PDA

View Full Version : Puffy nips no sign of gyno tho

itsme
04-18-2018, 01:59 AM
Hey im on 750 test e and 50mg dbol daily... Filln up nicely and have been using adex... I feel perfectly fine and my libido is awsome and no sign wut so ever of gyno as far as itchy or sore nipps... I know i have my estrogen in a good spot.. Is it the build up of water that may be doing this? . I have no gyno lumps.. I can pinch my nips and when they are hard my chest looks good lol but lil later when they are soft they just get a puffy look.. Anybody have any suggestions

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

whoremoan
04-18-2018, 02:02 AM
Heaps of your estrogen receptors could be there so maybe a warning of things to come ... Could be your fat and water displacement goes strait to there ? What's your body fat ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

itsme
04-18-2018, 02:05 AM
Heaps of your estrogen receptors could be there so maybe a warning of things to come ... Could be your fat and water displacement goes strait to there ? What's your body fat ?

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkNot sure but def no lower that 15%

itsme
04-18-2018, 02:07 AM
Wonder if thrown in nolva would stop it at the nips.. I really dont wanna go to high on adex cuz ive crashd it before and i know my limits..

bgmuscle
04-18-2018, 02:28 AM
I have always done the same thing. Nolva takes care of it when it gets too bad. It it’s actually a good gauge as to how much aromisin I need. When I over step the dose they get rock hard and hurt like a mother fucker. I aromitize like no one else I have heard of tho.

Shadowsyl2012
04-18-2018, 03:07 AM
Hey im on 750 test e and 50mg dbol daily... Filln up nicely and have been using adex... I feel perfectly fine and my libido is awsome and no sign wut so ever of gyno as far as itchy or sore nipps... I know i have my estrogen in a good spot.. Is it the build up of water that may be doing this? . I have no gyno lumps.. I can pinch my nips and when they are hard my chest looks good lol but lil later when they are soft they just get a puffy look.. Anybody have any suggestions

nolva is good advice, 10mg/day on cycle no worries about estro.

Raloxifene is the best serm for the chest period, in fact it isnt good for restarting hpta but studies done on elderly men suffering from life long pubertal gyno had 50% breast tissue reduction in Six months of treatment. It turned my progesterone lob sided man boob back into my defined pecs with same protocol.

Raloxifene is an aromatizers best friend

whoremoan
04-18-2018, 03:13 AM
Definetly agree with nolva

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

doomer39er
04-20-2018, 11:41 PM
I've had a similar experience and just ran nolva at 20mg ED until I was happy.

RThoads
04-20-2018, 11:47 PM
I had the same and couldn't find a lump so I thought I was ok. Then, all in about one week (not exaggerating here it really hit fast) I got a BIG lump on the right side about the size of a grape and a smaller one on the left. I am pissed because I had warning signs and had everything on hand I needed (Caber, tamox, ralox, letro ect)... but I fucking hesitated and didn't act fast.

My advice is to its better to overreact and be paranoid than be sorry later -- kill that shit asap! if it was nothing then no biggy you just used a small cost of ancillaries and maybe crashed your E2 -- but well worth it because the fucking gyno I have bothers me EVERYDAY. If I could go back I would instantly slam letro and tamoxifen as soon as I noticed an issue.

itsme
04-21-2018, 01:25 AM
Yea man i startd takn 1mg arimidex a day for 4 days now and nips are def loosn the puffiness... But now a lil sensitive feeln.. So im hopn its ok. But just orderd some nolva so il be sure to hit that for a lil till i feel like its better ... ... Its never happnd like that.. Just kinda surprised me.. Maybe i actually got good dosed shit and legit dbol lol

GearHeaded
04-21-2018, 01:53 AM
I'd just run a SERM like Nolva or Ralox on all your future 'wet' cycles you do, 10mg of Nolva as a maintainence dose from day one. rather then having to take a shit ton of AI and end up hindering your gains

itsme
04-21-2018, 01:58 AM
Oh def sounds good.. Like i said never had that issue. But ur advice sounds great to me... Def have it on hand from day one the next time.. But i am gonna slow the adex down now to. 5mg every other day when nolva starts