PDA

View Full Version : Looky at what I got!! Redcon1!!

JGIII
05-12-2018, 12:59 AM
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180512/84a79e3f6e659eb79006c737b3c15805.jpg

1st time user of these supplements....actually someone on this board turned me on to the idea. Simple ingredients and great taste so far!! I had to crack open the MRE Lite because it was Dutch Apple Pie flavored....yes I know right....I was skeptical....much to my surprise it was fucking delicious!! I’ll be sure to update anyone interested in the other 2 supplements as well as soon as I try them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teej750
05-12-2018, 02:14 AM
Like the looks of a lot of their products. Lmk how you like the Big Noise though, thought it looked a little under dosed and no citrulline so in was wondering how it worked.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

MikeBlack11
05-12-2018, 02:15 AM
I was checking them out also just the other day. Let me know how it works for you brother. Did you get a pre workout and post workout also?

JGIII
05-12-2018, 02:16 AM
Like the looks of a lot of their products. Lmk how you like the Big Noise though, thought it looked a little under dosed and no citrulline so in was wondering how it worked.

Will do bro

Droid1988
05-12-2018, 03:11 AM
Hell yeah I've been wanting to try some redcon here recently too. Once I run out of my current supply I might have to check them out.

Robocop_9
05-12-2018, 08:14 AM
I’ve been using the big noise and total war together and love it

Primemuscle
05-12-2018, 08:24 AM
Nice bro. Their GDA supp RPG is good as well as their Isotope protein and grunt EAA’s. Solid brand all around

JGIII
05-12-2018, 09:33 AM
I’ve been using the big noise and total war together and love it

I read that you can stack those!! I just couldn’t see myself spending that much per serving on a preworkout! It’s not the money it’s just the principle! Thank God for the discount. Btw is their customer service freaking incredible or what?!?

JGIII
05-12-2018, 09:37 AM
Nice bro. Their GDA supp RPG is good as well as their Isotope protein and grunt EAA’s. Solid brand all around

Dude I think you were the one that turned me on to them in the 1st place!! Lol. You should sign up to be a rep for them. They dish out some pretty sweet discounts for their reps. I’ll have to research up on their other supplements!

JGIII
05-12-2018, 09:38 AM
Hell yeah I've been wanting to try some redcon here recently too. Once I run out of my current supply I might have to check them out.

It’s legit. The snozzberries taste like snozzberries dawg. :)

JGIII
05-12-2018, 09:40 AM
I was checking them out also just the other day. Let me know how it works for you brother. Did you get a pre workout and post workout also?

I just got the Big Noise which provides mental clarity and meaty veiny pumps according to reviews.

Primemuscle
05-12-2018, 09:59 AM
Dude I think you were the one that turned me on to them in the 1st place!! Lol. You should sign up to be a rep for them. They dish out some pretty sweet discounts for their reps. I’ll have to research up on their other supplements!

Glad to help put you on to a solid supp company! Let me know how you like their products

Robocop_9
05-12-2018, 09:25 PM

Yes! Been using the RPG my entire prep. My dad loves the MRE bars! I have GI juice coming this week also.
Very solid company and yes the customer service is excellent!

MikeBlack11
05-12-2018, 10:07 PM
I just dropped the hammer on some MRE blueberry cobbler, War and EAA. I got 35% off on my order by spinning the wheel. Even got free shaker and wrist wraps.

JGIII
05-13-2018, 02:16 AM
I just dropped the hammer on some MRE blueberry cobbler, War and EAA. I got 35% off on my order by spinning the wheel. Even got free shaker and wrist wraps.

Bro the MRE is pretty awesome!! It contains no Whey so it’s slower digesting proteins but it is also low carb and low calorie....well the MRE Lite is.

JGIII
05-13-2018, 02:17 AM
Yes! Been using the RPG my entire prep. My dad loves the MRE bars! I have GI juice coming this week also.
Very solid company and yes the customer service is excellent!

Man this dude was texting me and doing everything possible to make sure I was taken care of

teej750
05-13-2018, 02:23 AM
Not trying to hijack the thread but I am wanting to try a good pump supplement. Has anyone used Big Noise? Or any recommendations (theres no supp company sponsors so this is cool right, lol)?

MikeBlack11
05-13-2018, 02:23 AM
I'm bulking so I got just the MRE brother.
They where sold outta that Dutch apple you mentioned. I really wanted to try that shit. That 35% off had me hook line and sinker so I went with the blueberry cobbler.

