PDA

View Full Version : Tired in the gym

RockDawg
04-16-2018, 10:53 PM
I’ve just started feeling tired while at the gym. I’m 10 weeks into my cycle. I’m currently running test e at 500 mgs. Primo at 400 a week proviron 50 mgs a day. Just started car at 50 a day. I take 10 mgs of arimason on Monday’s and Thursdays. I also run T3 in the am at 50 mcgs. Maybe it’s diet idk. I didn’t eat much yesterday but I had a 105 carbs before my workout today. Could it be the AI or T3?

Kimbo007
04-16-2018, 11:20 PM
i Heard a trainer say when you feel Tired take a spoon of HOney ??? worth a shot.

madhungarian
04-16-2018, 11:42 PM
Feeling lethargic in the afternoon at all, even when not in the gym? I ask because I felt the same way in the gym for awhile, also at home in the afternoon, and my E was high. It wasn't super high, 107, but when I upped the AI and got the E better my gym energy went up and I wasn't nearly as lethargic. May not be your issue at all, just my recent experience with low energy. Good luck brotha.

RockDawg
04-17-2018, 12:07 AM
i Heard a trainer say when you feel Tired take a spoon of HOney ??? worth a shot.
Worth a shot

RockDawg
04-17-2018, 12:08 AM
Feeling lethargic in the afternoon at all, even when not in the gym? I ask because I felt the same way in the gym for awhile, also at home in the afternoon, and my E was high. It wasn't super high, 107, but when I upped the AI and got the E better my gym energy went up and I wasn't nearly as lethargic. May not be your issue at all, just my recent experience with low energy. Good luck brotha.thanks brother. Think I’m gonna pulls some bloods and see.

madhungarian
04-17-2018, 12:11 AM
thanks brother. Think I’m gonna pulls some bloods and see.

That's what I finally had to do. I thought I knew my body a little better than I really did, I actually thought I had crashed my E. Now I can tell when I'm a little high just by my energy level.

joko123
04-17-2018, 12:30 AM
Take a few days off 10 weeks is awhile if you’re pushing hard

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KingCrane
04-17-2018, 12:58 AM

Doing 2 hours of sub grappling then 2 hour of jiu jitsu with a gi will get you tired, the honey thing works man, we do it at the mma gym a lot....

Weapon X
04-17-2018, 12:59 AM
Solid advice
Take a few days off 10 weeks is awhile if you’re pushing hard

bgmuscle
04-17-2018, 01:20 AM
That's what I finally had to do. I thought I knew my body a little better than I really did, I actually thought I had crashed my E. Now I can tell when I'm a little high just by my energy level.

Had the same thing happen just recently. I knew even with a cruise dose and 12.5 aromisin eod my bloods came back with e in upper range. So I considered that I am doing over three times that amount of test that me e was up. I doubled a few days and take 12.5 ed and feel good again. Do pull bloods to make sure tho.

bobhead
04-17-2018, 01:36 AM
Your body needs a break, too much stress.

FarbeyondDriven00
04-17-2018, 01:53 AM
I’ve just started feeling tired while at the gym. I’m 10 weeks into my cycle. I’m currently running test e at 500 mgs. Primo at 400 a week proviron 50 mgs a day. Just started car at 50 a day. I take 10 mgs of arimason on Monday’s and Thursdays. I also run T3 in the am at 50 mcgs. Maybe it’s diet idk. I didn’t eat much yesterday but I had a 105 carbs before my workout today. Could it be the AI or T3?How much good sleep are you getting regularly?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

RockDawg
04-17-2018, 01:57 AM
How much good sleep are you getting regularly?

I get about 5 hours straight then wake up take my son to school come back and get another couple hours.

FarbeyondDriven00
04-17-2018, 02:36 AM
I get about 5 hours straight then wake up take my son to school come back and get another couple hours.Hmm, well man maybe if everything else you are doing in your life is on point, it's just possible you are burnt out. I get like that a few times per year, where I need to take a good amount of days off from the gym and rest, recuperate, get a massage, etc.
I hope you feel better!

RockDawg
04-17-2018, 04:15 AM
Hmm, well man maybe if everything else you are doing in your life is on point, it's just possible you are burnt out. I get like that a few times per year, where I need to take a good amount of days off from the gym and rest, recuperate, get a massage, etc.
I hope you feel better!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk I’m gonna pull bloods next week. Think I’ll take this week off and just hit my fasted cardio in the mornings.

bobhead
04-17-2018, 04:24 AM
Take a week off, your muscles will actually look better.

