PDA

View Full Version : 1 year transformation from fat to fit

bgmuscle
04-21-2018, 03:19 PM
Time to share my progress with all my brothers. This is actually around a 10 month transformation and I am about a month out from finishing the second cycle. I cruised in between for around 5 wks and had bloods pulled before blasting again.
5’9” 33yo
When I started I was 215 lbs and the pic was taken mid last summer. The latest pic was yesterday 4/20/18. I weighed in this morning at 182.
I am blown away seeing what all of that hard work has done. My goal was to get a little leaner from here. But after this it’s all mass building. I will eventually get to 215-225 with the same body fat.
As long as I can steer clear of injury I am fucking unstoppable! I love this lifestyle and am glad to be part of the brotherhood.

Keltic
04-21-2018, 03:41 PM
Great job brother! Definitely put in the work. Looking very good bro.

Radman69
04-21-2018, 03:46 PM
Lookin great Brotha! Keep grindin! What ur doing is working for u my man!

cdb_76
04-21-2018, 04:03 PM
Wow, looking good my man.. Excellent transformation!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Thor I Am
04-21-2018, 04:06 PM
Great job man, it definitely shows you put in some work there and changed diets! Congrats!

Jay0536
04-21-2018, 04:06 PM
Awesome results brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chupster
04-21-2018, 04:34 PM
Great work bro

Primemuscle
04-21-2018, 04:37 PM
Hell yea bro. Great transformation. Keep up the good work!

WhipGetBack
04-21-2018, 04:50 PM
Wow! My hats off to you bro. Great job!!!

Cowboymike
04-21-2018, 04:59 PM
Hot damn big dawg!!! You’re crushing it!! Nice work brother!!!

madhungarian
04-21-2018, 05:17 PM
Nice work brotha. Hard work pays off for sure.

bgmuscle
04-21-2018, 05:19 PM
Thanks guys. Been a learning curve that’s for sure. I’m happy with the turnout, but being this size is not what I am after so I won’t be here long. Just using this as a starting point with a solid foundation. I wanna be a fucking freak and I won’t rest until I am. Make some mf’s have nightmares, dogs whimpering, ect...

madhungarian
04-21-2018, 05:23 PM
Thanks guys. Been a learning curve that’s for sure. I’m happy with the turnout, but being this size is not what I am after so I won’t be here long. Just using this as a starting point with a solid foundation. I wanna be a fucking freak and I won’t rest until I am. Make some mf’s have nightmares, dogs whimpering, ect...

Absolutely doing it right in my opinion. Tore yourself down, obviously got your diet in check and building on a solid base. To many guys trying to bulk while their bf is still high and diet isn't right. Posts like yours are my favorites on here.

Sqwuidd
04-21-2018, 05:36 PM
Awesome man
Looks great

11B410thMTN
04-21-2018, 07:10 PM
Sick transformation! Any tips on what you used over the year?

joko123
04-21-2018, 07:15 PM
Awesome man I opened this thread and didn’t think I would see such a night and day transformation great great job brother!

bgmuscle
04-21-2018, 09:12 PM
Sick transformation! Any tips on what you used over the year?

Probably shouldn’t had. But I ran test, tren, var on first cycle after about 4 hard months training naturally. I ran low test around 200mg and tapered the tren ace up until sides were hard to deal with then dialed it back a tad. Ended up settling at 350mg wk. for 6 wks ran var for around 6 wks. 8 wk cycle all together
Second cycle which is what I am finishing now. 10 wk 500 test, 400 mast prop, 350 tren ace, finish with 50mg whinny and 40 var. I had to drop mast cause my hair was jumping ship. I know that’s not the preferred first few cycles but I am an impatient son of a bitch. I handled everything well and with the help of the brotherhood and all the useful info I figured out how to keep an eye on my shit and fix issues as the arise. I was prepared as I had caber and anti estrogen drugs on hand. Along with pct drugs. But I am in limbo on just cruising instead of pct.
My results have been mainly due to training. I was training 2 times a day on the first cycle. This cycle I have really dialed in my diet and the results are pouring in.

I am done with the harsh shit. Probably be years before I ever pin trenbolone again. Im gonna stick to the old school stuff. Keep it simple. Focus more on the diet and training.

bgmuscle
04-23-2018, 12:13 AM
Gonna finish up. Cruise for the summer and enjoy some brews and sun. Then I have a test / deca / dbol cycle waiting in my little stash box. Freak mode from there on out. Looking forward to it. Gonna eat like a beast and train like a beast, and then I will become the beast!

ForTheWin18
04-23-2018, 12:37 AM
Good shit man keep it up!!

Ranger15
04-23-2018, 02:51 AM
Extremely inspiring brother you have done great any would be proud with that progress ! Don't stop now keep on keeping on !!

MuscleScience
04-23-2018, 03:07 AM
Great job, i know how hard of work it is to get back into shape. Props to you
for having the dedication and will power to do it.

RockDawg
04-23-2018, 03:14 AM
Awesome job dude!!!

bgmuscle
04-23-2018, 11:51 AM
Thanks brothers. I hope I can encourage some of the newcomers the way you guys have me. Props specifically to those brother who offered advice and help along the way. I would have been like a dog digging for a bone that he had already ate without the help from the brotherhood.

Saltydog
04-23-2018, 03:28 PM
WOW!!!!!!!! Great Fucking Job!!!!

