PDA

View Full Version : Blood out of my dick after i ejaculated

itsme
05-07-2018, 01:43 AM
Hey dont know if this the right spot but i ended up sqweezn blood out the tip of my dick after sex.. After i nuttd.. Wtf is this. I googled and it could be number of things.. Any of u dudes ever had this happn. Says it could be prostate prob or high blood pressure or liver disease or a number of things. Im probably fuckd

Sent from my N9519 using Tapatalk

Chupster
05-07-2018, 01:46 AM
Bro I just cringed in pain reading this. I have no idea man best of luck bro

IronFox
05-07-2018, 01:46 AM
Better go to a doc to get that checked out. Perhaps blood leakage?

itsme
05-07-2018, 01:47 AM
Bro I just cringed in pain reading this. I have no idea man best of luck broLol.. Yea but no pain. And bout 10 min later i piss and its none there..

itsme
05-07-2018, 01:49 AM
Better go to a doc to get that checked out. Perhaps blood leakage?Wth is blood leakage

IronFox
05-07-2018, 02:07 AM
Wth is blood leakage

I mean perhaps a broken blood vessel inside somewhere.

Cowboymike
05-07-2018, 02:15 AM
Oh yeah... you’re just finally getting your meriod... congrats bud!!

Toss back some cranberry juice, stick a cotton beanie cap on it, wait 7 days and you’re gtg...

Jkjkjkjkjk... totally kidding man... in all seriousness brother, sounds like you shouldn’t screw around with that and just go to urgent care... I’ve never even heard of anyone secreting blood out of the little guy before...

itsme
05-07-2018, 02:16 AM
I mean perhaps a broken blood vessel inside somewhere.Well hopn it would be that.. Did just get thru fukn. And maybe thats the case. Sob

itsme
05-07-2018, 02:19 AM
Oh yeah... you’re just finally getting your meriod... congrats bud!!

Toss back some cranberry juice, stick a cotton beanie cap on it, wait 7 days and you’re gtg...

Jkjkjkjkjk... totally kidding man... in all seriousness brother, sounds like you shouldn’t screw around with that and just go to urgent care... I’ve never even heard of anyone secreting blood out of the little guy before...On vacation right now. Fuk it. Gonna just cut the orals and see if it continues.

born
05-07-2018, 02:22 AM
Well hopn it would be that.. Did just get thru fukn. And maybe thats the case. Sob

Unlikely its anything serious.
Google has a way of making an already concerned person panic.

Random google: Blood in semen can have causes that aren't due to underlying disease. Examples include recent prostate biopsy, major trauma, or an unknown but benign cause.

Rogueamerican
05-07-2018, 02:30 AM
Oddly my 6 yr old son had blood come out after peeing, just at the very end. Scared the shit out of me. We brought him right in and they did a test and obviously tested positive for blood and protein. Long story short after a few weeks we went back and their was nothing. Doctors down played it the whole time and said if your not peeing really bloody urine not to worry. He was taking a cold medicine too long and they think that's what made it happen. I was sceptical, but it came out ok. I wouldn't say not to worry, but if your not having blood in urine, I'd maybe try again later to see if blood comes after sex again I'd definitely go get checked.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Rogueamerican
05-07-2018, 02:34 AM
They sell urine test strips on Amazon for blood and protein. I'm not a doctor by any means and I know I'd be freaked out at first. But like Born said, Google will make me believe i have brain cancer lol. Our doctors really made it seem like the chances are very very slim anything would be bad unless their was large amounts of dark blood meaning it's coming from farther up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

teej750
05-07-2018, 02:57 AM
Prostatitis usually bro. How old are you?

