PDA

View Full Version : 57 injury free and feel 30

Markas61
04-30-2018, 11:52 AM
After seeing post after post of injuries I want to add some positive. I'm not quite as strong as I was but have only been traing 6 months after a ten year layoff. Was into road cycling. Besides a calf strain leg pressing I haven't had any problems. I was at my strongest at 45 that was with very moderate dosef AAS use. I lifted over 20 years vitually drug free (1 week of Dianabol at 23, 1 amp sustanon early 30s) before I injected a PED. My bones are dense as hell and my tendons conditioned from powerlifting and bodybuilding. I have been on TRT on and off ten years. I am hitting it as hard as ever. Get mild tendonitis and occasional joint pain but nothing else. Let's have some healthy guys share their positive experiences. Finally my 40s were my peak with weight lifting. Couldn't run as fast as in my 30s and wasn't as limber. Jack Lalane was super fit into his 80s. Good genes. Proper technique and knowing my limits keep my body intact.

pistolero
05-05-2018, 12:24 PM
Looking pretty sweet in that avatar! Keep it up.

madhungarian
05-05-2018, 03:05 PM
After seeing post after post of injuries I want to add some positive. I'm not quite as strong as I was but have only been traing 6 months after a ten year layoff. Was into road cycling. Besides a calf strain leg pressing I haven't had any problems. I was at my strongest at 45 that was with very moderate dosef AAS use. I lifted over 20 years vitually drug free (1 week of Dianabol at 23, 1 amp sustanon early 30s) before I injected a PED. My bones are dense as hell and my tendons conditioned from powerlifting and bodybuilding. I have been on TRT on and off ten years. I am hitting it as hard as ever. Get mild tendonitis and occasional joint pain but nothing else. Let's have some healthy guys share their positive experiences. Finally my 40s were my peak with weight lifting. Couldn't run as fast as in my 30s and wasn't as limber. Jack Lalane was super fit into his 80s. Good genes. Proper technique and knowing my limits keep my body intact.

Physical and mental health is the reason I started trt and began to cycle again. My body and my mind started to deteriorate as I approached 40 and I didn't like it. Had the trt talk with a buddy and realized I needed it. Pre trt and blasts I was injuring myself in everyday life, no injuries since I started. Being healthy physically and mentally is my primary reason for doing what we do. Now, having said that, having a nice, big physique is a bonus. Even non alpha type men desire to look better so being an alpha type personality just makes me want it even more. Good luck to ya brotha, you look great in your avatar. Damn triceps for days.