PDA

View Full Version : Jintropin legit?

Droid1988
05-01-2018, 05:24 PM
Alright bros I love my current source for hgh but I have a buddy in town who is getting "Jintropin" for about $130 a kit and claims they are legit. What are the odds this is real? I know the guy isn't KNOWINGLY selling bunk hgh but I he hasn't tested it. Likelyhood of it being real? Most Jins from reputable sources I see are 250$ at least. He's getting them bulk international. Thinking about getting a kit or 2 and doing my own serum and igf tests

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

G160
05-01-2018, 05:26 PM
Alright bros I love my current source for hgh but I have a buddy in town who is getting "Jintropin" for about $130 a kit and claims they are legit. What are the odds this is real? I know the guy isn't KNOWINGLY selling bunk hgh but I he hasn't tested it. Likelyhood of it being real? Most Jins from reputable sources I see are 250$ at least. He's getting them bulk international. Thinking about getting a kit or 2 and doing my own serum and igf tests

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkOn some serious bulk..you have to spend a decent time bargaining to get prices like that

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk

GilGripper
05-01-2018, 06:20 PM
My opinion means nothing but I highly doubt they are legit jins. They may be generic Chinese in a jin box and vials. The cost you said is right on for most legit sources with them and they cost just under that at the pharmacy in China. I don’t even see how in buying serious bulk that anyone could get for that price. Good luck whatever you choose but I would buy not expecting real Jintropins.

G160
05-01-2018, 07:16 PM
My opinion means nothing but I highly doubt they are legit jins. They may be generic Chinese in a jin box and vials. The cost you said is right on for most legit sources with them and they cost just under that at the pharmacy in China. I don’t even see how in buying serious bulk that anyone could get for that price. Good luck whatever you choose but I would buy not expecting real Jintropins.For export bulk sometimes you can get lower, ive never heard of anything under 160$ for the real stuff and youd have to go to talk to representative yourself

Droid1988
05-01-2018, 08:33 PM
For export bulk sometimes you can get lower, ive never heard of anything under 160$ for the real stuff and youd have to go to talk to representative yourself

My thoughts exactly. I mean they're all labeled and boxed up with tamper seals and everything. But shit I've seen sites selling all that stuff too. So I'm EXTREMELY skeptical.

Dont wanna be old
05-01-2018, 09:15 PM
Jin Clones more than likely. They are GH at variable quality .
Bloodwork is the only true way to find out .
Regards
DWBO

chadmack282
05-01-2018, 09:40 PM
If your buddy has normal gh sides I would sure get a few kits & have bloods for that price.

Droid1988
05-01-2018, 10:58 PM
If your buddy has normal gh sides I would sure get a few kits & have bloods for that price.

See the reason I'm asking (I'm very happy with my source and prices are the same) is a few guys that have the Jins from him have experienced the red welts along with the typical sides. Makes me think it's prob 192aa not 191

chadmack282
05-03-2018, 02:11 AM
See the reason I'm asking (I'm very happy with my source and prices are the same) is a few guys that have the Jins from him have experienced the red welts along with the typical sides. Makes me think it's prob 192aa not 191

I would not touch it then! 192 can F u up!!

Droid1988
05-03-2018, 02:20 AM
Yeah I'm not interested in it bc that's my suspicion. I've got some buddies on it though and I'm more concerned for them. Got an order coming so they can get on Ace hgh and get away from the potentially 192 shit.

jamesthegreat
05-08-2018, 08:48 PM
If they dont check out on the official site why bother ?

Trader
06-07-2018, 03:17 AM
Is your current source a sponsor on this site? If so, please tell me which one. I just got screwed on hgh out of China and I am desperate to find a good source.....cause I have an extreme case of insomnia and without hgh, I lay in bed for hours without sleep despite being very tired. And of course cant afford the crazy high prices for pharm sleep scripts.

Droid1988
06-07-2018, 10:12 AM
Is your current source a sponsor on this site? If so, please tell me which one. I just got screwed on hgh out of China and I am desperate to find a good source.....cause I have an extreme case of insomnia and without hgh, I lay in bed for hours without sleep despite being very tired. And of course cant afford the crazy high prices for pharm sleep scripts.

I'm currently on Ace Labs GMP HGH. It's legit. I've posted igf results on their thread