PDA

View Full Version : Advice for first cycle, currently on Sarms

leftkz
05-16-2018, 01:41 AM
I asked about this briefly in another sub forum, but I feel like this would be a better place to ask since it's more on topic and specific to this sub. Looking for some advice as I want to start running test.

I'm currently on Day 16 of a 10mg ED LGD4033 cycle (also first time) and after reading more about AAS, and talking with a lot of people here on BoP, I want to make the transition to test-E. My question is, since I'm few weeks into my cycle of LGD, would it be safe for me to stop mid cycle and jump directly on to test? or would I have to do some sort of PCT + time off before moving forward. I've heard a lot of horror stories where guys have to be put on TRT permanently because of rushing or pushing cycles too long and would like try my best and avoid that.

What would you guys suggest I do?

PS:

I have some test-E and aromasin currently on the way and looking to do 250mg twice a week, and 12.5mg aromasin E3D and adjust accordingly when I get my bloodwork done. PCT will be Nolvadex.

Stats: I weigh 200lbs, 6'0", 19%BF (DEXA), 26 yrs old. I have about 5 years experience training on and off, but have been extremely serious and consistent for the past 2 years.

Sh0tsf1red
05-16-2018, 01:56 AM
I would finish out the SARM cycle, take some time off (time on equals time off) and then decide if you're ready for AAS

bloods can be skewed for some time with SARMs (and AAS) use so if you hop off and then go right into a test cycle when you get your bloods you might not have accurate info

in my opinion, you don't seem to know what you want really. Sounds like you wanted to play it safe and runs SARMs and then you got tired of people saying just use real gear and decided to go for it. Proper AAS (and SARM) cycles require careful thought and planning or you open yourself up to a world of shit.

At at your age and body fat, I'd just finish out the SARM cycle, maybe switch up your gym plan and double down on the diet. Once you get more disciplined you'll be better set up for success with lower risk of long term problems.

Zeus-Sr
05-16-2018, 02:09 AM
What are you trying to do - bulk. Have you truly reached your natural limits with a dialed in diet and intense training?

2 weeks of LGD is nothing. I don't think SARMS do that much and the side effects are not that known. AAS side effects are.

If this is your first cycle - you can still keep going with LGD as some use it as a kickstart to an AAS cycle - for a 1st cycle test only no more than 500 mg - no need for anything else.

If it was me and my mind was made up I would start the test e 500 mg now - run it for 10 weeks - cut out LGD at week 6. Keep an AI on hand like aromasin to see how your body reacts and whether you are gyno prone. Do not listen to gym buddies about suggestions for AAS cycles -- they will say all sorts of crap like take tren. Don't listen. The vets on BOP know there shit ask them. I would probably front load the test E just to get the levels up quicker. If you want to do more cycles hopefully you are one of those that can get great gains from test e only for a few cycles. Then you can add dbol to one with the test e and a few cycles down the road deca or npp but you are cycles away from that.

AAS is not the answer to everything - they don't make you grow - they provide the optimal anabolic window so your diet and training produce the best possible gains. Without a good diet or training - you can take all the AAS in the world and nothing will happen.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 02:16 AM
I would finish out the SARM cycle, take some time off (time on equals time off) and then decide if you're ready for AAS

bloods can be skewed for some time with SARMs (and AAS) use so if you hop off and then go right into a test cycle when you get your bloods you might not have accurate info

in my opinion, you don't seem to know what you want really. Sounds like you wanted to play it safe and runs SARMs and then you got tired of people saying just use real gear and decided to go for it. Proper AAS (and SARM) cycles require careful thought and planning or you open yourself up to a world of shit.

At at your age and body fat, I'd just finish out the SARM cycle, maybe switch up your gym plan and double down on the diet. Once you get more disciplined you'll be better set up for success with lower risk of long term problems.

Thanks for your input.