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

itsme
05-07-2018, 03:00 AM

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk32

teej750
05-07-2018, 03:00 AM
Blood in urine and blood after ejaculating are 2 completely different things. Hematuria can be from UTI, cystitis, kidney disease (glomerulonephritis), autoimmune disorders kidney stone, bladder cancer.... The list goes on and on. Much smaller list if its associated with ejaculation.

teej750
05-07-2018, 03:02 AM
Have you had more than 1 sexual partner? Any rough sex, burning with urination, pressure with urination, any trauma at all? Like do you ride motorcycles, cycling?

itsme
05-07-2018, 03:09 AM
Blood in urine and blood after ejaculating are 2 completely different things. Hematuria can be from UTI, cystitis, kidney disease (glomerulonephritis), autoimmune disorders kidney stone, bladder cancer.... The list goes on and on. Much smaller list if its associated with ejaculation.

Sent from my LG-M430 using TapatalkOk so its like blood as if u cut ur skin thick. Not blood in urine.. Its like i nutted then as i was cleanin that shit up lol i noticed blood on rag. Wife chkd and she was fine then i grabd it and sqweezd upward and straight blood came out the tip.. Wasnt in the nut. But after.. And i wouldnt say anything too rough but it was quite the fuk and suck session.... But no biking or anything like that..

itsme
05-07-2018, 03:10 AM
And no other partners since my wife.. 6 yrs now.

born
05-07-2018, 03:14 AM
Ok so its like blood as if u cut ur skin thick. Not blood in urine.. Its like i nutted then as i was cleanin that shit up lol i noticed blood on rag. Wife chkd and she was fine then i grabd it and sqweezd upward and straight blood came out the tip.. Wasnt in the nut. But after.. And i wouldnt say anything too rough but it was quite the fuk and suck session.... But no biking or anything like that..

Just a thought....

I do not asperate but sometimes I pull my pin out and blood has blown back into the leur lok...

No sure the science behind it but...

Perhaps she blew blood into your leur lok?

Lmfao! Not making light of it...

teej750
05-07-2018, 03:17 AM
Honestly if you have 1 sexual partner for 6 years bro, at your age its prob nothing to worry about.

If you came into my clinic id get a urine dip and if it was negative, watchful waiting.

teej750
05-07-2018, 03:18 AM
And since you were there I'd do a prostate exam..... Just to be sure. Sounds terrible but it takes 4 seconds.

turbolnd
05-07-2018, 10:45 AM
This has happened to me. I'm not a Dr. But when it did it was due to bruising of the prostate. I actually had a crash on my dirt ike the day before. Literally had the bars turn in on my and I endoed into the bars nuts 1st. It sucked. Then a day later I had sex with my, now ex wife, and there was blood. Also blood in my urine. It took about a week. Cleared up on it's own. This could also be a Male uti.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

sumguy
05-07-2018, 11:58 AM
Sounds like a UTI, usually a Doctor will prescribe antibiotics to clear it up. If it is a UTI try to use an antibiotic other than Cipro. Cipro can cause tendon ruptures or weakness which can complicate your daily life and mobility.

If you have a UTI you'll know it, as when you urinate it will be painful.

itsme
05-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Yea no pain at all when pissn..

itsme
05-07-2018, 12:21 PM

Sent from my LG-M430 using TapatalkProstatitis? Is it from the gear just enlarging it? Drop the adrol and deca and lower the test bk to trt dose help? Or is someone usually fukd after this point

Stugots2007
05-07-2018, 12:54 PM
Happened to me about 10 years ago on anadrol once I stopped everything was fine.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

teej750
05-07-2018, 02:24 PM
Stop the hard stuff and nandralone... Take saw palmetto. Should be fine.

born
05-07-2018, 02:47 PM
Withou trouble pissing etc it isnt gonna be proststitis.
In fact I bet it never happens again and you never find out what caused it.

teej750
05-07-2018, 02:50 PM
Most likely is related to prostate, but your right about it prob never happening again.

I see prostatitis regularly where the only symptom is a vague heaviness in low back.

born
05-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Most likely is related to prostate, but your right about it prob never happening again.

I see prostatitis regularly where the only symptom is a vague heaviness in low back.

