PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have an actual tasty Tuna salad recipe

teej750
05-08-2018, 03:56 AM
I mean not just any recipe, one that tastes good, not dry and bland. But also not loaded with calories for the masses either. Just wondering. I've played with it and I can't seem to master it.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

madhungarian
05-08-2018, 04:03 AM
Definitely gonna follow this. I keep throwing shit at mine but it never gets better. lol

teej750
05-08-2018, 04:05 AM
Definitely gonna follow this. I keep throwing shit at mine but it never gets better. lolSounds like me and you could have a fucking tv show.

No idea how many times I been adding olive oil, balsamic vinegar, mustard, liquid smoke, Worcestershire, anything not loaded in sugar that could possibly make it taste tolerable.

I'm cussing, throwing shit away. Fuck this I'm done.

busa2009
05-08-2018, 04:10 AM
Dude I had a tuna salad years ago it’s crazy but they marinaded sweet potatoes as the mayo I know sounds crazy but that shit tasted good [emoji23]. I don’t know the recipe though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teej750
05-08-2018, 04:20 AM
Dude I had a tuna salad years ago it’s crazy but they marinaded sweet potatoes as the mayo I know sounds crazy but that shit tasted good [emoji23]. I don’t know the recipe though.

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkWe need you to know it bro..... It was soo good but I dont know the recipe doesn't get that tasty tuna in our bellies now does it??

madhungarian
05-08-2018, 04:24 AM

Don't be coming on here and teasing with this I kinda know a recipe, I kinda don't crap. FIND THAT RECIPE!

teej750
05-08-2018, 04:30 AM
We got needs dude, tuna recipe needs.

You don't come back into this thread till you gots dat tuna recipe on lockdown.

Cowboymike
05-08-2018, 04:30 AM
I actually enjoy squeezing a lemon into the batch and throwing in a Tbs of Costco pesto.. I chop up 8 hot pickle slices (from Trader Joe’s) into relish like size, sauté chopped onions with mushrooms to give it a little more flavor... I’ll add in fresh chopped celery into relish size pieces to add at the end for the added crunch texture... I use a Tbs of mayo per can of tuna... 1/3 cup chopped bacon and chopped chives to garnish on top of guacamole spread over the top if you really wanna get fancy and looking for a caloric gain lol

teej750
05-08-2018, 04:33 AM
Now we are making some progress.... But im looking for a recipe for a 18% +bf homie. Lol

Im still coming up..... Or well down ya see.

Cowboymike
05-08-2018, 04:36 AM
Now we are making some progress.... But im looking for a recipe for a 18% +bf homie. Lol

Im still coming up..... Or well down ya see.

Then it’s tuna and add in organic chicken broth to help you swallow that shit lol jkjkjk

teej750
05-08-2018, 04:44 AM
Then it’s tuna and add in organic chicken broth to help you swallow that shit lol jkjkjkHe's got jokes.....

Drillit
05-08-2018, 09:41 AM
I throw pickles, lemon pepper and plain Greek yogurt (no mayo) in it. It isn’t fantastic by any means but it’s a nice change from the chicken breast I eat for almost every meal.
I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that when your cutting eating just becomes way less fun.

daksdaddy
05-08-2018, 11:57 AM
I throw pickles, lemon pepper and plain Greek yogurt (no mayo) in it. It isn’t fantastic by any means but it’s a nice change from the chicken breast I eat for almost every meal.
I’ve pretty much come to the conclusion that when your cutting eating just becomes way less fun.
I chop hard boiled egg, onions, and pickles in mine. Definitely going to have to try the greek yogurt.

Primemuscle
05-08-2018, 11:58 AM
A solid recipe is: tuna, mayo (regular or light), chopped grapes & optional feta with pink salt

Cowboymike
05-08-2018, 06:53 PM
A solid recipe is: tuna, mayo (regular or light), chopped grapes & optional feta with pink salt

I’m trying this this weekend... I never would have even thought about grapes and feta!! I literally drooled a little thinking about it lol

busa2009
05-08-2018, 06:55 PM
Don't be coming on here and teasing with this I kinda know a recipe, I kinda don't crap. FIND THAT RECIPE!

I’m on it[emoji23]

Primemuscle
05-08-2018, 06:57 PM
I’m trying this this weekend... I never would have even thought about grapes and feta!! I literally drooled a little thinking about it lol

Yea man it’s a great combo. Hell anything with feta is g2g in my book. You can also make it without feta and it’s really good as well. Let me know how you like it brotha

mjm
05-08-2018, 07:00 PM
I am still getting by with just opening the pouch and eating it plain. Never gets old for me.