At first I was recommended by a long time friend who has used both. I told him that I was really uncomfortable of needles and so he suggested sarms to me. I was actually open to both, even considered orals. Playing it safe wasn't exactly why I picked SARMS, however I do want to stay safe in regards to not having to go on TRT for the remainder of my life. The factor that really helped me get over my fear of needles was a b12 shot that I did on my own, realized that the fear was more psychological than anything so that's really what made me want to switch over. Talking to a bunch of guys on this forum really just reinforced that decision with other reasons.

I probably need to add cardio into my plan. Right now I'm on a 4 day split. Running 2 Strength days and 2 hypertrophy days per week. I think my diet is locked down now (just got off a dirty bulk about 2 months ago), currently tracking macros and eating at a slight deficit.

Zeus-Sr
05-16-2018, 02:24 AM
Thanks for your input.

At first I was recommended by a long time friend who has used both. I told him that I was really uncomfortable of needles and so he suggested sarms to me. I was actually open to both, even considered orals. Playing it safe wasn't exactly why I picked SARMS, however I do want to stay safe in regards to not having to go on TRT for the remainder of my life. The factor that really helped me get over my fear of needles was a b12 shot that I did on my own, realized that the fear was more psychological than anything so that's really what made me want to switch over. Talking to a bunch of guys on this forum really just reinforced that decision with other reasons.

I probably need to add cardio into my plan. Right now I'm on a 4 day split. Running 2 Strength days and 2 hypertrophy days per week. I think my diet is locked down now (just got off a dirty bulk about 2 months ago), currently tracking macros and eating at a slight deficit.

If you cycle on and off correctly and do things in moderation you don't have to be on trt for the rest of your life. Injections - you get so used to them and sometimes can't wait for injection day. I love short esters just so I can pin every day.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 02:30 AM
What are you trying to do - bulk. Have you truly reached your natural limits with a dialed in diet and intense training?

2 weeks of LGD is nothing. I don't think SARMS do that much and the side effects are not that known. AAS side effects are.

If this is your first cycle - you can still keep going with LGD as some use it as a kickstart to an AAS cycle - for a 1st cycle test only no more than 500 mg - no need for anything else.

If it was me and my mind was made up I would start the test e 500 mg now - run it for 10 weeks - cut out LGD at week 6. Keep an AI on hand like aromasin to see how your body reacts and whether you are gyno prone. Do not listen to gym buddies about suggestions for AAS cycles -- they will say all sorts of crap like take tren. Don't listen. The vets on BOP know there shit ask them. I would probably front load the test E just to get the levels up quicker. If you want to do more cycles hopefully you are one of those that can get great gains from test e only for a few cycles. Then you can add dbol to one with the test e and a few cycles down the road deca or npp but you are cycles away from that.

AAS is not the answer to everything - they don't make you grow - they provide the optimal anabolic window so your diet and training produce the best possible gains. Without a good diet or training - you can take all the AAS in the world and nothing will happen.

I'll be honest. I don't think I have reached my natural limit, am I close? Probably 60% of the way there. I know I probably should get closer to it before running a cycle, but I'm sure many before me have done it. I've fixed my diet and am currently in a slight deficit. Was initially planning to do a body re-comp since I was on a dirty bulk prior to this.

That is almost exactly what I was planning on doing. (Test E 250mg twice a week, 12.5mg aromasin E3D, 12 weeks) I don't plan on adding any other compounds until I feel experienced which is why I was weary about taking LGD and test-e at the same time.

Thank you for the advice Zeus, will definitely take it into consideration! Much appreciated!!

teej750
05-16-2018, 03:03 AM
I couldn't disagree more with Zeus.... Obviously if you have ran AAS then this will be the general consensus towards sarms. However they are potent and legit or else they wouldnt have been in clinical trials to be used as male birth control.

If you want to run a stack with SARMS you can get very good gains and you will still need some PCT depending on what chemicals you chose. There are also a lot of other NON sarms that are kinda clunked in with SARMS which can be very effective to, esp with someone on AAS. CARDARINE, YK11 just to name a few.

The LGD is a potent sarm bro. Is very suppressive however unlike many ANABOLIC steroids its selective muscle and bone cells. No you wont get the same effects as AAS, but you wont have the problems with prostate issues, acne or pinning either.