Loose Cannon
04-17-2018, 05:02 AM
up the carbs, throw in a little caffeine, get more sleep

crazed
04-17-2018, 11:06 AM
I’ve just started feeling tired while at the gym. I’m 10 weeks into my cycle. I’m currently running test e at 500 mgs. Primo at 400 a week proviron 50 mgs a day. Just started car at 50 a day. I take 10 mgs of arimason on Monday’s and Thursdays. I also run T3 in the am at 50 mcgs. Maybe it’s diet idk. I didn’t eat much yesterday but I had a 105 carbs before my workout today. Could it be the AI or T3?

Diet, or fluid intake, or sodium intake, or over-training. Start playing with those one by one until you figure out the culprit. It's not always about DRUGS.

bigpapapumpaf
04-17-2018, 12:43 PM

10 mgs of aromasin?????????? That's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much! Maybe 12.5 mg e3d-e4d if needed.

I don't know what car is...pls explain.

You need some estrogen, that's part of the issue.

The other is at 50 mcg t3 for 10 weeks you probably have already shut down your natural thyroid production. Sounds like you have some adrenal fatigue and there is no quick fix for that. Try cutting back on the t3 and get your natural thyroid going again and then use it in short blasts only.

BPP

Couchlockd
04-17-2018, 06:28 PM
10 mgs of aromasin?????????? That's wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much! Maybe 12.5 mg e3d-e4d if needed.

I don't know what car is...pls explain.

You need some estrogen, that's part of the issue.

The other is at 50 mcg t3 for 10 weeks you probably have already shut down your natural thyroid production. Sounds like you have some adrenal fatigue and there is no quick fix for that. Try cutting back on the t3 and get your natural thyroid going again and then use it in short blasts only.

BPP

car is Var. auto correct always changes it to car

Amjodor
04-17-2018, 08:41 PM
I think the big question that needs to be asked is what is your daily caloric intake? I know you said you had 100 grams pre workout but what about your normal day to day intake leading up to this point?

I’ve seen all to often, it takes weeks for people to hit the wall sometimes when they’re calories are very low. Are you following a structured plan or eating haphazardly (skipping meals or eating fast food etc)

SuperNova79
04-18-2018, 06:57 AM
Take that original/discontinued Mesomorph. Always does the trick for me after my 8 hour days. That and all the ass at my gym haha.

I've had chronic fatigue my whole life. Really a nuisance, especially in my mid twenties. I did have thyroid issues for the majority of my early 20's. Is your thyroid on point?

RockDawg
04-18-2018, 02:35 PM
I think the big question that needs to be asked is what is your daily caloric intake? I know you said you had 100 grams pre workout but what about your normal day to day intake leading up to this point?

I’ve seen all to often, it takes weeks for people to hit the wall sometimes when they’re calories are very low. Are you following a structured plan or eating haphazardly (skipping meals or eating fast food etc)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalkright now I’ve dropped my macros down some on this cut. 250p 165c 90f 2470 calories. I eat this everyday except for a cheat day and that’s usually one meal on Sunday.

Shadowsyl2012
04-18-2018, 03:18 PM
right now I’ve dropped my macros down some on this cut. 250p 165c 90f 2470 calories. I eat this everyday except for a cheat day and that’s usually one meal on Sunday.

I think the obvious answer is calories. 2400 depending on your age, height, weight can be a deficit and not maintenance. Eat more, sleep more and give yourself a few days to recover when you feel it

MarineOnGear92
04-18-2018, 03:19 PM
try glucose tabs

Vision
04-18-2018, 07:25 PM
Your Iron could be low... take some iron sups and add in some zinc as well... see how you feel..a multi-vitamin wont hurt either, but take that at night so it doesn't make you feel ill during the day, multi-vitamins can subside appetite and that could make matters worst..

keep us posted on how you feel!

RockDawg
04-19-2018, 04:16 AM
I think the obvious answer is calories. 2400 depending on your age, height, weight can be a deficit and not maintenance. Eat more, sleep more and give yourself a few days to recover when you feel it
I’m currently cutting right now. It’s not a maintenance for sure. I’m at about 500 less than maintenance right now.