I see prostatitis once a week without any symptoms other than a large prostate. All I gotta do is eat a couple of ephedrine.
I disagree with the medical sentiment of labeling things.
What I am trying to say is that he is worried over nothing.
I wouldnt cease compounds.

I am sure I have had blood in my jizz at some point but dont even remember it.

When you take a shit and your penis involuntarily secretes semen... Then you can say you have "prostatitis".
When you cannot piss, it hurts, or takes ten minutes, ypu may have prostatitis.

I dont run to a doctor or especially a nurse when I have an issue. There is no opinion that I trust more than my own.
I leave my lifespan to chance/God as well.

Doctors are correct about 50% of the time.
Most can't ever prescribe penicillin properly.

Perhaps they will find a suspicious lump and jam a needle into it spreading the cancer entirely throuoght his prostate...

Ya... Doctors can kiss my ass entirely. I will self medicate. If I have a fucked up joint or bone (something they can fix)
I will go see them.

FarbeyondDriven00
05-07-2018, 05:40 PM
Hey dont know if this the right spot but i ended up sqweezn blood out the tip of my dick after sex.. After i nuttd.. Wtf is this. I googled and it could be number of things.. Any of u dudes ever had this happn. Says it could be prostate prob or high blood pressure or liver disease or a number of things. Im probably fuckd

Sent from my N9519 using TapatalkI dont know if I had what you are experiencing. But something happened to me a few yrs ago or so.
I was fcking my girlfriend on vacation and went in too hard and like felt a big pop in my dick. It hurt. When I ejaculated, it was spotted with blood. It freaked me out. Then afterwards it kept occurring for approx 2 or 3 months after everytime I would ejaculate.

I went to the doctor and told him what happened. He asked me if I was still working properly and I said yes and nothing else was really hurting there. He said that I was having sex too rough and probably popped a blood vessel and it needs to heal. That's why blood would come out in my semen. It ended up healing. Thank God.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Bullseye Forever
05-07-2018, 06:20 PM
Bud I would go see a Urologist and get some test done just to be safe!! Good luck man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

One Hairy SOB
05-07-2018, 10:56 PM
It's your prostate.

It happens to me many years ago when I was drinking heavily, consume large amounts of caffeine and fucking twice a day.

Went to the doctor the next day. He told me no alcohol, no caffeine and no ejaculating for two weeks. Followed his advice and it's never been back.

Zeus-Sr
05-08-2018, 12:15 AM
Stop the hard stuff and nandralone... Take saw palmetto. Should be fine.

Does saw palmetto really help the prostate. Looking for something to offset the issues that could be caused by a DHT like proviron.

Zeus-Sr
05-08-2018, 12:17 AM
Born was right the worst thing you can do when something is wrong with you is google. It so easy to match your symptoms up with those of a really bad disease.

teej750
05-08-2018, 02:27 AM
Disclaimer guys.... I practice medicine. I have a family practice and I work at an Urgent care and have for 12 years. I may not know everything and I'm NOT "always" right but I wont know smoke up your arse or make guesses on shit.

teej750
05-08-2018, 02:43 AM
I see prostatitis once a week without any symptoms other than a large prostate. All I gotta do is eat a couple of ephedrine.
I disagree with the medical sentiment of labeling things.
What I am trying to say is that he is worried over nothing.
I wouldnt cease compounds.

I am sure I have had blood in my jizz at some point but dont even remember it.

When you take a shit and your penis involuntarily secretes semen... Then you can say you have "prostatitis".
When you cannot piss, it hurts, or takes ten minutes, ypu may have prostatitis.

I dont run to a doctor or especially a nurse when I have an issue. There is no opinion that I trust more than my own.
I leave my lifespan to chance/God as well.

Doctors are correct about 50% of the time.
Most can't ever prescribe penicillin properly.

Perhaps they will find a suspicious lump and jam a needle into it spreading the cancer entirely throuoght his prostate...