Just a disclaimer. I am currently on mast e, tren E, test e. But I'm also running Cardarine, Stenabolic and MK. Im here to help and speak the truth.

Sent from my LG-M430 using Tapatalk

Couchlockd
05-16-2018, 03:07 AM
you will learn to love the needle.

I sickeningly look forward to shoving a 1.5" piece if surgical stainless into my leg e3.5 days.

I even got bases to take care of my pin addiction daily.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 03:13 AM
I couldn't disagree more with Zeus.... Obviously if you have ran AAS then this will be the general consensus towards sarms. However they are potent and legit or else they wouldnt have been in clinical trials to be used as male birth control.

If you want to run a stack with SARMS you can get very good gains and you will still need some PCT depending on what chemicals you chose. There are also a lot of other NON sarms that are kinda clunked in with SARMS which can be very effective to, esp with someone on AAS. CARDARINE, YK11 just to name a few.

The LGD is a potent sarm bro. Is very suppressive however unlike many ANABOLIC steroids its selective muscle and bone cells. No you wont get the same effects as AAS, but you wont have the problems with prostate issues, acne or pinning either.

Just a disclaimer. I am currently on mast e, tren E, test e. But I'm also running Cardarine, Stenabolic and MK. Im here to help and speak the truth.

I've seen a very close friend that I trust make really huge gains on LGD alone, which was one of the reasons I initially tried it.

I understand that you lean toward sarms, but I've decided to switch to test. However, Would it be safe if I were to stop taking LGD and immediately switch to test? Would it be better to continue taking sarms while pinning and cutting off the lgd at a later period? or would I be better off going the safe and patient route by finishing my sarms cycle, doing a full pct, then move on from there.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 03:14 AM
you will learn to love the needle.

I sickeningly look forward to shoving a 1.5" piece if surgical stainless into my leg e3.5 days.

I even got bases to take care of my pin addiction daily.

I can only hope! I am not as fearful of needles now though. It really was that initial psychological thing stopping me. I'm actually pretty excited to get my gear, but I need to figure out the predicament that I'm currently in.

teej750
05-16-2018, 03:16 AM
I've seen a very close friend that I trust make really huge gains on LGD alone, which was one of the reasons I initially tried it.

I understand that you lean toward sarms, but I've decided to switch to test. However, Would it be safe if I were to stop taking LGD and immediately switch to test? Would it be better to continue taking sarms while pinning and cutting off the lgd at a later period? or would I be better off going the safe and patient route by finishing my sarms cycle, doing a full pct, then move on from there.I don't mean towards sarms man. I just told you that I'm on Test. Lol. I just said I'm here to answer whatever auestions you have.

But Zeus assertion that SARMS don't do much with sides uknown is just not true. They are selective modulators of the androgen receptor, so just like tamoxifen is predisposed to block estrogen conversion on breast tissue these sarms are going to have less side effects, albeit, at the cost of some effectiveness.

To each his own.

teej750
05-16-2018, 03:17 AM
You can switch now, but if taper your lgd over the next 3-4 weeks depending on which test ester you go with.

If you kick start it with prop, you can drop it sooner.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 03:18 AM
I don't mean towards sarms man. I just told you that I'm on Test. Lol. I just said I'm here to answer whatever auestions you have.

But Zeus assertion that SARMS don't do much with sides uknown is just not true. They are selective modulators of the androgen receptor, so just like tamoxifen is predisposed to block estrogen conversion on breast tissue these sarms are going to have less side effects, albeit, at the cost of some effectiveness.

To each his own.

Did not mean it that way, I just said that because I saw that you were a sarms rep. My apologies if it came off that way.

teej750
05-16-2018, 03:19 AM
Did not mean it that way, I just said that because I saw that you were a sarms rep. My apologies if it came off that way.Bop brother first.
Sarms rep 2nd bro.

Just here to help my man.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 03:22 AM
You can switch now, but if taper your lgd over the next 3-4 weeks depending on which test ester you go with.

