PDA

View Full Version : Superdrol vs Tbol

koiboi69
05-14-2018, 06:24 PM
Off

Vision
05-14-2018, 06:57 PM
Moon face is reall;y going to come down to genetics, but mainly controlling estro and diet.. I've seen guys run Dbol up into a comp and remained ripped with full muscle bellies..

I personally feel that Tbol needs to be ran at higher dosages to really get its full effects, its a great compound when ran at 60+ mg, anything under is merely gonna display the desired result that people in our way of life wish to see, now an athlete that's a different story..It will assist with their recovery and mobility and strength.. If you want to see and feel REAL effects worth your while, opt for SD.. you can expect lean, dry gains along with full muscle bellies.. if ran correctly.. I'd suggest using some b12 complex sublingual with it to combat any possible side like lethargy and such..start low 10-20 and see how you feel.. Its far greater and the superior one over Tbol with what you're looking to achieve! faster gains, more drastic.. TBOL is a slow, steady compound and at times most are very disappointed at the end of the day..Tbol has it;s role, but in the comparison between these both, SD trumps it all day!

Sh0tsf1red
05-15-2018, 10:34 AM
I've only ran tbol so I can't offer true comparison but I have used dbol as well so I can give you my input on that regard.

when I run dbol I jump up weight fast, maybe 10-15lbs, but it's mostly water. I blow up early only and then have to put in the work during the run to keep maybe 1/3 of what I blew up. So I may be up 15lbs at first but by the end of the cycle I've only really added 5-7lbs of true mass after I lose the water.

tbol is different for me, tbol is more of a 'long run' and I usually keep all my gains. I don't notice the 'blow up' like dbol, it's more of a slow and steady as far as growth. Strength gains are apparent right away but that's probably mostly mental. I prefer tbol over dbol all day long, tbol is more estro friendly from what I hear. Dbol will ruin you without solid AI/pct plan.

Never ran superdrol but I hear it's tough on the body. Why not just cut the orals all together and up the tren???

crazed
05-15-2018, 11:28 AM
Superdrol is more harsh on liver and I only use it sometimes in prep, not offseason. It helps me with strength in gym and to harden up a bit. I've ran up to 50mg ED. Tbol is similar to Anavar with not a lot of water retention and I get crazy pumps from it. That is about all I notice from Tbol. I've ran up to 150mg ED.
Orals kill my appetite so I only utilize them in prep and not in offseason when I'm trying to EAT to GROW.
My favorite oral is Winny in prep and of course Halo at the end of prep which will take physique to next level when you're already ripped.

parttimer
05-15-2018, 11:53 AM
superdrol is my choice between the two. I've run both and continue to run sdrol, i have tbol left but just don't get much out of it. Two weeks for sdrol and strength goes through the roof and I just look better.

Starhopper
05-15-2018, 08:56 PM
I ran a few Superdrol cycles before the pro-hormone ban. I loved it for it's strength increase and mass... But, the sides were there.. Back pumps when doing anything... Taking a shit, walking the dog.. you name it. After I completed my homework on it running it was easy. Make sure you supports are there. It is highly toxic on the liver. (If this is the same as the PH, but I'm assuming it is an oral here) it elevate BP, cholesterol (Bad) while killing good (HDL) cholesterol headaches lethargic, you name it. With all that said, would I run it again? Yep.. :) But this is not one for a beginner, or someone that is half assing it.

I have two cycles worth that have been stored the last few years that I'm saving to run with a injectable cycle. Sort of pre-cycle oral run. Just need to get all my crap in order first.