Ya... Doctors can kiss my ass entirely. I will self medicate. If I have a fucked up joint or bone (something they can fix)
I will go see them.Hmmm man... Lumping all of us together like that is like other people labeling all bodybuilders dumbass meatheads. I work with stupid ass doctors and great ones.

Yes many over prescribe. Sometimes its bc asshole patients demand it. However, our job is to come up with a differential diagnosis. Possible causes, treat if needed. If you look at what my treatment was, I said tocheck a urine and a prostate exam because clearly its foolish not too and we must be thorough if a patient presents with a concern. But in the end, I suggested "watchful waiting" which means to do nothing unless it gets worse.

born
05-08-2018, 03:07 AM
Hmmm man... Lumping all of us together like that is like other people labeling all bodybuilders dumbass meatheads. I work with stupid ass doctors and great ones.

Yes many over prescribe. Sometimes its bc asshole patients demand it. However, our job is to come up with a differential diagnosis. Possible causes, treat if needed. If you look at what my treatment was, I said tocheck a urine and a prostate exam because clearly its foolish not too and we must be thorough if a patient presents with a concern. But in the end, I suggested "watchful waiting" which means to do nothing unless it gets worse.

I dont mean fuck doctors in the sense that they are bad or nurses.
I simply mean unless I have a "hardware issue" I wont use a doctor. My brother was dying of progressive neuropaty from 27 skull fractures (massive head trauma) still had road rash on his face. I took him to the hospital because he came to me with a piece of paper that said "Take me to hospital I can't talk"

So I rushed him there assuming obvious stroke. His speech returned on the way. Got him checked in and examined....

Diagnosed with an ear ache.
The same ear that he was knocked deaf in.

I got out of the hospital without going to prison somehow. It was about that time I realized most doctors are pissing in the wind because the human body has too many variables. We see study after study on what chemical works to even out another chemical bit it is null and voided if another chemical happens to be present.

Doctors are mechanics plain and simple.
If its a hardware issue they can sure do some great work. Once it becomes a software issue they treat and hope.

Some guys get gyno from trt test.
Guys like me can rung a gram each of tren, test, and others and get no real estrogen sides or even water retention.

I can literally buy any medicine for 1/20th the cost of american pharma and treat myself more effectively than 95% of doctors out there.

My biggest issue is the way they all handle pharmaceuticals. I do not think I have ever seen a medicine prescribed by a doctor in accordance with its half life.

There are endos out there prescribing test cyp on a montly injection. MY kid gets sick and they get prescribes antibiotics with a 30min half life twice per day at insane dosages rather than just a little every couple hours.

My girlfriend has a stepfather dying from hep c and his primary care doctor had never heard of sofosbuvir the worlds tenth largest selling pharmaceutical.

I go to a doctor and watch them web md my symptoms.
Thanks but I am better at that and have probably read more inconclusive medical journals than they have.

I need a bone set... I go see doctor Jekyll. Otherwise, I am on my own. This is the same reason I do my own mechanic work... Only way to get it done right the first time.

Btw, I am a dumbass meathead. Now I am offended!
Jk I dont get offended

Sh0tsf1red
05-08-2018, 10:34 AM
Sounds like you loved a woman who was not clean

jk best of luck with this

teej750
05-08-2018, 12:24 PM
We all have our reasons bro for feeling the way we do. Speaking of mechanics I don't trust them either,[emoji57].

itsme
05-08-2018, 01:45 PM
So i went ahead and tested the prob again lastnight. And no blood. So wtf. I guess il just keep eye on it.. Have no probs at all pissing or nutting or any of that

biggainez77
05-08-2018, 05:05 PM

Sent from my N9519 using TapatalkI would blame the bitch myself...she was probably on her period!

Sent from my VS500PP using Tapatalk

GurthQuake
05-08-2018, 05:13 PM
Scary.... hope it’s nothing bro

Sent from GQ

itsme
05-08-2018, 09:49 PM
I would blame the bitch myself...she was probably on her period!