If you kick start it with prop, you can drop it sooner.

Bop brother first.
Sarms rep 2nd bro.

Just here to help my man.

Will be running Test - E @ 250mg twice a week.

I can slowly drop my LGD to 5mg ED and eventually pull it out. Would you recommend a 12 week test cycle considering I'm already 2.5 weeks into LGD? Or would you take that into account and run a 10 week?

:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp:hh9BEeLFGEOeZUWG.jp Thanks!

teej750
05-16-2018, 03:34 AM
I think 12 weeks is still fine. You got your other stuff lined out?
Arimidex during, pct with Clomid and nolva after? Some guys run hcg during too, just makes coming off easier.

leftkz
05-16-2018, 03:55 AM
I think 12 weeks is still fine. You got your other stuff lined out?
Arimidex during, pct with Clomid and nolva after? Some guys run hcg during too, just makes coming off easier.

Was planning on doing this:

250mg Test-E twice a week for 12 weeks
12.5mg Aromasin every 3 days for 12 weeks (will adjust accordingly, bloods will be done @ 4-6 week mark to gauge)
Nolvadex 40mg every day for 2 weeks
then Nolvadex 20mg every day for 2 weeks
8 weeks off
Post blood test

How does this look?

teej750
05-16-2018, 04:51 AM
Was planning on doing this:

250mg Test-E twice a week for 12 weeks
12.5mg Aromasin every 3 days for 12 weeks (will adjust accordingly, bloods will be done @ 4-6 week mark to gauge)
Nolvadex 40mg every day for 2 weeks
then Nolvadex 20mg every day for 2 weeks
8 weeks off
Post blood test

How does this look?Not suitable bro.

You need something to stimulate LH/FSH. Clomid and nolvadex should be ran for 4-6 weeks together.

I suggest you take 20-30 minutes and read the stickies on the forum man. I don't wanna spoon food you and you could learn alot. Start off with "how to post-cycle everything you need to know" and go from there. Its under the Anabolic steroids section.

Stickies on this forum are great man. And as always we are here to help but don't settle for an answer someone gives you. Always do your own due diligence, bc its your body after all no one else's.

crazed
05-16-2018, 10:24 AM
I asked about this briefly in another sub forum, but I feel like this would be a better place to ask since it's more on topic and specific to this sub. Looking for some advice as I want to start running test.

I'm currently on Day 16 of a 10mg ED LGD4033 cycle (also first time) and after reading more about AAS, and talking with a lot of people here on BoP, I want to make the transition to test-E. My question is, since I'm few weeks into my cycle of LGD, would it be safe for me to stop mid cycle and jump directly on to test? or would I have to do some sort of PCT + time off before moving forward. I've heard a lot of horror stories where guys have to be put on TRT permanently because of rushing or pushing cycles too long and would like try my best and avoid that.

What would you guys suggest I do?

PS:

I have some test-E and aromasin currently on the way and looking to do 250mg twice a week, and 12.5mg aromasin E3D and adjust accordingly when I get my bloodwork done. PCT will be Nolvadex.

Stats: I weigh 200lbs, 6'0", 19%BF (DEXA), 26 yrs old. I have about 5 years experience training on and off, but have been extremely serious and consistent for the past 2 years.
Start with a low dose on anything you do and gradually work your way up as you get more experienced. You'll get plenty of gains from Test 350/wk if diet and training is on point.

Zeus-Sr
05-16-2018, 10:59 AM

The LGD/Sarms input on I don't believe them was just my belief because I am using AAS.

My thing about him using PCT is he is only on 2 weeks of LGD - and he can stay on the LGD as a kickstart (as some do) and start test e dropping the LGD at week 6 or 8 like most kickstarts.

TeeJ I don't disagree with what you are saying - I was trying to let him know it doesn't have to be a sarms vs test like he was thinking.

teej750
05-16-2018, 03:12 PM
Not at all man. I actually suggested he drop it and mice to test if he was ready for that.

Sorry Zeus if I misunderstood your post. Just wanted to give the new brother some good neutral advice.