Judgmentalist
04-23-2018, 03:35 PM
Looking amazing man! I was gonna ask where’d you get them rocks on your shoulders but I guess the Tren helps with that... I need to get over not wanting to mess with that stuff I guess. :)

bgmuscle
04-23-2018, 03:44 PM
Looking amazing man! I was gonna ask where’d you get them rocks on your shoulders but I guess the Tren helps with that... I need to get over not wanting to mess with that stuff I guess. :)

Yea man don't buy into the tren hype. It is my favorite drug by far.. I was almost scared shitless to use it from reading all the horror stories. But I handle it very very well.. Even at higher doses.. I will always recommend the first tren cycle be a pyramid cycle start low with ace and bump it up 50 mg a week to access tolerance.. Anyone can run tren but not everyone can handle an effective dose. I am done with it for a few yrs tho.. It is pretty hard on ya.

GilGripper
04-23-2018, 05:44 PM
Props to you man! That’s a real nice transformation. What did you do for diet? Just start eating clean and count macros or low carb, keto? Just curious cause you built some nice muscle along with the weight loss in a short amount of time. I always like seeing these transformations and what diet worked best for that person. Thanks

bgmuscle
04-23-2018, 08:22 PM
Props to you man! That’s a real nice transformation. What did you do for diet? Just start eating clean and count macros or low carb, keto? Just curious cause you built some nice muscle along with the weight loss in a short amount of time. I always like seeing these transformations and what diet worked best for that person. Thanks

Before the first cycle I actually did keto for a month and a half. It worked great for me.. I only quit it to start the first cycle.
After I started the cycle I ate fairly clean and was eating 3500-5000 cals a day working out 6-9 times a week (some morning sessions).. I did this for most of the first cycle. I didn't totally clean up my diet until the cruise. During that time I only counted cals. no macros. This cycle I started paying attention to macros. About 4 weeks in I started shredding faster than I ever thought.

bgmuscle
04-23-2018, 08:24 PM
I do eat me some fucking ice cream on the weekends now. I will have 3-4 cheat meals.. On the weekends just to keep me sane....

Weapon X
04-24-2018, 01:51 AM
Just saw your log today. Outstanding work. You went from looking like chewed bubblegum to jacked. You gotta feel good about that transformation. Respect
Time to share my progress with all my brothers. This is actually around a 10 month transformation and I am about a month out from finishing the second cycle. I cruised in between for around 5 wks and had bloods pulled before blasting again.
5’9” 33yo
When I started I was 215 lbs and the pic was taken mid last summer. The latest pic was yesterday 4/20/18. I weighed in this morning at 182.
I am blown away seeing what all of that hard work has done. My goal was to get a little leaner from here. But after this it’s all mass building. I will eventually get to 215-225 with the same body fat.
As long as I can steer clear of injury I am fucking unstoppable! I love this lifestyle and am glad to be part of the brotherhood.

SunBorne
04-24-2018, 02:41 AM
Fucking awesome. This is what it's all about.

bgmuscle
04-24-2018, 02:45 AM
Thanks weapon. I have too much pride to not accomplish my goals. I have had that can do anything attitude for a while. Ive had to develop it because I damn sure wasn’t born or bred into it. And I continue to hone it. It really hit Home when I started my first business and made a success of it. This was my latest challenge to prove to myself what I am capable of and what I am made of. Fitness and bodybuilding has really become and addiction.
I am a self made man in every aspect of life I am self taught, I have came from living on government assistance as a child and a shy follow the leader guy to who I am today. I am not going to slow down now.

bgmuscle
04-29-2018, 01:19 PM
179.8 lbs this morning. Looking very lean. Just an 6mm pinch of fat left next to the belly button. Still a tad of love handle fat. 175-176 that should all be gone. Lean everywhere else. Should be there by the end of the run.
Fasted cardio this morning. Feeling good.

GilGripper
04-30-2018, 06:00 PM
Kudos to you man. Thanks for the reply. I really like keto and think it’s great for fat loss quick. I do more of a bodybuilding keto now that’s more protein loaded like what Palumbo preaches and it keeps me lean. Anyway keep up the good work, looking great!

Chemical Romance
05-02-2018, 01:13 AM
Nicely done!

derric02
05-10-2018, 09:25 PM
Great job bro your hardworking has paid off. keep it up.
D

magic_mew
05-15-2018, 01:10 PM
that's damn fucking impressive

i like this site, FINALLY the members know what they're doing

what were your cycles?

Frecklez
05-15-2018, 01:28 PM
Inspiring!

bgmuscle
05-15-2018, 05:01 PM
175 LBS this morning. I am cruising now. Still gonna keep the diet going. I feel like I am filling back in and my arms seem to be growing again, idk but I attribute that to doing legs about 4 days a week, also getting those weak ass calves looking good now.
I opted to buy a nice high end cable machine and put in a home gym so I have been doing everything at home lately. Haven't been to the gym in weeks. I am going to try to get on down close to 170 before the next run. I can't wait to see how much mass I can pack on.

Rizkybuziness
08-24-2018, 02:18 PM
Great work.

bgmuscle
08-24-2018, 04:07 PM
I am in week 12 of my 16 week bulk cycle. Bigger than I have ever been. I have put on some weight back up to almost 200lbs and not a whole lot of fat gain. I plan on another bulk cycle after this cruise then a cut cycle next year. Hope to be 220-225 lbs before the cut. And shoot for 195-200 pretty ripped.

Gearhead80
08-24-2018, 09:57 PM
Well done, bro. Very impressive transformation. Best of luck in your pursuit of getting the physique you want. Let neither law enforcement or law of physics get in your way.

itsmoneymitch
09-09-2018, 04:55 PM
very impressive my friend

teejey
09-09-2018, 04:57 PM
Wow great,job!

Sent from my VS835 using Tapatalk

MarvelNerd
09-09-2018, 05:25 PM
Wow great job. After a few years of training, eating protein, and whatever else I wanted I am now going for fit. Very encouraging!

Real pain is failing to succeed.