Sent from my VS500PP using TapatalkMy wife. Not a bitch. And no not on period.

Delta5
05-08-2018, 10:01 PM
Didn't read any above replies so if this is already up....

Trauma to the nuts, infection of some sort, etc...can cause this. Been there...mine was mixed with the load...as in, pink loads lol

Not going to be hi BP...not in itself...whatever is causing your blood issue, maybe why u have high BP. High BP isn't "causing" anything...its not a disease...its an adaptation, yes I know what all the docs say.

Most likely nothing serious...... lol, I know tho, almost passed out when I saw mine. Mine cleared up quick, think they gave me some anti-biotics

Plate Smacker
05-09-2018, 10:43 PM
Prolly left over vaginal lining from past period, worked its way in your peehole brah...
Or, dick falling off in 3,2,1... gone

itsme
05-11-2018, 11:11 AM
Prolly left over vaginal lining from past period, worked its way in your peehole brah...
Or, dick falling off in 3,2,1... goneNo fuckn way it could be left over period blood. She has no more bleeding from periods for atleast 3 yrs now. As many times as we fuckd before that there was couple times yea i had blood on my dick and i know what thats like but when u squeeze fresh blood out of ur dick from the bottom up ul know when u see it that it isnt wut ur referring to.

LEE GASPARI
05-11-2018, 05:39 PM
epididymis
This is what I had, and blood did come out of my dick after cumming.
Went to a urologist and he said this is what I had. Yes! I had pain. Bad pain.
With antibiotics it was gone in a few days.

MarineX
05-12-2018, 02:12 AM
Bro,

Best advice:

Go to a doctor if you haven't already done so.

itsme
05-12-2018, 02:31 AM
Lol i hear ya. Havent yet and things are fine. So il wait

Hillbilly
05-12-2018, 12:11 PM

I had a similar occurrence quite a few years ago at age 27. I had a deal going with the neighbor lady, dinner and a blowjob for mowing the lawn. Between the deepthroating and a vibrator jammed under my sack I caught a great nut, a few minutes later went to take a leak and a couple of quarter sized globs of blood hit the bowl and sank to the bottom. I went to the doctor and they performed what they called and IVP with dye flowing through my kidneys and out bladder looking for stones. Told me it could have been some sort of spasm that popped a blood vessel. No treatment was given, never had any pain or recurrence. I did get out of mowing the lawn that day though.

Best to ease your mind and see the urologist, let him tickle your prostrate and take sample.

PAiN
05-12-2018, 11:18 PM
Have you been taking cialis or Viagra?

If you are and go without releasing that buildup\pressure you pop a blood vessel. Done it several times. Scary as shit the first time. Even if not taking c or v it can happen.

Bulking whippet
05-12-2018, 11:54 PM

If you are and go without releasing that buildup\pressure you pop a blood vessel. Done it several times. Scary as shit the first time. Even if not taking c or v it can happen.

Had this also happen

itsme
05-12-2018, 11:59 PM

If you are and go without releasing that buildup\pressure you pop a blood vessel. Done it several times. Scary as shit the first time. Even if not taking c or v it can happen.Wow. Didnt think of that but yea def been on cialis

born
05-13-2018, 12:01 AM
Heave you at any time used vibrating catheters over 7 mm in diameter?

itsme
05-13-2018, 12:05 AM
Heave you at any time used vibrating catheters over 7 mm in diameter?No man? Lol ive never had anything put in my piss hole if thats a serious question

born
05-13-2018, 12:46 AM
No man? Lol ive never had anything put in my piss hole if thats a serious question

Well try it you will like it.

No it wasnt serious question

Biggaintime
05-13-2018, 01:17 PM
Well try it you will like it.

No it wasnt serious question

WAIT FOR THE BLEEDING TO STOP BEFORE TRYING.