PDA

View Full Version : How long??

paolo123
01-31-2012, 03:07 PM
how long does it take you to start feeling tren ace??? 5 days a wk or 10 days?

GD
01-31-2012, 03:55 PM
About a week..and if you inj slow...you can avoid the tren cough...if its good tren your gonna sweat like your priest at a daycare for little boys

tilltheend
01-31-2012, 04:02 PM
It takes about a week to kick in.

paolo123
01-31-2012, 04:14 PM
ive never gotten the tren cough

paolo123
01-31-2012, 04:15 PM
yo icon u know how to make crystal tren or have u heard of it?

GD
01-31-2012, 04:33 PM
Ya..crystal tren is converted finiplex h that's made with methel alcohol when cooked it form crysatl that are the rinsed and then cooked again to to make hillbilly tren...old technoligy derived from the days of using vet grade gear..

paolo123
01-31-2012, 04:54 PM
i was told it was the purest tren... its like a clear color not amber color like tren ace

GD
01-31-2012, 05:06 PM
Its is. A very pure tren...but...when you wiegh out the options...depending. on who's making its..I've. Seen guys. Use methel alcohol,ethlye alcholol,acetone,and even colmenlanter fuel...the problem is your. Rinsing with. Distlilled. Water...and if you take and spill andy of. Them on. A. Plate and rinse it with water...no. matter how uch you use..lick that plate and tell me what. You taste..if. your. Source. Has a good raw connect there's. No need to worry...all compounds have a specific melt point and that how the quality is tested..let's say for a example...if you have a compound. That is suppose to melt at 200 and it starts to melt at 190..it don't make it fake...just makes it weak...that way source will use several different raw connects to find who has the best what...then again..some labs don't care..lol...I have throw out a lot of raw in my time due to substandar melts...but my gear is a little more than most out there...but I've found over the years that most serios people will gladly pay a little more for better gear...

paolo123
01-31-2012, 05:13 PM
ive never ran crystal, my boy did and he said it was the shit. he no longer has that connect. so i never go to try it. i take it its stronger then ace

GD
01-31-2012, 05:37 PM
Yes. It. Is...if. you want I. Will. Make. Some up. For. You. In a. Few. Weeks

paolo123
01-31-2012, 06:14 PM
hell yeah bro.... u most know ur shit cause u are the only other person that knows about crystal... u a smart mofo.lol

OJThaJuiceMan
01-31-2012, 10:55 PM
About a week..and if you inj slow...you can avoid the tren cough...if its good tren your gonna sweat like your priest at a daycare for little boys

Also, inject AWAY from the respiratory system.. this has a direct correlation with "tren cough"

:)

Sweatnosejackson
01-31-2012, 11:04 PM
Its is. A very pure tren...but...when you wiegh out the options...depending. on who's making its..I've. Seen guys. Use methel alcohol,ethlye alcholol,acetone,and even colmenlanter fuel...the problem is your. Rinsing with. Distlilled. Water...and if you take and spill andy of. Them on. A. Plate and rinse it with water...no. matter how uch you use..lick that plate and tell me what. You taste..if. your. Source. Has a good raw connect there's. No need to worry...all compounds have a specific melt point and that how the quality is tested..let's say for a example...if you have a compound. That is suppose to melt at 200 and it starts to melt at 190..it don't make it fake...just makes it weak...that way source will use several different raw connects to find who has the best what...then again..some labs don't care..lol...I have throw out a lot of raw in my time due to substandar melts...but my gear is a little more than most out there...but I've found over the years that most serios people will gladly pay a little more for better gear...

Damn spitting knowledge all over the place..

Sweatnosejackson
01-31-2012, 11:06 PM
how long does it take you to start feeling tren ace??? 5 days a wk or 10 days?

