PDA

View Full Version : HELPPPP GY-NOOOOOO 😱😱

Mattydrisc726
05-17-2018, 09:55 PM
So I’ve been taking 100mg of tren Ace, 50mg of winstrol, and 25mg of aromasin every morning, and afternoon another 50mg of winstrol and 50mg of tren base or tren Ace suspension. For those of you who don’t know tren base is water base tren that’s active life is roughly 4-5 hours meaning it’s great preworkout but aromatizes quickly. Well I noticed a little bit of sag in my left nipple. Would I be okay to up my aromasin to 50mg a day?? Obviously the other 25mg I would take in the afternoon with the tren base.. good idea? Or should I just get some letro asap?? I only have a week left on my cycle as I have a show after this coming week. After that I’m dropping the short esters and taking long esters (sust and deca) until I’m completely off cycle in 4 weeks! Thanks for the inputs

Gimmetest
05-17-2018, 09:56 PM
Letrozol would work fast from personal experience. I can't say about the aromasin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drillit
05-17-2018, 10:36 PM
Your running almost a gram of tren. Are you using caber? May be prolactin as opposed to estrogen.

Drillit

Alan0160
05-17-2018, 11:03 PM
There is still no end to the debate about whether Tren is capable of leading to gyno. Bill Roberts doesn't agree that REAL Trenbolone has much progesterone or prolactin raising ability according to what little science there is out there. I don't know the answer but just putting this out there. Here is an excerpt from his article when asked this question.

When veterinary and pharmaceutical preparations were the only sources of trenbolone, gyno was never attributed to this steroid. It also appears never to occur when trenbolone is personally prepared from Finaplix H (not S.) For this reason, I doubt that authentic trenbolone can cause gyno.
However, underground preparations sold as trenbolone have promoted gyno in many cases. Whether this is due to substitution, oxidation of the material, or some other reason is unknown to me. I’d advise personally preparing from powder, having verified that the powder is moderately yellow, not brown, and is strongly spicy to the taste. This will at least make it highly likely that the product contains trenbolone. Another alternative is to prepare personally from Finaplix H. Doing so allows absolute certainty.

born
05-17-2018, 11:05 PM
Exactly as drillit said.
Watch out for anorgasmia and ed.

If its only sag it could easily be water/fat accumulation.
I get knots under my nips I keep in control with nolvadex.
After adding caber you can also add 20mg of nolvadex ed if you are still worried. It will prevent estrogen from attaching at your mammary glands.

I just deleted a knot with nolva in about 7 days. I will stay on nolva for the duration of the cycle though so it doesnt return.

Sh0tsf1red
05-18-2018, 10:05 AM
Exactly as drillit said.
Watch out for anorgasmia and ed.

If its only sag it could easily be water/fat accumulation.
I get knots under my nips I keep in control with nolvadex.
After adding caber you can also add 20mg of nolvadex ed if you are still worried. It will prevent estrogen from attaching at your mammary glands.

I just deleted a knot with nolva in about 7 days. I will stay on nolva for the duration of the cycle though so it doesnt return.

I feel like I don't see you around anymore guy

hope all is well

bigpapapumpaf
05-18-2018, 12:02 PM
You have to use caber or prami to fight prolactin. Aromasin and letro will no nothing for this.

Simple explanation on this: Prolactin is what signals the body to produce breasts when a female is pregnant

BPP

Mattydrisc726
05-18-2018, 06:42 PM
I’m new to those products.. what is caber or prami???

Alan0160
05-18-2018, 07:04 PM
Cabergoline or Pramipexole. They are two drugs used to reduce prolactin elevation believed to be caused by Nandrolone or Trenbolone.

born
05-18-2018, 08:47 PM
I feel like I don't see you around anymore guy

hope all is well

I am in the member logs most days. All good. Hope things good your way.

Biggaintime
05-18-2018, 09:15 PM
I'm thinking get some caber. Get off the aromisin.

Biggaintime
05-18-2018, 09:17 PM
How's that dosage of Tren make you feel?

Ranger15
05-19-2018, 12:06 AM
I would start low dose of the caber and as born said the nolvadex because it's specifically for that area I also would go get blood work asap and this is why it's so important never would I run all of that without blood work but that's just me to each their own

saywutrly
05-19-2018, 12:36 AM
One addition here is that killing your e2 with all the AI will actually worsen the prolactinaemia as your body uses it's feedback loops to try to return to homeostasis. If e2 is low, it will also stimulate prolactin production.