PDA

View Full Version : Buying Crypto

TinyNutzzz
04-15-2018, 06:19 PM
How do I buy or sell other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin? Is it just like buying bitcoin and how do I sell it. I'm on workcomp for awhile so I need a new hobby lol possible making alittle coin in the process... Any and all help is appreciated...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Mav17
04-16-2018, 12:32 AM
How do I buy or sell other cryptocurrencies besides bitcoin? Is it just like buying bitcoin and how do I sell it. I'm on workcomp for awhile so I need a new hobby lol possible making alittle coin in the process... Any and all help is appreciated...

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

You use your bitcoin to buy the other crypto currencies. Sign up for poloniex.com. You can transfer your bitcoin into your account there, and then use it to buy and sell other currencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tcinbc66
04-17-2018, 11:57 PM
Thanks for that site! Any info on what the costs are for trading?

tcinbc66
04-17-2018, 11:58 PM
You use your bitcoin to buy the other crypto currencies. Sign up for poloniex.com. You can transfer your bitcoin into your account there, and then use it to buy and sell other currencies.

Any idea what the costs are for trading?

Mav17
04-18-2018, 12:05 AM
Thanks for that site! Any info on what the costs are for trading?

On the bottom of the home page, click on fees. The fee depends on what you are doing, buying, selling, lending, etc.

tcinbc66
04-18-2018, 01:06 AM
On the bottom of the home page, click on fees. The fee depends on what you are doing, buying, selling, lending, etc.

Appreciate that info!