PDA

View Full Version : Testosterone, I love it; can I get an amen?

luger77
02-01-2012, 12:14 AM
Let me put it this way; I am definately a steroid addict.
Yes, I could live with out them, but I'd rather not live with crappy Test levels. I'm convinced Men 1000 years ago had naturally higher Test levels than men today, because being on Test is what a man should feel like. Always.

So, I feel exceptionally shitty and if it weren't for the love I have for the female I'm with, and the kids we plan on having in the future, i'd go on TRT right now.

Which is why any supplement that can make my nuts naturally produce more testosterone, and increase the function of my gonads/boost lh/fsh is very appealing to me. I'd much rather by naturally optimized year round, but I'm not going to live with Testosterone levles less than twice (2000) what the above average male has going.

ALSO, thanks to my ridiculously stressful life, Testosterone/Steroids have a significant impact on my day-to-day well being. I feel less burnt out, and can cope with my job a whole lot better. Test is amoung the top ten things that have ever happened to me.
Anyone done with kids, I don't know why in the hell you aren't on TRT; there really is no reason. They can put a pellet in your ass now to give you your TRT dose.

xexplosivex
02-01-2012, 05:29 AM
I hear all the time of guys getting their wives pregnant while on TRT

OJThaJuiceMan
02-01-2012, 05:39 AM
Test is the must underrated compound out there. What ever happened to just running simple test cycles?

you feel good, no bad side effects, you can fuck like ron jeremy, and still make the gains that you want!!

Its a beautiful thing :)

Spawn
02-01-2012, 05:50 AM
Mmm Mmm Mmm looove test! It truly is the King steroid. Id pick Test over any AAS anyday.

OJThaJuiceMan
02-01-2012, 05:55 AM
Mmm Mmm Mmm looove test! It truly is the King steroid. Id pick Test over any AAS anyday.

couldn't agree more.

JTizzle
02-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Test makes the world go around.. If Test was a lady I would marry her and have her babies..

Louie01
02-01-2012, 04:59 PM
Ive been saying this for years Luger. Its all about the blast and cruise baby!!

Walker
02-01-2012, 05:29 PM
Test is the grandfather of all AAS and in my opinion the base of any worthy cycle.

VictorZ06
02-01-2012, 07:09 PM
Sorry to go OT, but that's one hell of a Luger in your avatar. What year is it and do you know who did the work? PM me if you ever want to sell it....that's if you have it.

/V

luger77
02-01-2012, 10:07 PM
Thanks Victor; I do own it, and it's probably one of the dumbest things I ever bought from when I was much younger. It cost 4,295.00. I kid you not; it's The WWII Commemorative Luger - Deluxe Edition, 24 K gold.

luger77
02-01-2012, 10:07 PM
You can have it for 35 vials of Test400 from Dictator http://www.bornrich.com/gallery/gold-plated-luger-pistol/#
:)

just1more
02-01-2012, 10:59 PM
one thing I know in life. I'm a test whore! FACT!

BIGBOSS
02-01-2012, 11:58 PM
Amen Brothers!!! I will be a lifetime T man!! Gotta have the base building block!!

Spawn
02-02-2012, 03:08 AM
You can have it for 35 vials of Test400 from Dictator http://www.bornrich.com/gallery/gold-plated-luger-pistol/#
:) Damn if your for real thats a good deal! Wish i woulda known that a couple months ago LOL.

Scotto
02-03-2012, 07:23 PM
Let me put it this way; I am definately a steroid addict.
Yes, I could live with out them, but I'd rather not live with crappy Test levels. I'm convinced Men 1000 years ago had naturally higher Test levels than men today, because being on Test is what a man should feel like. Always.

So, I feel exceptionally shitty and if it weren't for the love I have for the female I'm with, and the kids we plan on having in the future, i'd go on TRT right now.

Which is why any supplement that can make my nuts naturally produce more testosterone, and increase the function of my gonads/boost lh/fsh is very appealing to me. I'd much rather by naturally optimized year round, but I'm not going to live with Testosterone levles less than twice (2000) what the above average male has going.

ALSO, thanks to my ridiculously stressful life, Testosterone/Steroids have a significant impact on my day-to-day well being. I feel less burnt out, and can cope with my job a whole lot better. Test is amoung the top ten things that have ever happened to me.
Anyone done with kids, I don't know why in the hell you aren't on TRT; there really is no reason. They can put a pellet in your ass now to give you your TRT dose.

I have three kids, all under 11. This is my first cycle with Test E (600mg/wk). I feel like a man again. For all you young guys looking to have kids, they are fun, but be prepared to have a lot of vigor sucked out of you. My wife thought i was bat shit nuts for starting on Test. She likes the results but not the method. When done with kids, I say experiment away.

Sweatnosejackson
02-03-2012, 07:58 PM
I have 4 kids and I love test and so does my wife. She is in her prime and loves the effect that test has on her like getting pounded every way possible. I feel like a cave man at times especially with some prop. No words exchanged nothing just take this babe. As far as the other great things test is good for I like it to build some muscle and believe it or not I have only just recently started adding other compounds after 19 years of test only cycles. People used to ask why test only cycles and MY REPLY IS SIMPLE IT WORKS.!!!

clae1
02-05-2012, 02:40 AM
"SIMPLE IT WORKS".. completely agree with you sweatnosejackson. test is a beautiful thing

VictorZ06
02-14-2012, 04:21 PM
:) A beautiful piece indeed and you really are tempting me! That would look great with my other Lugers and customs. Not a dumb move....I have a G-Date and a Dutch Navy, bought them at around $2k a piece....worth 3X that now. :)

/V

Bigswole
02-14-2012, 07:39 PM
Test is best! Different people have different reactions to different steroids but EVERYONE responds to Test, male or female.

mth496
02-14-2012, 07:49 PM
I love Test aswell. I like Enanthate and once in awile ill run Prop. I actually had my best run with Test e kalpa. I swear i get the same feeling about wanting to never stop and you just feel alot better about your self. Make it threw the day easy. It is the best.

coolrise
03-18-2012, 03:04 AM
TESTify! Amen brother,

mth496
03-18-2012, 05:18 AM
Test and Tren haha. One of the many great inventions on planet earth.

delcapone
03-20-2012, 06:23 PM
AMEN, brother !!!!

ZOOT
03-20-2012, 06:28 PM
AMEN...I would run test 365 days a year if I could

delcapone
03-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Last 2 weeks i increased my dose to 1,500mg. a week. when I take a piss and i'm finished it feels like i'm havin a mini-orgasm, never felt anything like it. I think i'll back off to 750 again. OR NOT ! It's my own homebrew also! just thought id throw that out there.