I injected my first ever run of Tren Ace at 75mgs and I felt it in the next couple days it was 35 degrees outside and I took the dog in the backyard with no shirt on and was just fine other than hard nips:) The bed is soaking wet always and the vascularity appeared about a week and a half later..

paolo123
01-31-2012, 11:17 PM
good shit brotha

animal87
01-31-2012, 11:29 PM
I'm on day 4 with 50mg a day and I'm starting to feel it. Felt like I'm in a oven all day. Does it make any of you guys appitite increase cause I been starving since I started it.

bigpimpdaddy
01-31-2012, 11:51 PM
Its different for different folks..What i mean is it might start to kick in for me in 6 days but my bud said it took him 10 days...The first time I ran it it took about a week and the next time I ran it it took about 10 days.. And yes it all was legit stuff..I guess its all about how much you run and how many cycles you have under your belt as to how long its going to take...

csmilz9
02-01-2012, 12:06 AM
Also, inject AWAY from the respiratory system.. this has a direct correlation with "tren cough"

:)

What do you mean "away" from the respitory system?

DGAF
02-01-2012, 12:20 AM
I take tren ace 100mgs x 4 days a week. It usually takes anywhere from 5-7 days before it kicks in for me. I cough everytime no matter where I inject. I inject lats, glutes, pecs, side shoulders, rear delts and I get bad tren cough, to the point of almost puking. I know it is coming on each time too because I get this weird feeling like every hair is standing up and I start to itch real bad. I also get a real hot pain in various parts of my body like today I felt it in my index finger tip, it got real hot and burning. I start to sweat like crazy, I mean like I drip sweat and leave puddles on the floor like I just got out of the shower or something. My eyes get red and watery and I hack uncontrollably for like 10 mins. I have been trying different things to stop the cough like I try to breath slower and shallower cause it seems that when I take a deep breath I start coughing sooner, I get a taste in my mouth like I was chewing on metal and the tip of my tongue feels weird. I just deal with it, not that I look forward to it but I know it happens so I ride it out. I always say if you get those symptoms then you got some good stuff!!!!

DGAF

OJThaJuiceMan
02-01-2012, 06:02 AM
What do you mean "away" from the respitory system?

Well, we all know where out respiratory system is... so injecting in the lower trunk of the body would be ideal when shooting tren!

OJThaJuiceMan
02-01-2012, 06:05 AM
Well, we all know where out respiratory system is... so injecting in the lower trunk of the body would be ideal when shooting tren!

Cause of Tren Cough from a medical standpoint:

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate (Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways compete with one another to form prostaglandins (as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E, and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made.

Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation.

Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

GD
02-01-2012, 05:14 PM
Oj... don't take offence. To this..but there's about 3 other people here Who will understand what. You just posted...no to say. The people on here aren't smart...but...not everyone here spent 6 years in school in a chemistry class or biology for that matter....dumb it down a little bit...anolagies work a little better. In the real world...just saying..

rghtnow
02-01-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm waiting on these sides to start kicking in...Hitting 100mg EOD right now and just coming to the end of week 2 and still no sides other than some sweating....I sweat anyway though so not sure it's a direct result of the Tren.....I'm looking for all that extra aggression everyone boasts about and i haven't seen it thus far so i'm going to 100mg ED starting Tomorrow.....Will stay with that for a couple of weeks and see where that goes??

The source comes highly recommended from this board so i'm assuming it's just me and having never run it before maybe i'm just one of those guys who needs more....Not sure but seeings how this is the end of week 2 and everyone says you should see something within a week I'm guessing more is needed to get what i'm looking for so more it is.....I'll keep you posted

csmilz9
02-01-2012, 06:43 PM
Cause of Tren Cough from a medical standpoint:

Prostaglandins are synthesized from arachidonate (Lipoxygenase which catalyze the dioxygenation of polyunsaturated fatty acids) in the cell membrane by the action of phospholipase A2. Cyclooxygenase and lipoxygenase pathways compete with one another to form prostaglandins (as well as thromboxane or leukotriene-leukotriene being a bronchial stimulator),
In the cyclooxygenase pathway, the prostaglandins D, E, and F plus thromboxane and prostacyclin are made.

Thromboxanes are made in platelets and cause constriction of vascular smooth muscle and platelet aggregation.

Leukotrienes are made in leukocytes and macrophages via the lipoxygenase pathway. They are potent constrictors of the bronchial airways. They are also important in inflammation and hypersensitivity reactions as they increase vascular permeability.

ummmm......holy shit. I'll be right back with my pen and paper, what time does class start????

Although it is to detailed for my brain, this is the shit that I like to see on these boards, not pissing matches.
Thanks OJ and GDL for your breadth of chemistry/biology knowledge.