usage (6 months of use) 424ng/dl.

that's when doc finally decided to prescribe me Watson cyp.

wanted to do 1 200mg injection a month.

I took it, and then started reading about it. learned he didn't know what he was doing. so let him write me another script (2 - 10ml bottles now)

and never returned and ran,my first cycle with pharmacy test from Watson.

bgmuscle
04-14-2018, 12:25 PM
I have taken a bunch of other stuff when I was natty but nothing that seemed to do anything. Just a waste of money. From all my reasearch high rep leg days (like 3 a week) keeps the free test unbound and ready to do work. Some daa and aromisin is about all I could back. That’s probably not enough for someone with low t tho. I’m gonna come off and pct myself here after this run. Gonna have bloods after a few months and if my levels are trash I’m gonna bite the bullet get a trt doc and just stay on / blast / cruise until I can’t