PDA

View Full Version : A little guidance-

aderu
04-29-2018, 06:46 PM
Hey guys . Hope all is well

I am on test prop 8 weeks/ dbol 4 weeks cycle. This is my 3rd cycle of test.

My 8 weeks finish may 17 and then I have an event for 30 days in which i will be doing PCT and then I was planning to venture into bulk cycle Nandrol and test 8 weeker on 1st august. And then take a long break

Now the question is since i will be getting back on cycle on 1st august , should I just cruise at 200mg of test a week instead of doing PCT during may for 30 days and then bulk ? And then just do a PCT when I finish my bulk cycle ?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Charger69
04-29-2018, 07:49 PM
Hey guys . Hope all is well

I am on test prop 8 weeks/ dbol 4 weeks cycle. This is my 3rd cycle of test.

My 8 weeks finish may 17 and then I have an event for 30 days in which i will be doing PCT and then I was planning to venture into bulk cycle Nandrol and test 8 weeker on 1st august. And then take a long break

Now the question is since i will be getting back on cycle on 1st august , should I just cruise at 200mg of test a week instead of doing PCT during may for 30 days and then bulk ? And then just do a PCT when I finish my bulk cycle ?

What is your age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

aderu
04-30-2018, 03:52 AM
What is your age?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk32
2 kids

GetBig13
04-30-2018, 03:58 AM
They technically say time on equals time off. Time off includes the time toire depending on any drug (so includes pct time). My questions more so would be, what’s the long term plan? Do you plan on using AAS long term? Compete? Or just a bulk and then hey may never get on again?

Also.
1.Why do you HAVE to start Aug 1?
2. Why 8 weeks only for your bulk? Not sure if you meant test and NADROLONE or test and ANADROL, but that’ll also make a difference in my opinion on that cycle length.

aderu
04-30-2018, 04:33 AM
They technically say time on equals time off. Time off includes the time toire depending on any drug (so includes pct time). My questions more so would be, what’s the long term plan? Do you plan on using AAS long term? Compete? Or just a bulk and then hey may never get on again?

Also.
1.Why do you HAVE to start Aug 1?
2. Why 8 weeks only for your bulk? Not sure if you meant test and NADROLONE or test and ANADROL, but that’ll also make a difference in my opinion on that cycle length.I'm aware of that . It's just that I have some commitment and will not have access . The bulk cycle can be 12 weeks too or as per your advice .

I don't plan to be on roids my whole life but I dont plan on quitting either . I enjoy it alot So far I have been doing 1 cycle every year and taking it slow .

My time limit is short now. So i thought after finishing current test prop I cruise for 4 weeks and maybe start on July instead of August .

I'm open to your advice on a bulk cycle as I never tried nandrol and still need to educate myself about it . I mastered test so far

aderu
04-30-2018, 04:49 AM
Apologies I mean nandrolone :)
I'm aware of that . It's just that I have some commitment and will not have access . The bulk cycle can be 12 weeks too or as per your advice .

I don't plan to be on roids my whole life but I dont plan on quitting either . I enjoy it alot So far I have been doing 1 cycle every year and taking it slow .

My time limit is short now. So i thought after finishing current test prop I cruise for 4 weeks and maybe start on July instead of August .

I'm open to your advice on a bulk cycle as I never tried nandrol and still need to educate myself about it . I mastered test so far

aderu
05-02-2018, 09:04 AM
Anyone?

Electromass
05-02-2018, 10:50 AM
If you’re only going to be 3 months between “cycles”, I would cruise on test and then blast again.