PDA

View Full Version : How to purchase items online with Bitcoin for dummies :)

Primodaddy
04-14-2018, 01:12 PM
Well after much time trying to figure out bitcoin I have come up with a fairly simple way to purchase items online using bitcoin without having to use your bank account and such. I will make this is simple to follow as possible as I know how big a pain in the ass this can be for some lol.

Step 1. Open up a Blockchain wallet(Super Easy)

Step 2. Purchase Bitcoins from an ATM(Insert money and you get a paper receipt)

Step 3. Deposit your coins into Blockchain by scanning the barcode thing on your paper receipt via your webcam(or cell phone cam)

Step 4. Send funds and pay for your shit :)

If you do not wish to link your bank account you can just repeat this process when needed. Hope this helps.

Nk775
04-14-2018, 01:45 PM
Thanks for the info bro. I've had mixed results buying bitcoin. I've had my credit card allow me to do it and charge it as a cash advance then the same card sent a transaction with no explanation. This will really help

DubleDizzle
04-15-2018, 07:58 PM
Thanks bro. Super easy.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

DeBeef
04-20-2018, 04:33 AM
So I'm a blockchain newb and probably idiot too. Totally new to this. How "secure" or "traceable" is Bitcoin? Does it matter? I came across this article and I'm not sure if it's an important of 'ordering'??

Using Bitcoin Anonymously | 99 Bitcoins (https://99bitcoins.com/know-more-using-bitcoin-anonymously/#cleaning-your-tainted-bitcoins)

And another question that popped into my head was about the email address you use to set this up --- regular email address or a secure email address (e.g. protonmail, etc.)?

Primodaddy
04-20-2018, 12:00 PM
So I'm a blockchain newb and probably idiot too. Totally new to this. How "secure" or "traceable" is Bitcoin? Does it matter? I came across this article and I'm not sure if it's an important of 'ordering'??

Using Bitcoin Anonymously | 99 Bitcoins (https://99bitcoins.com/know-more-using-bitcoin-anonymously/#cleaning-your-tainted-bitcoins)

And another question that popped into my head was about the email address you use to set this up --- regular email address or a secure email address (e.g. protonmail, etc.)?

Doesn't matter brother as this method is "One and done" so to speak.

DeBeef
04-20-2018, 07:42 PM
Sweet - that's kinda what I was thinking but these days it seems like you're better off being paranoid than lazy about things.

Thanks ma man!

Thomjones
01-31-2020, 12:30 AM
Problem with blockchain is they require ID verification, debits not anonymous.