Couchlockd
05-08-2018, 07:03 PM
2 cans tuna drained
50g avocado mashed
1/4 cup non fat Greek yogurt
chopped up mild pepper rings
chopped fresh cilantro
diced tomato.

salt or seasoning to taste

best tuna salad ever!

madhungarian
05-08-2018, 07:22 PM
2 cans tuna drained
50g avocado mashed
chopped fresh cilantro
diced tomato.

best tuna salad ever!

I like it. Gonna try it for sure.

Drillit
05-08-2018, 08:03 PM
2 cans tuna drained
50g avocado mashed
chopped fresh cilantro
diced tomato.

best tuna salad ever!

This will be tomorrow’s lunch. Sounds great.

Drillit

teej750
05-17-2018, 06:06 AM
I have found the 2 secret ingredients......

1. Sprinkle with Season ALL
2. Add Yogurt ranch (1tbsp+or -) and mix. Pretty low calorie and its a game changer

Just add it to your previous recipe.

Junkrat
05-17-2018, 06:12 AM
Just grab a shit ton of random spices and throw that shit together. Be the revolutionary to discover the best recipe for everyone. Cook up some jalepeno, red onion, with some spicy mustard on a pita wrap. Throw some lettuce in it or cheese. Experiment

Biggaintime
07-27-2018, 01:05 AM
Yes
1 can chicken
1 can tuna
Mayonnaise salt and pepper
Thats it!!!!
The chicken Mellows out the tuna
Feel free to toss that in a salad with red bell pepper delicioso

webdev
07-27-2018, 01:59 AM
Now I’m hungry. I’m definitely hittin up that couchlockd recipe tomorrow. Usually just use fat free mayo, relish, 100 cal chunky avocado cup, few crackers, old bay and ms dash garlic ranch...in a lettuce wrap

teej750
07-27-2018, 03:51 AM
The tuna games been changing they said, you'll find your way if you stay hungry they said.....

That's the point mother fucker we are too hungry to fuck around we want it now.

WindyCityBeast
04-21-2019, 12:21 AM
Add capers

Buddhabuilder
04-21-2019, 01:12 AM
4 - 5 oz cans of tuna, 1/2 pound of pasta, olive oil, salt and pepper.

When I was living the bohemian life style I called this American sushi. I still crave it sometimes....

Stephen375
04-21-2019, 05:11 AM
8 of the regular cans of tuna.
2 tbs Miracle wip, or salad dressing as my grand parents called it.
2tbs dill pickle relish
6-8 hard boiled eggs, diced
salt and pepper to taste

That's the base. I will throw that on a garden salad, eat it straight, mix with pasta fo a cold salad.

Then you can add whatever you want. Jalepenoes for some spice, onion (I hate), tomato, capers, whatever.

ksm88
04-21-2019, 05:41 AM
I like tuna, mayo, Soft boiled eggs(so the yoke mixes in w the tuna), green onion, celery, salt and pepper. I bet some chopped walnuts, maybe some sliced grapes, and or some dried cranberries would be good in it.

Tarantula18
04-21-2019, 05:56 AM
Going to experiment on this tomorrow.
let y’all know what I find.

TurboRunner
04-21-2019, 06:01 AM
Fuck the canned tuna for once. Grab some raw ahi tuna steak. Cube it up. Little fish sauce, sesame oil, aloha soy sauce, chives, season to taste. Poke’ however you like. It’s not so dry and a nice lean change of pace.

Enigma
04-21-2019, 03:13 PM
I drain and rinse my tuna using a sieve and running water.
Then just the tuna, chopped celery, onions, dill pickles and hard boiled egg.
I use Veganaise and a spoon of Dijon mustard. Salt and pepper. Adjust everything to taste.

I don’t like mine very heavy on the Veganaise but just enough to bind it. I eat it right out of the bowl or with a green salad.

Biggaintime
07-24-2019, 06:59 PM
I got a tuna steak seasoned it with lemon pepper and seared it on all four sides
I left the middle pink
Let it cool down chop it up throw in mayonnaise and mustard of your choice

maxmuscle1
07-24-2019, 07:17 PM
I got a tuna steak seasoned it with lemon pepper and seared it on all four sides
I left the middle pink

Yesss!