JGIII
05-13-2018, 02:26 AM
They where sold outta that Dutch apple you mentioned. I really wanted to try that shit. That 35% off had me hook line and sinker so I went with the blueberry cobbler.

I bet it’s just as delicious!!

teej750
05-13-2018, 02:26 AM
They where sold outta that Dutch apple you mentioned. I really wanted to try that shit. That 35% off had me hook line and sinker so I went with the blueberry cobbler.How do we get 35% off? I am stocked on almost everything but who can pass up those savings? Lmao

JGIII
05-13-2018, 02:28 AM
Not trying to hijack the thread but I am wanting to try a good pump supplement. Has anyone used Big Noise? Or any recommendations (theres no supp company sponsors so this is cool right, lol)?

I’m going to give Big Noise a go tomorrow bro!! I’ll let y’all know!! I will say the Peanut Butter Chocolate Whey Protein didn’t mix as well as Gold Standard Whey but the little chunks tasted like pieces of peanut butter so no real harm there!!

JGIII
05-13-2018, 02:29 AM
How do we get 35% off? I am stocked on almost everything but who can pass up those savings? Lmao

Go on the site and you’ll have the option to spin the wheel for savings bro

Deviator
05-13-2018, 02:29 AM
I’m a big fan of their MRE for a quick morning shake on the way to the gym

MikeBlack11
05-13-2018, 02:32 AM
I googled Redcon1 and clicked on there site bro. There site popped up with a wheel of fortune spin wheel on it. I just spun it and it landed on 35% off so I had to use it. I spent $185 and ended up paying $110 because of the $9.99 shipping because of the weight.

MikeBlack11
05-13-2018, 02:38 AM
Didn't see you already had helped the brother out JGIII. LOL
Go on the site and you’ll have the option to spin the wheel for savings bro

teej750
05-13-2018, 02:44 AM
Didn't see you already had helped the brother out JGIII. LOLThanks guys I'm about to spin this bitch right now. Knowin my luck ill get add $15 to your order.

madhungarian
05-13-2018, 02:50 AM
Bought some banana nut bread MRE Lite today. So good. Also got some of the MRE blueberry cobbler bars. A dude could literally eat so many of them that you'd get fat as shit on them. Like candy for adults.

JGIII
05-13-2018, 04:00 AM
Bought some banana nut bread MRE Lite today. So good. Also got some of the MRE blueberry cobbler bars. A dude could literally eat so many of them that you'd get fat as shit on them. Like candy for adults.

I’m going to have to try these bars out now!!

teej750
05-13-2018, 04:24 AM
Shit.... I just saw the rest of these posts after completing my order.

Real world problems.

Gonna have to try to get these damn bars added in before pack gets shipped or ill just have to double dip.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180513/e132cd328e90690bc27e59e1ff18c19b.jpg

MikeBlack11
05-13-2018, 10:57 AM
Nice score there bro

JGIII
05-14-2018, 03:12 AM
So the Big Noise was pretty amazing!! It gave me the exact amount of needed focus and energy to power through my shoulder workout today!! It says it is stimulant free but I felt freaking great!! I was in a rush because I had to take the wifey out for dinner (Mother’s Day). I knocked out 20 sets of 10 and still squeezed in a little abs in 40 minutes. The taste was good as well. The pump was what I was looking for though and it delivered. I’ll be interested to see what kind of pumps I get on back and biceps day!!

teej750
05-14-2018, 03:16 AM
Hard to tell till I do arms or back with a pump supp. Lmk bro.

Robocop_9
05-14-2018, 02:29 PM
Hard to tell till I do arms or back with a pump supp. Lmk bro.

Hey teej clear your PMs man. Trying to reply

teej750
05-17-2018, 05:58 AM
Hey teej clear your PMs man. Trying to reply

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkJust saw this....damn tapatalk

JGIII
05-17-2018, 06:09 AM
Worked the bi-ceptuals today! Incredible pump for sure. My wife was very impressed and watched every single rep.

teej750
05-17-2018, 06:17 AM
Picture or it didn't happen....
Worked the bi-ceptuals today! Incredible pump for sure. My wife was very impressed and watched every single rep.

JGIII
05-17-2018, 01:25 PM
Picture or it didn't happen....

Shit well that window has come and gone!! Lol. I’ll know next time!

JGIII
05-27-2018, 12:06 AM
Update on the Big Noise.....I’ve gone back to my NOxplode. I just like the pumps that I get from NOxplode better. I’m not going to let the Big Noise go to waste though for sure!!