PDA

View Full Version : KNOWLEDGE IS POWER...

JTizzle
02-08-2012, 11:54 PM
It amazes me almost daily the amount of knowledge we have at our fingertips these days. Forums , websites , review sites , ways to connect to experienced bro's we would never meet in day to day life. Looking back I realize my first 2 cycles were complete garbage... The 20-somethings coming up in this world have no clue how lucky they are. But I hope they have an idea.

Not even to mention the awesome domestic src's/sponsers we have. My first cycle was Test E @ 250mg a week , I paid $25 a ml. , pinned by a 300lb monster of a man, in a trailer the size of a volkswagon in a trailer park the size of a gas station parking lot.. It was Pharma grade and I was happy to have found it.

Daily I am astonished by the clarity in which I am able to hear my body and my compounds and diet talk to me. Years ago I didn't listen to anything , much less my body.

Guys, young , old, rookie or veteran , take a minute to give thanks for the current state of affairs that make all this knowledge available to us ..

bhcolex50x
02-09-2012, 02:47 AM
best post I've seen this week jt, when i post my cycles from past i don't even add my first 2 cycles bec like u said total garbage lol 1 was like 200mg master on per week and 200mg eq per week for like 8 weeks lol total moron back in the day just pure ignorance and undereducated. so blessed to b were we are today

JTizzle
02-09-2012, 04:32 AM
Yeah man.. This place is a prime example of the best brothers , sponsors and info out there...

Rmewrench
02-09-2012, 01:04 PM
JT well said sir

Patriot1405
02-09-2012, 01:10 PM
Yeah man.. This place is a prime example of the best brothers , sponsors and info out there...

^^^this...

GD
02-10-2012, 04:17 PM
I. 100% agree..knowlege is everything...there are so many urban legends that float around on the net...most of it is very misleading..the human body is a awesome machine and when fine tuned its unstoppable..to the members on bhop,new,old,vet...many of the sponsers here have a massive amount of info to share and its in allour benifits to educate everyone that will listen with a open mind...reguardless of what you read on the net..more time than not...the guy that makes your gear knows more than you do..or at least you hope so..lol...so when a lab or a great source tell you that your doing something the wrong way..don't be offended by it...embrase it...we just want you to have the best results for your money....JTIZZLE....great post brother

JTizzle
02-10-2012, 05:10 PM
Thanks brothers... I have my moments :)

Sweatnosejackson
02-10-2012, 05:41 PM
Great post and yes my first couple cycles were pathetic to say the least . I am about to go into what I think will be the best cycle for what I want to accomplish and it's you guys that have given me the knowledge to do it correctly. Thanks to all of you and just know that it is you the sources that we put our faith in because in the blind we are injecting a substance that we pray and hope will be of the best quality and cleanliness. Thanks for the post and thanks for the info.

Camzilla
02-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Noob here, but I gotta say this place kicks ass. I'm getting such a wicked education, it's freakin unreal. Nobody treatin me like a pos, just straight gouge of highest order. This is definitely one place where it pays to just shut the F up and listen. The gouge is consistent and reasons behind it are consistent across the members. no shit, I'd pay just to come here and read everyday. I appreciate all the Brother ( and Sisters) who could just do their own thing, but choose instead to come here and hand out the ground truth.
Thanks MUCHO!
Cam