PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol??

buck320
02-06-2012, 04:18 AM
Not up to speed on the pH market.....havent used any since M1T was pulled years ago. Doing some research for a gym buddy of mine...what companys produce the best/closest superdrol clones now a day? Looking for current or recent users of this product....shoot me a pm if ya have any input.

Thanks
Buck

Spawn
02-06-2012, 04:54 AM
Super DMZ Ironmaglabs.

darksidefitness
02-06-2012, 10:55 PM
DMZ has great reviews and from "direct knowledge" Beastdrol from Mr Supps. :o

lost1
02-07-2012, 12:38 AM
Super DMZ has worked best of the few i have tried.

Spawn
02-07-2012, 12:51 AM
Pro hormones like that can fuck you up worse then most steroids bro. They are harsh. If you get the real ones stated above you gotta hve proper pct and an AI on hand. I kid you not, metha drol extreme was making my hair fall out, loss of appitite, and loss of sex drive. However i was tking one pill a day over rec dose but still you cant underestimate them is my point.

lost1
02-07-2012, 01:06 AM
Pro hormones like that can fuck you up worse then most steroids bro. They are harsh. If you get the real ones stated above you gotta hve proper pct and an AI on hand. I kid you not, metha drol extreme was making my hair fall out, loss of appitite, and loss of sex drive. However i was tking one pill a day over rec dose but still you cant underestimate them is my point.

That is very true!!! I used Beastdrol and it made me so tired i could hardly make it thru the day its very hard on your liver and if you used it you should use liver support while taking it and after. Super DMZ didnt seem to bother me but i used liver support while i was running it. if you are going to spend that much money on PH's you might as well use the real thing!!!!

xmuscle
02-07-2012, 01:10 AM
I was having the same issues with some some stuff called testen 50...nose bleeds and shut me down.I wouldn't mess with any pro hormons again..

Spawn
02-07-2012, 03:12 AM
Agreed guys harsh stuff. Real deal is way to go!

superbee
02-07-2012, 03:17 AM
Metha-Drol is pretty darn awesome from what I hear.. As long as you can keep your liver operating at full function

OJThaJuiceMan
02-07-2012, 05:50 AM
Man up and pin... if you're looking a PH route in lue of a real deal "steroid" you'll come to find out they will fuck you up ever worse in a lot of cases.. as said above, go with the real thing.. a healthy dose of Test will have your body feeling better, and reap better results :)

Eric1237
02-07-2012, 05:57 AM
Test+m-stane. Loved it.

OJThaJuiceMan
02-07-2012, 05:58 AM
Test+m-stane. Loved it.

& I love YOU

:o

Eric1237
02-07-2012, 06:13 AM
& I love YOU

:o<3 I'd never fuckin run sd solo. Wicked shutdown. Matter fact the test I was running was shit so I had to switch and throw in hcg just to get back to baseline. But that m-stane with some enanthate was sick. Had nice veins coming out my back and everything. Funny thing is most people don't even know what sd is really.

buck320
02-07-2012, 02:23 PM
Thanks everyone for your input.

buck320
02-07-2012, 02:26 PM
Man up and pin... if you're looking a PH route in lue of a real deal "steroid" you'll come to find out they will fuck you up ever worse in a lot of cases.. as said above, go with the real thing.. a healthy dose of Test will have your body feeling better, and reap better results :)

Thanks for your advice..but i first decided to ''man up" about 12 years ago and pin...this was for a gym buddy of mine.

Eric1237
02-07-2012, 11:40 PM
Thanks for your advice..but i first decided to ''man up" about 12 years ago and pin...this was for a gym buddy of mine.Tell him the shutdown he's gonna get running it solo is horrible. Even if he ran it with 250 enanthate he'd be so much better off. It's fucking brutal. My dick didn't work right for weeks.

buck320
02-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Tell him the shutdown he's gonna get running it solo is horrible. Even if he ran it with 250 enanthate he'd be so much better off. It's fucking brutal. My dick didn't work right for weeks.
Ya I will... But I'm sure he was planning to run the sd as a kickstart to a test e/ tren cycle.

buck320
02-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Tell him the shutdown he's gonna get running it solo is horrible. Even if he ran it with 250 enanthate he'd be so much better off. It's fucking brutal. My dick didn't work right for weeks.
Ya I will... But I'm sure he was planning to run the sd as a kickstart to a test e/ tren cycle.

Eric1237
02-08-2012, 05:35 PM
See if he'd be willing to run prop along with it, even at 250mg a week it will help because by the time he comes off the sd the test may or may not be in full swing, at least if he's running the prop his test will still be there