PDA

View Full Version : Dbol issues

Dr.Death
02-06-2012, 03:54 AM
This is my first post other then my intro. my cycle started out as 250mgx2 test E and dbol at 40mg. This being my first cycle i wanted to keep the number of compounds down to 2 at the max and simple so i could see how my body reacted. Im glad i did. After taking the dbol for a few days i started developing a rash on my left forearm, and after treating the search function like a 10 dollar hooker , and the advice of a colleague of mine i decide to stop using it. My big question is there anything else that i can Use as a kicker in a later cycle to replace dbol. oral or injectable?

Cheers,

Dr.D

Dr.Death
02-06-2012, 03:56 AM
let me refine the last part. by anything to replace it i mean anything that is not a derivative of dbol. there fore not causing the same response.

free2speed
02-06-2012, 05:30 AM
I'm gonna use test p for 4 weeks to kickstart til test e sets in. Something to consider..

GD
02-06-2012, 02:08 PM
ok..so not let me see if im reading this right..you were taking some dbol..liquid oral or tabs?...and you think dbol gave you a rash on your forearm??..and free2speed...test prope as a kicker till your enth kicks in is as silly as dbol gave me a rash...try kicking with some clomid 100mg for 7 days then 50mg for 14 days...there is a vast amount of info here that people will love to share..all you gotta do is ask

free2speed
02-07-2012, 03:56 AM
ok..so not let me see if im reading this right..you were taking some dbol..liquid oral or tabs?...and you think dbol gave you a rash on your forearm??..and free2speed...test prope as a kicker till your enth kicks in is as silly as dbol gave me a rash...try kicking with some clomid 100mg for 7 days then 50mg for 14 days...there is a vast amount of info here that people will love to share..all you gotta do is ask

how do you figure? elaborate..

OJThaJuiceMan
02-07-2012, 05:41 AM

LOLOLOL :D

GD
02-07-2012, 05:49 AM
free2speed...what do you need me to elaborate on my man..and im being serious, not a smartass

GD
02-07-2012, 05:51 AM
LOLOLOL :D

oj...im glad i got you laughing tonight..lol..

OJThaJuiceMan
02-07-2012, 05:57 AM
oj...im glad i got you laughing tonight..lol..

Just came home from the gym to finish my night up with a good laugh lol :D:D:D

Wait....so you don't run a Clomid/Aromasin combo to kickstart??? Clomid produces a stimulus for your LH... and Aromasin free's up your 'free test'

only makes sense that everyone should kick their cycle off week 1-4 with these!!!

GD
02-07-2012, 06:04 AM
i guess its time we start teaching the basics again...i dont mind at all...calss at 6pm tomorrow...i will be taking rollcall....dont be late

OJThaJuiceMan
02-07-2012, 06:06 AM
i guess its time we start teaching the basics again...i dont mind at all...calss at 6pm tomorrow...i will be taking rollcall....dont be late

BASIC compound fundamentals 101...lol!

Dr.Death
02-07-2012, 07:14 AM

Icon, first thanks for replying, second to answer your question its the old icon liquid dbol. It started out as a little itchy sum beach and then just progressively got bigger, I consulted with my buddy and scrapped it and with in a few days the rash was gone. Which leads me to think it was to blame.

Dr.Death
02-07-2012, 07:15 AM

save a seat for me in the front row.

GD
02-07-2012, 11:22 PM
Icon, first thanks for replying, second to answer your question its the old icon liquid dbol. It started out as a little itchy sum beach and then just progressively got bigger, I consulted with my buddy and scrapped it and with in a few days the rash was gone. Which leads me to think it was to blame.

sorry to hear about another icon fuck up...all i can say is dont rule the rash from dbol...most likley its wasnt dbol..who knows...you ight have a reaction to peg 300..not that i think they were smart enough to use it..probally everclear...have you ever tried any other liquid orals>?

csmilz9
02-08-2012, 12:30 AM
Just came home from the gym to finish my night up with a good laugh lol :D:D:D

Wait....so you don't run a Clomid/Aromasin combo to kickstart??? Clomid produces a stimulus for your LH... and Aromasin free's up your 'free test'

only makes sense that everyone should kick their cycle off week 1-4 with these!!!

Is this smart to do with short esters too or mainly longer ones? For example, start the clomid/aromas 3 wks before a prop cycle and run it thru the 4th wk with clomid/aromas in/prop. Just spit balling bc in my 12 yrs of "research" this is new to me.

GD
02-08-2012, 01:34 AM
Is this smart to do with short esters too or mainly longer ones? For example, start the clomid/aromas 3 wks before a prop cycle and run it thru the 4th wk with clomid/aromas in/prop. Just spit balling bc in my 12 yrs of "research" this is new to me.

Every cycle you do should always start and end with clomid or a likeness....fact...not internet gossip..

Dr.Death
02-09-2012, 04:04 AM
sorry to hear about another icon fuck up...all i can say is dont rule the rash from dbol...most likley its wasnt dbol..who knows...you ight have a reaction to peg 300..not that i think they were smart enough to use it..probally everclear...have you ever tried any other liquid orals>?

its suspended in everclear, and as far as other liquid orals go, i have not tried any others.

GD
02-09-2012, 04:16 AM
its suspended in everclear, and as far as other liquid orals go, i have not tried any others.

When a liquid oral is built correctly peg 300 or 600 should be used...as far as the suspension part...there should hardly be any powder. Visable..most guys just heat it up on the stove...don't work that way...the powder that you see in the bottom...when you shake it what the it look like...a fine powder or flakes like a snowglobe.....every pwdr when suspended has specific looks...and dbol has a very low melt off point...should be very little to no pwdr at all...

Dr.Death
02-10-2012, 02:31 AM
i dont see any thing floating around in it, so i guess thats a good thing, do you suggest i throw it back in the cycle or should i just sit on it for now?

GD
02-10-2012, 02:46 AM
i dont see any thing floating around in it, so i guess thats a good thing, do you suggest i throw it back in the cycle or should i just sit on it for now?

I would try it again for a few days and see if you get a rash again...then toss it....but on your forearm is a weird spt to have a reaction from a liquid oral...pm me and let me know what happens..

mikeyg51
02-10-2012, 04:42 AM
Love reading your input, Icon! I'm learning shit now that are basic beginner things, and ive been "researching" for 10 yrs now! Lol, good posting my man!

GD
02-10-2012, 05:03 AM
Love reading your input, Icon! I'm learning shit now that are basic beginner things, and ive been "researching" for 10 yrs now! Lol, good posting my man!

Thanls for the love mikey

AryanSteel
02-10-2012, 11:25 AM
Yeah I thought that was pretty informative too no B.S.. need to get out more Aryansteel