PDA

View Full Version : clen....................

paolo123
02-08-2012, 01:29 AM
u guys know how clen stops working on most people around week 3. i know u need to take benadryl, well i dont know how much benadryl and for how long.

GD
02-08-2012, 02:04 AM
u guys know how clen stops working on most people around week 3. i know u need to take benadryl, well i dont know how much benadryl and for how long.

If you. Run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks. Off.you won't need it...if your gonna run the 4 to 6 week cycle...bena 50-100mg nightly before bed is what you will need..

Walker
02-08-2012, 02:07 AM
Is it used for a sleep aid? never really researched clen, but my wife is interested...thanks

GD
02-08-2012, 02:33 AM
Is it used for a sleep aid? never really researched clen, but my wife is interested...thanksmost people use Clenbuterol (http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/clen.php)after steroid treatment to balance the catabolic phase and obtain maximum muscle mass and strength. Clenbuterol can burn fat even without dieting because it slightly increases the body’s temperature. lots of women take clen..2 weeks on 2 weeks off...

paolo123
02-08-2012, 02:39 AM
my wife takes clen....

Walker
02-08-2012, 03:18 AM
most people use Clenbuterol (http://www.brotherhoodofpain.com/clen.php)after steroid treatment to balance the catabolic phase and obtain maximum muscle mass and strength. Clenbuterol can burn fat even without dieting because it slightly increases the body’s temperature. lots of women take clen..2 weeks on 2 weeks off...

sorry brother, what I meant was is the benedryl used for a sleep aid?

Found this talking about how long to run it:

One of the primary drawbacks of Clenbuterol is that after a couple of weeks, it seems to stop working for most people. This is because it can cause a downregulation of pulmonary, cardiac and central nervous system beta-adrenergic receptors(4). This is why it seems to stop burning fat for most people at that point. To counteract this, you can take some Ketotifen, Benadryl, or Periactim every 3rd or 4th week that you remain on Clenbuterol. These are prescription anti-histimines, so they’ll make you drowsy (take before bedtime).

just thought it was interesting.

paolo123
02-08-2012, 03:29 AM
no is not for sleeping

DGAF
02-08-2012, 03:36 AM
If you. Run 2 weeks on and 2 weeks. Off.you won't need it...if your gonna run the 4 to 6 week cycle...bena 50-100mg nightly before bed is what you will need..

Exactly right. I become immune to it real fast and I usually hit 200mcg per day at the end of the first week, so I run 1 week on 1 week off and it works well for me.

DGAF

Pittsburgh63
02-09-2012, 01:45 AM
Check out Ketotifen.. it's an H1 antihistamine. Works much better than Benadryl at keeping your receptors clear.

Bigswole
02-12-2012, 04:32 PM
Check out Ketotifen.. it's an H1 antihistamine. Works much better than Benadryl at keeping your receptors clear.

Yes. Ketotifen works best for this. The dose is 1mg. The theory is that it helps prevent down regulation of the beta receptors which is what makes the effects stop. Benadryl works but not quite as well as ketotifen.