PDA

View Full Version : t3 and primo e. both new to me.

bhcolex50x
02-09-2012, 02:37 AM
what has been your experience with t3? I read so many things that are conflicting, "its not that bad your thyroid always bounces back people take it 10 months and are off 2 and they normalize again" or "it can cause permanent damage easily and you'll turn into a fatass" so if i knew how to make a poll on here or if its possible i would but I'm asking for first hand experiences with t3 and fat cutting. My next cycle will be Test e 500mg/week, tren e 400mg/week, primo e 400mg/week, and anavar 75mg/day. 10 weeks on all injectables and 6 weeks on anavar. thinking about adding t3 to it obviously haha

cycles and stats:

4 cycles over last 3-4years
Cycle 1: var and win for 8weeks
cycle 2: test e 500mg/week 10 weeks
cycle 3: test e 500mg/week 12weeks var 60mg/day last 4weeks
cycle 4: test e 500mg/week tren e 3-400mg/week 12 weeks
current cycle test e 625mg/week tren e 400mg/week var 75mg/day last 6-8weeks 14weeks total

age 24 6' 225# 16-18%bf workin on that generally 11-12% last 8 months of work have been insane and diet went to shit but now I'm back to 40hour weeks got my diet in check and training back in order.

bring on any info on primo e or t3 and experiences with the 2 both are new compounds to me

thanks in advance guys

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-13-2012, 06:13 AM
Well I used to attend the school of thought that said you can crash your thyroid. I believed it to because after having abruptly stopped T3 at 75mcg I felt like shit for the next couple of days. However I have since been told by vets on other boards that it is BS. So I don't know... I still believe in at least tapering your dosage down to avoid rebound. I rebounded hard after the immediate cessation of T3 and seemed to gain all of the fluff back again. Yes, I do realize this is 100% bro-science, but it's just my experience.

bhcolex50x
02-13-2012, 06:59 PM
Well I used to attend the school of thought that said you can crash your thyroid. I believed it to because after having abruptly stopped T3 at 75mcg I felt like shit for the next couple of days. However I have since been told by vets on other boards that it is BS. So I don't know... I still believe in at least tapering your dosage down to avoid rebound. I rebounded hard after the immediate cessation of T3 and seemed to gain all of the fluff back again. Yes, I do realize this is 100% bro-science, but it's just my experience.

thanks for the info bro first hand experiences is exactly what I'm looking for on both compounds.

TheGreatWhiteTruth
02-14-2012, 06:27 AM
thanks for the info bro first hand experiences is exactly what I'm looking for on both compounds.

Just always keep in mind that everyone is different. My experience may not be even close to yours, but at the very least it can point you in the right general direction. Plus it never hurts to play it safe I guess.

REDRUM
02-16-2012, 10:28 PM
The old myth of T3 needing to be ramped up and down in order for the thyroid to 'get used to' the effects of the added hormone were dispelled long ago, as TGWT has said. Hell I was even very addement about people making sure than ran their cycles in a pyramid fashion, until more conclusive work was done and newer studies came out. With T3, you pick your dose and you run it straight through, and there really is no cap as to high you can go, yes you will loose muscle tissue in high doses, but it can be salavaged by a nice test dosage. But anyway you slice it, T3 is catabolic there is nothing you can do about it. But if you want to lean out safely, and avoid using the DNP, or PGCL routes, than you can run T3 at doses far exceeding 100mcg. Ive personally run 180mcg, using the old triotex 30mcg caps, and after 10 weeks, along with a massive restriction in caloric in take, 500mgs of test, and a shit load of cardio and high intensity training, 50lbs were gone. Now of course a shitload of that is water, and yes muscle tissue was sacrificed, but I had ballooned up to over 3 bills after my accident with the pain meds depression and everything else you can think of...I can always regain the muscle, but shedding that damn fat has always been an issue with me and my sometimes mute metabolic rate. How, I even cruised under 10%bf in my early 20's still blows my mind because its not in my genetic make up, it was more the intensity of what I did, and the catalysts I added to make things so...anything is possible, is basically what Im trying to say

And just so you know before I went and dared to try a dose that high I had blood work done before hand, and afterwards, and nothing was off base. Dance with the devil man, you only live once...