PDA

View Full Version : Average time between cycles

JackedGinger
05-03-2018, 06:39 PM
Just curious how long do you guys go between cycles including your pct time as well?? I’ve always been told to stay off 1.5 times longer then you were on ?? Thoughts ??

littlefrank
05-03-2018, 06:59 PM
My rule of thumb fro cruise/blast or post/blast is time on equals time off. You blast for 16 you’re off for 16. Some people get lipid checks and blood level checks but that’s your call. I just rather keep everything in check with time off and on.

Victory Pharm Rep - LF

JackedGinger
05-03-2018, 07:05 PM
Thanks! I usually have everything checked before starting, not after ha ha.. I don’t like seeing the damage, kinda like checking a bank account before payday lol

sumguy
05-03-2018, 07:08 PM
Just curious how long do you guys go between cycles including your pct time as well?? I’ve always been told to stay off 1.5 times longer then you were on ?? Thoughts ??

R. Think that's good advice for the average Joe wanting to do a few cycles a year. Or time on = time off. The more time off the better.

But each individual will have his/her own persona and personal preferences on what, when and how they want to do it. Those doing shows likely are on some kind of TRT so they don't have to do PCT.

But if you just want to do a cycle to get buff for the beach then 1.5 times longer than time on your cycle makes sense to me with a good PCT. Just make sure you have all your ancillaries before starting PCT including HCG if required. Good luck!

JackedGinger
05-03-2018, 07:58 PM
Yeah I always have my pct on hand before starting lol.. I’m actually running HCG 400 units a weeks in two separate doses for the life of this cycle to see if it will help speed up my recovery time, not sure if it will but a man can dream

sumguy
05-03-2018, 08:15 PM
I’m actually running HCG 400 units a weeks in two separate doses for the life of this cycle to see if it will help speed up my recovery time, not sure if it will but a man can dream

R. I think doing HCG during the cycle definitely hastens the time to recovery in the end. As your HPTA has been functioning during the whole cycle by using the HCG. Rather than waiting 8-16 weeks or whatever the length of the cycle was before kick starting the HPTA with HCG. No dream, just factually speaking. You'll be that much more ahead of the game in your cycle recovery!

JackedandTan
07-24-2018, 12:24 AM
I have always been bad about staying off as long as I should. If I am on for 12 weeks, after a couple of weeks of PCT I am itching to get back on. I think littlefrank's suggestion of time on equals time off is a good idea!