PDA

View Full Version : Which sponsor sells Humalog/Novolog Insulin? (Domestic only)

candle
04-12-2018, 03:47 PM
i cannot find any sponsor that sells legit rapid acting insulin. does anyone know where i can get one u.s domestic-wise?

i refuse to buy humalin-r/novolin-r as they are not safe to use so please do not ask me to do that. I am only interested in U.S Domestic Humalog/Novolog

i have a tough time staying awake as it is on my current hgh cycle lol i really dont need the 4-8 hour insulin to put me at greater risk

thanks everyone

G160
04-12-2018, 04:09 PM
i cannot find any sponsor that sells legit rapid acting insulin. does anyone know where i can get one u.s domestic-wise?

i refuse to buy humalin-r/novolin-r as they are not safe to use so please do not ask me to do that. I am only interested in U.S Domestic Humalog/Novolog

i have a tough time staying awake as it is on my current hgh cycle lol i really dont need the 4-8 hour insulin to put me at greater risk

thanks everyoneI know a few people including myself that have them but no sponsors on top of my head. Humulin r has interesting peaks but one of my friends says the same shit about it. Its just shitty insulin.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

candle
04-12-2018, 04:39 PM
I know a few people including myself that have them but no sponsors on top of my head. Humulin r has interesting peaks but one of my friends says the same shit about it. Its just shitty insulin.

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

yeah, fuck the others lol aint nobody got time for that lol check your pms man