PDA

View Full Version : Tren A

ItsNoel
02-07-2012, 05:55 AM
So my first time of using tren a i didnt know what i was getting myself into.......
I became angry,aggresive, and very rock solid my attitude was like GET THE FUK OFF MY FACE BITCHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH..................
I didnt know how much strength i had gotten and how my body looked i was just fuckin angry the whole dayyyyyy i always had a bad fukin bad ass face so people at the gym would just look at me sweat with fucking bionic veins popping from everywhere scary looking muthafucka.............. i remenber waking up and feeling as if i peed my whole bed it was fucking sweat like if i had jumped in a pool so i bought 2 fans plus the air to the max the muthafucking tren a was still dominating i would stay awake all night like a fuckin steroid zombie so i started taking 4 benadryls to sleep and it worked...............After i was done with tren a 3 weeks later my fucking strength doubled up for like a week and had fuckin tren cought for a month........ 2 months later i grew fuckin hair on my back thick ass beard and hair on my ass manly ass fuck...................i deal better with it now but i have much RESPECT for it and dont advise any beginner to start with this steroid it is as powerful as a fuckin train hitting a camry first experience with this was very DRAMATIC and hard to deal with but i love it now and thnx for me having to shave some little hairs on my back my ass and thick ass beard!

Genetikfightr
02-08-2012, 08:56 PM
Well said!

JTizzle
02-08-2012, 09:30 PM
My first and second tren cycle was HELL... third one I just finished was beautiful because "with knowledge comes power".. Even the tren couldn't beat me up this go around.. She fought a great fight , night sweats , crazy murder dreams and in the end helped me shed 3-4% bf and solidify some hard earned muscle.. She is a dark beautiful lady my Tren mistress..

paolo123
02-08-2012, 10:47 PM
tren a = silverback gorilla status

ItsNoel
02-10-2012, 12:38 PM
WORLD DOMINATION= TRENBOLONE

ShortnWide
02-10-2012, 03:25 PM
Good read for would-be-first time users of tren.

Sweatnosejackson
02-10-2012, 07:06 PM
Stuff is amazing to say the least. I used what some would call a very mild cycle at 50mgs eod. I still sweated like a whore in church but the results are out of this world. I can only stand it for about 5 weeks and I am done. Then it begins calling your name again and you just have to say no thanks we shall meet again.

PAiN
02-11-2012, 08:27 PM
HAHAHA Tren is the shit bro!!!! I love it.

Redis
02-12-2012, 01:24 AM
I've always felt some of the best growth a person experiences from the gym is mentally as a result of the training. That's what I like about tren...it's a lot to handle and it forces you to grow and mature in ways that maybe you wouldn't have had you not run it. It's like you're given a wild beast and forced to tame it cept you're the beast!

REDRUM
02-16-2012, 10:49 PM
That is some funny shit, I remember running Tren A for the first time when we used to use synovex pellets and the coversion kits in order to obtain the hormone, and I wound up making the blend at a little over 200mg/ml, which I wasnt aware of...I was used to using parabolan at 76mgs a shot several times a week, not this daily stuff. And fuck me silly if within a weeks time people werent coming over to me and asking what the fuck was I on, because I had damn near doubled in size, and strength in a matter of days and it was so noticeble that it was actually embarssing...you want people to check you out when ur doing ur thing, but not like a fucking freak science expierement, I would say by the 3rd week of running the devils brew, benching 5 plates for reps became as easy as warming up with just the bar and thats a very frightening thing...so yea man, very well said that this is a drug that demands respect, I dont think very man people realize it until it bites them square on their hairy ass

SPEEDY
02-17-2012, 12:14 AM
This is my first run with tren A, but tren E has been my friend for my last 3 cycles or so. SO far 3 injections and I tolerate it really well. Get alot in my pin, so not coughing up a lung or anything..... I did feel one hell of a pump for arms day the other day though. Best I have had in a while!!!!!

REDRUM
02-17-2012, 12:24 AM
Speedy, if you were able to start and manage tren e, then without question tren a will be ur best friend...you did the opposite, like insteading of taking a tab of acid, you licked the sheet...lol
Give it a good 10 days, and 20-30lbs of weight difference on singular arm movements wont be uncommon..just remeber ligamnet/tendon compensation

SPEEDY
02-17-2012, 12:29 AM
yeah bro, I preach that!!! muscles grow faster than ligaments and tendons!!!! Dont fuckin hurt yourself being stupid no matter how strong you feel lol. I had to educate my boys on that one. Some have to learn for themselves lmao!!!!!! Yeah, the tren E would make me feel like I was on fire sometimes. I would burn from my head to the bottoms of my feet. Only for a few minutes, but shit!!!! The A does seem much more tolerable!!! But No issues with the E ever. I small cough for a couple minutes was it.....