Max

Frome
07-24-2019, 07:30 PM
I drain and rinse my tuna using a sieve and running water.
Then just the tuna, chopped celery, onions, dill pickles and hard boiled egg.
I use Veganaise and a spoon of Dijon mustard. Salt and pepper. Adjust everything to taste.

I don’t like mine very heavy on the Veganaise but just enough to bind it. I eat it right out of the bowl or with a green salad.

Dill pickles are key! I Also add apple cider vinegar.

Judgmentalist
07-24-2019, 09:11 PM
Then it’s tuna and add in organic chicken broth to help you swallow that shit lol jkjkjk

Put tuna in bowl. Choke that shit down. End of recipe. :)

All I ever did was put Dijon mustard on it.

maxmuscle1
07-25-2019, 12:29 AM
I left the middle pink

I made that like 20x after you sent me that pic!!

So clean and tasty and the thing is...I’m hungry in one hour, sonI eat another one!!

Max

Enigma
07-25-2019, 02:27 PM
Walk the marina, buy a football sized tuna that was swimming two hours earlier for $20, have the guy cut it up for you. Eat it raw with a wee bit of soy, lime and sesame oil. Don’t forget the serranos.

Doesn’t everyone have this option? Lol!

Judgmentalist
07-25-2019, 02:53 PM
Walk the marina, buy a football sized tuna that was swimming two hours earlier for $20, have the guy cut it up for you. Eat it raw with a wee bit of soy, lime and sesame oil. Don’t forget the serranos.

Doesn’t everyone have this option? Lol!

Ah fuck you man. I’m jealous

thebear
07-25-2019, 06:50 PM
....said no one ever [emoji23] I can’t eat tunafish. Smells like a dirty box [emoji1785]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]

502Kev
12-09-2020, 05:19 PM
2 cans tuna drained
50g avocado mashed
chopped fresh cilantro
diced tomato.

best tuna salad ever!

Hot Damn! Winner Winner, Tuna Dinner

Damnwideback90
12-10-2020, 03:07 AM
I mean not just any recipe, one that tastes good, not dry and bland. But also not loaded with calories for the masses either. Just wondering. I've played with it and I can't seem to master it.

I use plain greek yogurt, canned tuna, green & red peppers, eggs, celery, spicy relish ( depending on brand), black olives, cashews, pepper, salt and that's about it. Sit in your fridge till the next day covered. If it ferments. It taste better in my opinion.

Mikeyz206
12-10-2020, 03:24 AM
....said no one ever [emoji23] I can’t eat tunafish. Smells like a dirty box [emoji1785]

I am a part time Proctologist and full time Gynecologist [emoji199]
Once you get past the smell you got it licked!:JLMnt79sBqqXBkhnH.j

502Kev
12-10-2020, 06:15 PM
Once you get past the smell you got it licked!:JLMnt79sBqqXBkhnH.j

You know what the blind man said as he walked by the fish market??

"Evening Ladies"

Mikeyz206
12-10-2020, 06:36 PM
I love my Ladies, I love a nice Pussy just out of a bath or Shower! Nothing could be finer, than dining on her Vaginer!:0mTR5K6aAGcf.jpg:

btrep
01-01-2021, 02:49 PM
High protein spiral pasta noodles , let cool drained , dice red and green peppers onions , add to pasta add fat free Italian dressing with drained chunked tuna or diced chicken your preference I make 2 batches one of each mix all ingredients together chill and serve cold great meal to put in containers to eat on the run .

maxmuscle1
01-01-2021, 03:13 PM
https://media0.giphy.com/media/J5jLPVAy8zHUDOtbti/giphy.gif
https://media0.giphy.com/media/J5jLPVAy8zHUDOtbti/giphy.gif
The new Yellowfin Tuna in EVOO by Starkist{4.5oz} w 1/8 cup of Greek yogurt, celery, red onion dice and 1tsp Herbs de Provence, 1/2 diced garlic clove, let sit in the cooler/fridge for 30min- days, put on a Big ass wrap!! You can add cheese and melt, grill it or put on toast and make open faced under broiler and then Add lettuce if you like . I like Tillamook Cheddar[emoji39]

Max

HardenedJohnson
01-03-2021, 02:46 PM
Try this one.
Healthy Mediterranean Tuna Salad - Mayo Free Tuna Salad (https://toriavey.com/toris-kitchen/healthy-mediterranean-tuna-salad/)