REDRUM
02-17-2012, 12:40 AM
It happened to a good friend of mine, he was feeling like king kong had 365 on incline bench, one arm kept going up the other popped..I was on the fucking pec deck while this nimrod was pulling that stunt off thank christ there where guys closer to him to grab the bar before he bounched it of his throat...like you said some fuckers gotta learn the hard way..and he certainly did

mikeyg51
02-17-2012, 01:58 AM
hahah, well said Redrum! I remember STARTING with tren e, and it was hell at times, but the benefits outweighed any side-effects in my book..night sweats and aggression are common; however, I was also running a high dose of prop, eq, masteron, and dbol so anything could've been adding to that! great post and it's so important to be mindful of how you are acting and feeling while taking AAS because, as stated earlier, with knowledge comes power

mth496
02-17-2012, 02:04 AM
I love Tren A. I never thought i would ever use the product. This was untill i seen the oral come out, so i took it for a ride and everyday i would wake up looking better and better. So after 2 weeks of that i stopped, and decided i was better off injecting, the pills were addicting and easy but lets face it just incase it is toxic i rather not get addicted to taking those. So the injections i started with 50mg, and i got good results but 75mg is the best for me.

I did have some wild dreams, i had the problems falling asleep, even though when i was not in the gym, i felt like i could fall asleep all day and night it turned me into a zombie, but just could not sleep. I cycled for about 5 weeks at a time when i run tren, then i let my body catch up to the new gains. LOVE TREN LOVE RESULTS.

SPEEDY
02-17-2012, 02:11 AM
I've had like 3 people ask me if I was OK this week LOL. Told me I looked pissed off. I'm really good to go though. I never lose it even when I should. I'm like a big ready bear LOL. But I have been told I intimidate the fuck outta people lol

htownbabysaver
02-17-2012, 04:12 AM
As jailbait, I did a tren-p and tren ace cycle with dbol to start. 400 test /week 50 tren eod. For my second go ever, I felt I handled it very well. My personality didnt allow myself to turn into that MUCH of prick, body temp and BP did go up but I handled it. My coughing fits only happened if pinning too fast and lasted a few minutes. What I liked about tren was the obvious strength increase that you notice every time I lied on the bench and watched the weight go up so much easier than the day before. Body fat melted, overal muscle "hardness" was becoming very noticeable, (I always had problems with having bulk, but a soft look). I have been satisfied with the results and now understand the price of tren compared to others. After doing more research I will look into equipose or something else longer running but that is down the line.....

ItsNoel
02-20-2012, 06:01 PM
Good reading here............................

paolo123
02-20-2012, 06:18 PM
im on my 6 day tren a @100mg and no strenght yet. hopefully it kicks in asap

SPEEDY
02-20-2012, 07:26 PM
LMAO, I'm on day 7, so looks like we on the same track here. What else you running with yours?

im on my 6 day tren a @100mg and no strenght yet. hopefully it kicks in asap

Patriot1405
02-20-2012, 08:01 PM
How long are you guys running your tren cycles for?

paolo123
02-20-2012, 08:22 PM
LMAO, I'm on day 7, so looks like we on the same track here. What else you running with yours?
test prop.

ill be running the tren for 7 weeks

Walker
02-20-2012, 08:57 PM
On my 12th week of tren e and I fucking hate everyone!

I think it's time to get off this bitch. Shit is making me crazy. Last two nights I've woke up soaked and panting like I just ran the 200 meter, my wife kinda freaked out thinking I was having a heart attack. I was actually dreaming that I could not breath.

ajdonutz
02-21-2012, 03:45 AM
cant wait to run tren.. going to wait until summer of '13 for it, as i plan to be a lot bigger then and want shred and look fantastic that summer.. going to be a tren/mast/prop blend ;)

REDRUM
02-25-2012, 10:20 AM
Speedy and Paolo, are you pinning ed or eod...the eod route will take a lil more time. You gotta think of acetate, like you would pin test suspension...the half life on acetate is like 12 hrs, so its essential you go ed..eod is pointless imo, it works for some, but I like blood plasma levels to remain consistent...I did 12 weeks with ed pinning, with prop, tren a, npp and eq prop, made by a real deal chemist that was made in pure eo, along with a lidocaine like agent built in, so the pain of the eq would be tolerable...now that was a cycle...276lbs, 7%bf when all was said and done, oh yea!!!